It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are not doing this for islam!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was reading up about what has been happening in Iraq. I was shocked to read about the isis beheading christian children. I don't know if this is comfirmed, i hope its not true.

Now, these people claim they are doing this for islam. My opinion is i think they are lying. They are killing people because they like it. As simple as that. I even think that maybe they don't believe in God at all, but using it to fuel their lust for violence and murder. Off course, they will never admit it if it were true.

Lets put it this way, If they got what they wanted, and won this war and the whole world was muslim. Do you really think they would stop the violence? I don't think so because its inside them. Its what makes them tick.

Most of you might disagree with me, and mayne i am wrong, but i just can't see how these people actually believe that allah would be happy that they are raping, killing (including children)

Thats why i believe that they are using islam as an excuse to do what they do.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Religion has never been a problem.

People only use it as an excuse to create a problem.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
Religion has never been a problem.

People only use it as an excuse to create a problem.

Exactly. Does not matter how peaceful a religon is at its core, humans will always find a way to throw hatred into it

I hope the beheading of children is not true
Its bad enough what they are doing, but killing children in that way is just evil. Pure and simple!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I just find it completely insane that anyone would fight over an imaginary being that they read about in a book......my imaginary friend is real.....no mine is...yours isn't if I kill you first!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Rather than developing an uninformed opinion, perhaps you should consider developing an informed one.

Or, just follow the herds, I'm sure they will lead you to the subjective truth.

It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I just find it completely insane that anyone would fight over an imaginary being that they read about in a book......my imaginary friend is real.....no mine is...yours isn't if I kill you first!

I'm not a religous person, but what gets me, is these people obviously using their religon as an excuse to do terrible things. If anything, if their god is happy with what they were doing, then surely its the devil? If its not the devil, and is in fact god (very unlikely) then i would gladly go to hell!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Rather than developing an uninformed opinion, perhaps you should consider developing an informed one.

Or, just follow the herds, I'm sure they will lead you to the subjective truth.

It is what it is.

Please explain?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The problem is their religious beliefs are the only ones that havent gone through reformation.
It's a twisted extremist view that I personally do not advocate, nor do I want these types of beliefs permeating into American culture more than it already has.

a reply to: Jay-morris

edit on 25-8-2014 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

ISIS is evil incarnate, what they worship is not the God of Muslims. They make false claims of themselves - they are liars, and revel in blood.

But this is not the faith of Muslims. I am Muslim, and I have a different God than them. My God is perfectly just, perfectly merciful, and perfectly benevolent. My God says do not kill the innocent, and to say to those of other faiths, to you be your religion and to me be mine.

The killing of one man is as if you had killed the whole world. What ISIS is doing is evil, they are evil in the flesh. Not Muslim...

edit on 25-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's saddening that you feel the need for an explanation.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

They are doing this for their idea of an ideal Islamic State. Now some could be doing it for the pure brutality but over all they are misguided in their ideals and beliefs

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'm not a religous person, but what gets me, is these people obviously using their religon as an excuse to do terrible things. If anything, if their god is happy with what they were doing, then surely its the devil? If its not the devil, and is in fact god (very unlikely) then i would gladly go to hell!

you got it absolutely correct ( nothing really is absolute) but your OP was as close as it comes so don't go off track and think this is what Islam is about.

I'm not even a Muslim.

I simply believe in a creator.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

I do agree with you, on that we have yet to go through any reformation yet. And what you are seeing is birth pains of that, I will assume from knowing the history of Christianity.

Twisted and sick? ... only the ones fighting change in their own society have gotten sick and twisted and lost the plot. Some of us, embrace that change actually. Some of us, want a better world and hope to make ours just a little better.

But we, just as Christians once did, have to fight our own demons along the way.

edit on 25-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It's saddening that you feel the need for an explanation.

sorry to ask but this is your other post

Rather than developing an uninformed opinion, perhaps you should consider developing an informed one. Or, just follow the herds, I'm sure they will lead you to the subjective truth. It is what it is.

Its is rather vague what it is and I agree with OP when they ask, Please explain?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ISIS is evil, ISIS is located inthe middle east, Iran is in the middle east, we need to invade Iran to stop ISIS.

Sounds about right.

Iraq V 2.0.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
But ISIS says that they are Muslim and that you are not a true Muslim....
So they will cut your head off too. Then they will shout 'Allahu Ahkbar'. Funny that they shout that, not being Muslim and all.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: OpinionatedB

But ISIS says that they are Muslim and that you are not a true Muslim....

So they will cut your head off too. Then they will shout 'Allahu Ahkbar'. Funny that they shout that, not being Muslim and all.

West Borough speaks for Christians as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
I was reading up about what has been happening in Iraq. I was shocked to read about the isis beheading christian children. I don't know if this is comfirmed, i hope its not true.

Now, these people claim they are doing this for islam. My opinion is i think they are lying. They are killing people because they like it. As simple as that. I even think that maybe they don't believe in God at all, but using it to fuel their lust for violence and murder. Off course, they will never admit it if it were true.

Lets put it this way, If they got what they wanted, and won this war and the whole world was muslim. Do you really think they would stop the violence? I don't think so because its inside them. Its what makes them tick.

Most of you might disagree with me, and mayne i am wrong, but i just can't see how these people actually believe that allah would be happy that they are raping, killing (including children)

Thats why i believe that they are using islam as an excuse to do what they do.

Yeah, Jihad is a cover story for these individuals seeking an excuse to 'legally' commit atrocities against others
to butcher humans and receive a 'blessing' for their Animalistic-Bestial Urges against other humans---

with 'religious Jihad" they can operate without fault in killing people and satisfying their base instincts....

with 'sex Jihad' they can sate their carnal minds too ---

hell->With ISIS... it's a paupers Carnival-&-holiday for the low-life's...watch as millions more join or swear allegiance to the caliphate that condones blood-lust

"ISIS is evil, ISIS is located inthe middle east, Iran is in the middle east, we need to invade Iran to stop ISIS.

Sounds about right.

Iraq V 2.0. "

Answer:

ISIS is Radical-extremist-Jihad fixated Sunni---they are completely against the Shia in Iran...Iraq, also Assad (who is: Alawite -Shia) of Syria, the Hezbollah in Lebanon

ISIS is against IRAN- a Shia led nation...do some research my friend

edit on th31140899882025332014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Westboro Baptists are Christians.
Where I state that ISIS speaks for all Muslims?
I am just making the point that ISIS claim to be Muslim.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'd be the first person they would kill... long before they would kill you, they would kill me.

Where does that leave us?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join