It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Prosecutor Says No Charge Decision Until October

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Bilk22

I do know that some toxicology reports can take several weeks. I'm sure they will need those.

That will be a major factor.

All goes to "State of Mind" and attitudes in situations.

Especially with the "witnesses".

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How many of my fellow Americans have heard the phrase "justice will be swift"?

Anyone?

In regards to so many things this phrase has been used by the president and other officials. Makes me nauseous.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Then why did you ask why it would take so long?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I do know that some toxicology reports can take several weeks. I'm sure they will need those.

Any evidence that can shed a light is major. In this case though the crime labs in real life do not work like the ones in CSI. They can request a rush to process the evidence, however it just all depends on what the lab is working on at the moment. It also depends on if they are using their own crime labs or the states crime lab.

Also, The City of St. Louis is running the criminal investigation, not the Highway Patrol.

Just adding some info.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Problem becomes getting witnesses to talk but it does look like evidence is being found to corroborate the officers story.Problem becomes in poor neighborhoods they hate cops, and this means they will talk about things that make the cop look bad but shall we say forget to mention things that confirm his events.

New video evidence may offer a different account of Mike Brown’s death

fox2now.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The Anti cop crowds already dismissed the video.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Anti cop crowds already dismissed the video.

Really? Odd it was released immediately after the shooting so they assume he was lying? But yet willing to accept a supposed eye witness who during her own testimony admitted she didnt see the shooting but than went on to describe it anyway??????

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That pretty much sums it up..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

you got that right, it will be like:
ferguson who? does he play for the cowboys?is he playing this week?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I made a elementary mistake in the calender. Never mind my statement.
edit on 8/22/2014 by sputniksteve because: Mistake in calender calculation.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Because I understand how the process works. Think!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Because I understand how the process works. Think!

It failed to come across in your op, but whatever works.

back on topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
October is real close to November. When they announce there will be no charges filed, they are hoping for civil unrest to cancel the election. If they made that decision today there would be plenty of time to put out the fires and continue on cleaning house in D.C.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
October is real close to November. When they announce there will be no charges filed, they are hoping for civil unrest to cancel the election. If they made that decision today there would be plenty of time to put out the fires and continue on cleaning house in D.C.

Cancel the elections? Are you serious?

The upcoming elections are the midterms, not presidential.

And canceling elections would result in the people uniting, race be damned, to take care of the government. That action would have the complete and total opposite effect. For reference on how that works, where actions result in the very scenario they tried to prevent, see Putin and Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I know it's the mid-terms. They don't want to lose the Senate because if they do, impeachment becomes a very real possibility.

And if cancelling the election causes a revolution, that's even better for the wanna be dictator. Bottom up/top down @Van Jones

edit on 22-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, this video has only just been found, did it take so long because they were dubbing a new set of voices onto it?
Its possible! Any of us could do it these days, so its not proof of anything, and its just one vid against many others.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

The flaw in that plan is just how many people dislike Obama right now. Cancel the elections and you wont need impeachment to remove Obama. The people will do it themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That could be the plan. I've got a strong feeling about it. Van Jones has been too vocal on CNN and the RCP in Ferguson. I think they see a landslide coming at them, and if they don't stop it they'll all be out and maybe in prison.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Holder was there scheming with the schedule and no doubt laying out the grand plan. Nixon seems like he's going to be a czar of something in the future they have planned.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
That could be the plan. I've got a strong feeling about it. Van Jones has been too vocal on CNN and the RCP in Ferguson. I think they see a landslide coming at them, and if they don't stop it they'll all be out and maybe in prison.

All I know is the anger aimed at the government right now, from all parties, is so extensive that anything this government does to further shred the constitution will spark a backlash. The way the leadership in DC has treated the military tells me he would get no support from them. Law Enforcement in general does not care much for Obama.

Bush issued an EO that changed the way the federal government could federalize guard troops, essentially leaving them a state entity but answering directly and only to the DoD. Obama extended that EO.

All 50 states have refused to recognize the EO as being lawful. Things in Ferguson have calmed down, the investigation is ongoing. If the evidence is presented and no indictment occurs, an explanation will come with that decision so people can understand how they arrived at it. They don't have to like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join