It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The CDC whistleblower who has come forward with proof that the CDC knowingly covered up scientific evidence linking the MMR vaccine to autism has now been revealed as William W. Thompson, PhD. To share this story, use tags

#vaccinegate and #EndVaccineViolence

Natural News has acquired a letter from William Thompson to former CDC head Dr. Julie Gerberding, dated February 2nd, 2004. The date of this letter is important because a pivotal Institute of Medicine (IoM) meeting on vaccine safety took place just one week later on February 9th. (See the full letter below.)

Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story

In what is rapidly becoming a viral story about the MMR vaccine coverup (which all of us at ATS suspected years ago), Natural News has posted the name of the whisteblower (courageous William Thompson) from the CDC who has released both data, letters, and information about how the MMR vaccine IS causing autism. I have chosen the story from Global Research because it clearly presents the full information, the way that the MSM is covering up the story which hit CNN iReport, and is making its way through the net via Reddit, Natural News, and now many other sites.. GR shows the full secret letter released to CDC head Dr. Julie Gerberding who seems to be implicated in the coverup and data changes which really show 340 percent higher Autism rates in black babies treated with MMR.
In a devastating story quote "the CDC took deliberate action to retroactively alter the outcome of the autism study by arbitrarily eliminating most subjects from the study, thereby shrinking the sample size".

Here are more links to the other stories :
Vimeo : director Wakefield video of whistleblower sound bite testimony
vimeo.com...
CNN Ireport : CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud
ireport.cnn.com...
Natural News : Actor Rob Schneider has obtained copies of CDC cover-up documents; urges California to investigate scientific fraud
www.naturalnews.com...
CDC whistleblower confesses to publishing fraudulent data to obfuscate link between vaccines and autism
www.naturalnews.com...
Epoch Times : Autism and Vaccines: CDC Whistleblower Exposes Vaccine Dangers, Lies, and Cover-Ups (Video)
www.theepochtimes.com...

Hopefully this will help the 100,000s of families which have an autistic child (now over 1:70 in the US) to bring about change and support in their cause. The system has even been setup that these families cannot suit through the normal court which has been changed to protect big Pharma against these kinds of actions. It is important that this pharma control system be revised to protect the Worlds youngest new citizens from the life long destruction of their minds and immune systems.
I have gone to www.cdc.gov and sent them an email. Their shameful acts cannot go unmentioned while these injections continue to go on without any change in protocol.
edit on 26-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar and Credits

edit on 26-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Added Video

edit on 26-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wow thank you very much for this info. Very interesting, and I am glad the cats out of the bag, hopefully the cat won't be strangled by the powers of (I'm not sure of the right words). Anyway I hope the whole world gets to read and hear about it. I didn't realize that it was 1:70 autism rate in the states, that is really shocking, I hope the states start training people to look after all these people and their families. Thanks again, I would give you multiple stars and flags if I knew how,..

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Quite a few MD's have also come out and said that the medical mafia is part of the population reduction agenda.

This leaves little doubt about the real agenda behind all of this: murder and genocide.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realize that this is not so . . . My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Great addition Murgatroid.... like your name too..... oh heavens too..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I applaud this. Now if they will just go back to the drawing board and study further on vaccines and SIDS deaths I and many, many, more folks would be even more grateful.

I know this is a heavy duty topic with those very pro vaccination and those very anti vaccination with very few in between. I do feel that we need to continue pursuing this until they can outright prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that their vaccines do no harm at all.

Children shouldn't be lab rats IMO. And we should all want what's best for them even if it means admitting one was wrong the whole time. And yes... That goes for me as well.

edit on 8/26/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Allow me to indicate a bias which, I believe, many have. I don't know a great deal about the medical reports available. I have heard ATS talk about conspiracies and false information from questionable sources for years. I have seen claims about the death of millions or the end of the world.

So when you serve up a story from Natural News and Global Research, my reaction is, "Oh, no, not another one. I guess I'll wait for some authoritative source, but this whole thing is getting boring."

Just offering my reaction, in case you want to know how it strikes one person.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
my little boy had this injection while he was in the care of the state and not mine...thankfully he came through it alright ...if he had not i can only imagine the stink i would have kicked up knowing what i do now

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
I guess I'll wait for some authoritative source...

I just gave you four in the third post...

Here are a few more:

"There is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases. To the contrary, there is a great wealth of evidence that they cause serious side effects." -- Dr. Viera Scheibner

"The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used" -- Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institutes of Health

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

"The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are changing our genetic code through vaccination." --Guylaine Lanctot M.D. Canadian author of the best-seller 'Medical Mafia'.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We always knew they lied and played God with their patients......
Put the doctors on the list too.....they can go with the bankers to their own private corner of hell......

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Dear Murgatroid,

You know I have respect for you, and it is out of respect that I make the following suggestion. Why don't you say that the recent four sources provided may include some really questionable people, and I'll forget you posted them and go back to your original four? OK?

With respect,
Charles1952

(I'm saying that, because you might not know that one of them is an astonishingly poor advocate for anything at all. and the rest are at best, questionable.)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Interesting, but im going to need independent verification of this guy, and his phone call. The way its presented could be easily fabricated. Not jumping to conclusions here.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Oh look, it's another anti-vaccine thread that leaves out vast oceans of facts. So are you seriously telling me that smallpox was eradicated via fraud? And why are you trying to get millions of American children to come down with the mumps, thus threatening the hearing of thousands of said children?
Threads like this make me very, very, angry.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

This leaves little doubt about the real agenda behind all of this: murder and genocide.

They are doing a piss poor job at genocide though aren't they? I mean, the African war lords are more successful with a handful of children and AK-47s. Millions of dollars and a giant charade of thousands of Scientists all complicit in some diabolical scheme, seems like it's a lot of effort for a truly underwhelming outcome. (For the purpose of genocide)...

In any case, I just glanced at the case, the study this all has something to do with african americans and autism link, which was reanalyzed by antivax, but isn't antivax always finding something wrong with others work and never putting their own out for review?

Yep, Hooker did a cohort study. He analyzed data collected for a case-control study as a cohort study. Basically, he looked at the risk of an autism diagnosis in the groups first exposed to MMR at different age ranges. Remember, case control = comparing risk factor frequency in people with a condition compared to controls; cohort = examining risk of condition in people with different exposures.

There’s an old saying in epidemiology (and in science in general) that says that if you torture data enough, eventually they will confess. With this in mind, it’s hard not to think of Brian Hooker as the Spanish Inquisition, only without the comfy chair. I find it very telling that Hooker couldn’t find (or didn’t bother to look for) a coauthor who is an actual epidemiologist or statistician. What training in epidemiology or statistics does Brian Hooker have that qualifies him to do a retrospective cohort study like this? None that I can see. My first rule of thumb doing anything that is more complicated than the rudimentary statistics that I use to analyze laboratory experiments (such as even a “simple” clinical trial) is to find a statistician. While it’s true that Hooker used to lead a high-throughput biology team, which likely required some statistical expertise, that’s a different sort of statistics and experimental design than epidemiology. Basically, if you’re going to do epidemiology, you should find an epidemiologist to collaborate with, and if you’re going to do something that requires some heavy statistical lifting you really need to get a statistician on board as well before you start the study.

Which really makes you wonder...

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... -american-boys/

The supposed letter that indicates something doesnt indicate anything...

Meanwhile, last night Mike Adams released what is purported to be a letter from Dr. Thompson to Dr. Julie Gerberding, head of the CDC at the time, dated February 2nd, 2004. The funny thing about this letter is that it doesn’t actually reveal evidence of a CDC cover-up in the least. It mentions nothing of Destefano et al. Instead, it expresses concern about Thompson’s having to appear before what he predicts will be a hostile group in front of Representative David Weldon, concern that the CDC is losing the PR war, and a suggestion that Dr. Gerberding respond to Weldon’s letter. None of this supports a cover-up

Besides the ramblings of anti-vaxxers, there's nothing new here. The "jaw dropping" information is once again insinuations by them, who all have organizations related to, and profit from, the entire antivax movement.

Nothing new here.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
So its a letter from ten years ago, being posted on anti-vac sites, that references a discredited study and doesn't state what they claim it does. And this isn't all over the MSM!!!! Damn must be a conspiracy right enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

I can't believe people are still throwing their lot in with the likes of Jenny McCarthy and Andrew Wakefield. The MMR-autism link was thoroughly disproved by multiple studies. Not to mention the rise of measles, mumps, and whooping cough after people stopped vaccinating. Please vaccinate your kids. It isn't hip or trendy to be anti-vax. It's a deadly mistake and the lies and misinformation need to stop.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Excellent. Thank you. (I love it when the key info is summarized in a straight forward way. Sadly, I often skip important stories just because the presentation is lazy or ....something - and it's too time-consuming and painful to figure out what's going on.)

F&S&

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED...MINDED.
At least in the second half.
Did these people go on lunch break together..?

Thou Shalt Not Commit Logical Fallacies
1. ad hominem - (attacking character to undermine arguments)
2. strawman - (misrepresenting an argument for ease of attack)

I would request that when you all go on your next lunch break together, that you each provide independent studies supporting your claims and relevant to autism...

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
my son had all the MMR shots, and he's fine. 27, college graduate, great job, living on his own in the San Francisco bay area, and soon to be married. might be something else in combination, or some other factors involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Excellent. Thank you. (I love it when the key info is summarized in a straight forward way. Sadly, I often skip important stories just because the presentation is lazy or ....something - and it's too time-consuming and painful to figure out what's going on.)

F&S&

And this is why preventable diseases are making a comeback. Too many people are swayed by hip youtube videos and literally afraid of actual science. I can't believe you just said "it's too time consuming and painful to figure out what's going on."

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady

originally posted by: soficrow

F&S&

And this is why preventable diseases are making a comeback. Too many people are swayed by hip youtube videos and literally afraid of actual science. I can't believe you just said "it's too time consuming and painful to figure out what's going on."

Erm. That's why I go straight to the research and original sources - and AVOID youtube, facebook and convoluted posts. I was complimenting the OP's presentation. I think you're misunderstanding what I said and making erroneous assumptions about me.

....If you check out any of my threads and posts you will see that I rely heavily on solid research, and make a real effort to communicate both accurately and effectively.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join