It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Mercy on the ISIS captors!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Are James Foley's parents insane? What is wrong with them? Did anyone see the press conference that was just aired? The parents were standing there with one son. They acted like nothing happened. Mother wasn't even shedding a tear. Father was laughing and making jokes. Son was standing there without a hint of emotion. MY GOD and they want to have mercy on their son's captors? WTF is wrong with Americans nowadays? Why don't we just roll out the red carpet and let ISIS come take over our country!!!!! YOUR SON WAS JUST BEHEADED! HELLO!!!!???????????

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Are you sure she didn't say have mercy on those captive..I watched it too...people deal with grief in some many ways...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Maybe they want to end the cycle of hate and killing?

I know it seems foolish.

But the fact is we go over and Kill ISIS, ISIS then kill some of us, and so on and so forth for the next few years and few decades likely with no results or and many dead?

This isnt a problem a few bombs will sort out, this is a ideology your fighting and fighting ideology have proven in the past to be near impossible.

hatred and revenge will not get the USA anywhere expect MORE ISIS supporters.
edit on 20-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

He said captors. Maybe he meant captives? I don't know. Still a very strange reaction by the parents. I wouldn't go out in public for DAYS if my son was publically beheaded.

Also the video was very weird. How come the video stops after the knife makes a few cuts and then all of a sudden we see the decapitated body. How come James Foley doesn't let out ANY scream or struggle? Is that not weird? I mean Nick Berg screamed his head off!!!! Is the part of actually cutting the head off missing or not public? I don't want to see it but the video is suspect.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Maybe they want to end the cycle of hate and killing?

I know it seems foolish.

But the fact is we go over and Kill ISIS, ISIS then kill some of us, and so on and so forth for the next few years and few decades likely with no results or and many dead?

This isnt a problem a few bombs will sort out, this is a ideology your fighting and fighting ideology have proven in the past to be near impossible.

hatred and revenge will not get the USA anywhere expect MORE ISIS supporters.

These people dont understand ANYTHING BUT VIOLENCE! What do you propose? Go over there and wave white flags and sit down and have tea and crumpets with them? WTF? They are hardcore FANATICS, like animals you put them down you don't reason with them. PERIOD! These types of fanatics are infiltrating US society and European society.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am not watching that video...many many years ago I made the mistake of watching some other journalist get beheaded and I wish to god they would have banned that video in this country...I could not get it out of my head for weeks. Imagine some ten year old looking at the video at home...how does one that young process this stuff...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

These people dont understand ANYTHING BUT VIOLENCE!

Agree but who knows what goes through the heads of one in mouring.

What do you propose? Go over there and wave white flags and sit down and have tea and crumpets with them?

No withdraw from the ME then quarantine it. Dont let ANYONE travel from the affected ME country's into the EU or USA. Ban all flights and sea travel.

They dont have aircraft carries or long range strike craft. They dont have even the infrastructure to build such things.

WTF? They are hardcore FANATICS, like animals you put them down you don't reason with them. PERIOD! These types of fanatics are infiltrating US society and European society.

Then we weed them out at home.

What will going over and dropping bombs accomplish? It will just drum up more support for them.

Not sure what you would do?

You seem to be lead the other way with illogical emotion. fight and bomb without any clear objective.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You quarantine like you say and millions of innocent women and children and others die!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

You quarantine like you say and millions of innocent women and children and others die!

Million die in Africa every year?

We cant sort the worlds problems.

How would you fix the ME?

I mean really every time we (the west) trys to "fix" the ME we just screw it up and piss them off even more. So why would intervening again be any different?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Huff Post seems to be more fitting for their demands.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join