It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
theconservativetreehouse.com... gun-acquittal-probable/

www.facebook.com...

*UPDATE* BREAKING REPORT –Dorian Johnson Recants Media
Statement ? – Tells Authorities “Big
Mike” Did Try For Officers Gun –Grand Jury Charges “Unlikely”…
*UPDATE* – But Special Prosecutor
Might Be Assigned Anyway

Posted on August 19, 2014 by sundance

Bear with us – and proceed with
caution – as we give you breaking news
and source out the information:

***BREAKING NEWS***
Remember, you saw it and heard it here first. We have heard (from a VERY connected national media source) that Ferguson officer Darren Wilson will be cleared in the shooting of Michael Brown. The key: Dorian Johnson has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. OFFICER WILSON WILL NOT BE CHARGED! This is scary. When this news is made
official, we all have reason to be concerned about the reaction.

As I have stated multiple times, Dorian Johnson has already been stated to be a Federal Witness by his attorney, who also declined to state whether or not his client had immunity. The only reason to so, would be because his client DID have immunity.

The only reason one can summarize is, because Dorian had valuable evidence that the police needed his testimony for, and in return for his testimony, he would be offered immunity, and turn states' evidence.

Dorian has been in hiding, as well as has Darren Wilson, since the shooting happened. He is not in fear for his life from police but from the very community in which he lives, where "snitches get stitches".

I was personally gobsmacked today, when hearing about Gov. Nixon's statement where he called, not for an aggressive investigation, but an aggressive prosection. Now, we can see why.

Gov. Nixon addresses situation in Ferguson, Mo.: youtu.be...

After calls for the county prosecutor to step down because they think he cannot be fair over an event that occurred in the 60's, it becomes obvious the real fear is that a Grand Jury, along with Darion's testimony, would likely return a No Bill.

Bypassing a Grand Jury, the rule of law in every state, as was done in Sanford Florida, is an assured way to secure an arrest, guilty or innocent, of Darren Wilson.

Even if he is innocent, he would be arrested, in a blatant attempt to offer a sacrifice to a community that is now set on a lynching, with a governor, by his own words, in full support.

For anyone that believes justice should be blind, and that wants TRUE justice in this case, everyone should demand the real truth come out, regardless of who it favors.

If it favors Darren Wilson, the truth should not be feared, nor quelled, over the state of the community. His life should not be sacrificed over fears of riots.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Libertygal because: ETA video

edit on 19-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: *UPDATE* BREAKING REPORT – removed from title

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well this is par.

He lies and hides out.

Bet he ends up in witness protection.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't know anything about those sources. But if it is true maybe that's why they brought in the National Guard. If it isn't it's just another example of divisive tactics to keep us fighting eachother.

link   
a reply to: Libertygal

Still has to go though the Grand Jury. That is just the way it is. If the result is No True Bill, then that's what it is. That is the officers own right, protected by Amendment 5.

But, everything, every action by this officer, must be in compliance to both Constitutions and Title 18 Chapter 13. Including why he detained the man to begin with.

If it was unlawful detainment it matters not subsequent actions. The officer is to blame at that point. It is deprivation of rights, under color of law. He becomes a principal, not the victim.

This is special circumstance. It should be assigned a special pool, separate from the existing Grand Jury pool, who are most certainly stacked in favor of the state. Plenty of citizen groups trying to reform Common Law People's Grand Juries to choose from. They want to serve. Let them. They are quite serious. I've read documentation from several groups.

Lady Justice, should always be blind, fair, and balanced.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well this is par.

He lies and hides out.

Bet he ends up in witness protection.

Witless Protection more like...

I don't know why kids have a hard time understanding that hanging around with the wrong people will always blow up in your face. I agree that is exactly what he's going to have to do now, so that day is probably going to cost him his family, his security, etc.

That's a high price to pay for just hanging out with people who do these sorts of things.

Birds of a feather and all that.

ETA - I can believe this story simply because of the riots and looting. He may have given his original statement in favor if Michael Brown because it was already getting dangerous there not long after it happened. He may not have felt safe to say anything besides what he did.

I know I wouldn't if I was standing there surrounded, and the tension is telling you that something's about to pop off.
edit on 8/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If this is true and Wilson is not charged, Ferguson is going to explode. Even if this is not true and it starts circulating - Ferguson is going to explode.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kalunom
If this is true and Wilson is not charged, Ferguson is going to explode. Even if this is not true and it starts circulating - Ferguson is going to explode.

Yep... Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I really don't think that any answer given will be what people want to hear.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Holder is due for a visit tomorrow?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yep... Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I really don't think that any answer given will be what people want to hear.

I heard an interview vice news gave of a lady on the street, basically she just said that she is happy things are currently peaceful and wants things to stay that way. When asked what she thought about the officer being charged, she responded (paraphrasing) that people want this guy in jail and if they don't see that there's is going to be the rioting we seen, times 10.

Most are convinced of the officer's guilt already. If they hear otherwise it will only be taken as lies.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Holder is due for a visit tomorrow?

Probably why he is coming. The FBI reported to him what the locals do not want to hear.
edit on 8/19/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Governor Nixon is a coward for what he said about backing a vigorous prosecution. He should be removed from office. And the spoiled community should be told to go home and stop crying. Isn't the reason OJ was found not guilty of murder was because they feared riots? Bring on the National Guard, fire hoses, dogs, etc. Whatever it takes to put this genie back in the bottle. I'm sick of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So its an anonymous source still at this point right?
It hasn't actually happened yet, just that it might happen?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Can only see it escalating to a breaking point if this is the big news included and related to Holder's visit. Please be safe if you are in the area.
edit on 20-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Which is why confirmation and multiple legitimate sources should be required with "news" like this.

Maybe it is true, maybe not, but there is a fact that some people want to ignite the fire and watch it burn...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Is this confirmed?

I figured that if it goes this way, Johnson would be the reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Governor Nixon is a coward for what he said about backing a vigorous prosecution.

Ya its a shame that is how our justice system works, he must be a commie traitor too.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I think Holder needs to find an impartial Grand Jury pool for this. If the governor is worried about no true bill, it may be the existing pool he is concerned about.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Right....because an extremely conservative blog has just posted an unconfirmed rumor from an unconfirmed source says....what, exactly?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Based on what the OP gave as a source it is in no way confirmed, unknown sources can never be confirmed.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I dunno. Libertygal has made a reasonable case in several posts about how this might happen.

It was always a surprise to me that Johnson was not charged in the convenience store robbery. Now we may know why.

edit on 20-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join