It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcycle Crash Lands on Roof of Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Not much to add, but wow.. This dude on the bike is a ninja or something...

Craziest motorcycle crash landing video ever, right?

Mods- if already posted, please delete

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not at ALL what I was expecting!

That ranks up there with some of the craziest things I've ever seen!! Ninja indeed!

edit on 20-8-2014 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Stunning fortune. Did you see the blinkers on the car. Not until the driver was beginning the lane change. Terrible driving courtesy. And the cyclist zipping in and out like that. Jerk,,,luck lucky jerk.
edit on 20-8-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: sp

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

That is absolutely crazy.

The speed that fellow was spinning, I am utterly amazed that he did not eat that cars roof in some horrific, face obliterating impact!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That's one lucky sum bitch! Whooo!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
DANG, if that dude isn't a stuntman yet, he may want to rethink those career options.

FYI, this may be some new trend as well...

edit on 20-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I saw this earlier today and had to watch it twice. What also amazed me, besides the obvious, was that the car driver did not slam on his/her brakes and send the luckiest rider ever onto the asphalt. If this had not been on video, nobody would have believed it!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Not a ninja.
Most bikes have the petrol tank designed so that the rider gets launched in a situation like this. Take a look at a bike next time you get chance. The seat will be about 9 inches lower than the petrol tank. The only way the rider can get past the tank is by going up up and away.

Friend of mine did much the same thing and he spent three days with a pipe up his willy because he crushed as he hit the tank and got launched. In the case of the rider in the op they'll probably need to stitch his nuts back on!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't forget this one:

a reply to: Murgatroid

As a rider myself I always act as if I'm invisible. I've had some close calls that have left me shaken up

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Spider-Man lives! + S&F

Did anyone else clock the crucifix very briefly appear as the guy lands on the roof of the car? Open the video in the tube and slow it down to 0.25 in the settings, watch from about 20 seconds in and keep an eye on the left,

Just pointing out an observation,

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join