It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com

Ya its Fox, but this announcement was on CNN as well, so the rioters and the like will say its a cover up and the rest will say, see told ya so...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

So this information only comes up NOW? I smell a complete line of BS to cover this story up....This could have been provided the second this murder took place and it wouldn't have had the same rioting effects it has had IMO of course! This stinks to high heaven and then some

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this came out yesterday, there is an XRay, and we do know he was hospitalized.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So he was nearly beaten unconscious but was still able to chase after him then gun him down. The famous unnamed source strikes again.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes”

Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

this came out yesterday, there is an XRay, and we do know he was hospitalized.

State servants are hospitalized for paper cuts. It's a liability thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Good thing he was a gentle giant,,,
Maybe if they didn't get death threats these (anonymous) sources would would not feel the need to be anonymous.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen. They would have taken pics at the hospital. An EXRAY doesn't show us who it's from does it.

They could have stopped half the looting with Pics of these claimed injuries.

Des

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wiz4769
www.foxnews.com...

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com

Ya its Fox, but this announcement was on CNN as well, so the rioters and the like will say its a cover up and the rest will say, see told ya so...

I call B.S. and not because I support Brown, he was a punk, but they would have had pictures out and been backing this story from DAY 1. Brown must have stretch armstrong arms to inflict that damage and then be shot and not have any gunshot residue on him. Also that cop did a great job shooting Brown at a distance being nearly unconscious and call.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I saw the vidz of the LEO pacing around for 20-30 minutes after the incident.
No EMS tending to him.
His neck and jaw were fine.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

If they released it right away, before complete verification, I suspect they'd have to change it a little as new information or analysis was obtained.

Then, of course, the ATSers would say "See? They've admitted their first report was a lie. The whole department is corrupt, and if they use any of their evidence at the trial, that will ensure that the whole investigation is compromised. They're lying to get the cop off."

The police know they'll be criticized for whatever they do. I hope they ignore all the complaints and investigate just as they would do normally.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In this event, there should have been abrasions on Michael's fists or hands. Seems like the autopsy would have specified this. If he managed to get the officer's gun, then his DNA should be on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This was not just a simple injury.

Everyone likes to complain why did they not release this the first day...it takes time to get everything in, reports compared and you damn sure dont want to release wrong info or you get crucified.

Well I ask, why did the rioters and looters react before they knew anything at all...knew jerk reactions usually make you regret it later. People ran with rumors of a young teen with his hands raised asking for mercy "please dont shoot". They didnt care, they just wanted to steal and loot. Those that took to the streets to protest ONLY at least cared about the death.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777 I thought the xray that came out yesterday of the eye fracture has already been proven it wasn't the cop. Was there another xray?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So he was nearly beaten unconscious but was still able to chase after him then gun him down. The famous unnamed source strikes again.

Have you confused briefly pursue with chase?

The order was given to freeze. Most accounts on both sides agree that Michael froze. It's what he did afterwards that got him "gunned" down.

Your abhorrent hyperbole is so redundant.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Not saying this is the case in this situation because I have no idea what happened until everything is released, but you can be hit hard enough to be knocked unconscious in a fight but not go completely out. Adrenaline kicks in and you go into survival mode. The human body can do amazing things.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

So, let me get this straight...this cop was beaten, nearly unconscious, suffered facial injuries/fractures, etc...Michael Brown proceeds to walk away to a tremendous distance of 30-feet...and in the mean time, this severely beaten, nearly unconscious cop manages to gain his composure, get out of the vehicle, take aim and open fire. This is the story I am supposed to buy?

If you believe that story, then I got some oceanfront property in Arizona that is up for sale.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I saw the vidz of the LEO pacing around for 20-30 minutes after the incident.
No EMS tending to him.
His neck and jaw were fine.

Yes, I saw that one too. I believe this is the video you were referring to.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

www.foxnews.com...

So, let me get this straight...this cop was beaten, nearly unconscious, suffered facial injuries/fractures, etc...Michael Brown proceeds to walk away to a tremendous distance of 30-feet...and in the mean time, this severely beaten, nearly unconscious cop manages to gain his composure, get out of the vehicle, take aim and open fire. This is the story I am supposed to buy?

If you believe that story, then I got some oceanfront property in Arizona that is up for sale.

Where does it say that?

All your doing is adding and subtracting hearsay to form an opinion that fits your mental state/agenda.

Leave your emotional correctness out of the picture and wait for that facts! OR is it more fun to play like Al Sharpton and twist the truth to fit ones agenda?

I find it odd that the protestors keep chanting, "No justice NO peace" yet they are so emotionally distracted from finding out the truth that in reality, they DO NOT want JUSTICE AT ALL!

They just want an emotional lynching and facts and justice be damned........
edit on 20-8-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This story is garbage, fox is garbage. All corporate media is probably in on this coverup. Let's not let them get away with this disgusting and disreputable ploy. Its an insult to genuine journalist's and journalism to do anything else other than call them liars right to their faces and not back down.

<<   2 >>

join