It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Weather Manipulation Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

wow - your reply says it all. Enough said.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: Char-Lee

magnetic nanoparticles targeted to cell membranes can remotely control ion channels, neurons and even animal behavior

LOL

I love it when they want to be all technical and get heavy into the gobbledygook.

Magnetic nanoparticles huh? Why are they magnetic? Wouldn't they stick to damn near everything along the way? Storage tanks, pump components, hydrants, etc...

www.undergrnd.com...

What nano particle is programmed to "target cell membranes" ?? Nanoparticles have this major problem of being a huge pain in the ass to deal with and being nearly impossible to control, hence the smouldering display of them in the media and science news journals.

Pre millennium (70s-80s) it was "nano this" and "nano that", because nano was thought to be the cornerstone of future modern invention. It hasn't reached that point and some doubt it ever will now. (flying car syndrome).

So what exactly are these nano particle magnetized which can target cell membranes to remotely control ion channels and animal behaviour?

I love how some people believe themselves to be a lot smarter than all of the really smart people.
You totally missed the point anyway. Todays nanobots can self replicate and form chains by working together, they can essentially rewire the human brain, they are programmable, and that is only the part we get told.

Artificially engineered magnetic nanoparticles for ultra-sensitive molecular imaging.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Nanoparticle Engineering for Subsurface Processes

www.cpge.utexas.edu...
link.springer.com...

Functionalization of high-moment magnetic nanodisks for cell manipulation and separation

NON-DESTRUCTIVE WHOLE-BRAIN MONITORING USING NANOROBOTS:
NEURAL ELECTRICAL DATA RATE REQUIREMENTS

www.nanomedicine.com...

Douglas told the BBC that constructing the nanobots out of DNA made them more likely to be able to travel through our bodies safely without being rejected or harming us.

www.pcmag.com...
Maybe this change is because morgellons disease was a rejection of the material.

Human 2.0 FOLLOW WIRED Twitter Facebook RSS
Any Sufficiently Advanced Neurotechnology Is Indistinguishable From Thought

www.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainmjp
a reply to: network dude
I've been a commercial airline pilot for over 15 years. The fuel supply to small airports around the country is totally separate from the giant "fuel farms" that supply the fuel to the airlines at all the major airports. Good luck trying to get a sample of that fuel. Even as a captain, I doubt I could.

Of course not - because you stick around your aircraft and eth crew lounge. You need to go to the farm itself - which means getting off your over-paid-bus-driver-sense-of-superiority (LAME here
) and they will tap it for you.

I don't know if additives are being added to jet fuel or not, but I do not doubt the governments ability to do so and keep it secrete if they chose to do so.

If you really are a pilot then you know that adding anything to the fuel that is not in the specification is a crime. the specification is public - it is Def Std 91-91

And you also know that your mechanics regularly take fuel samples to check for water and bio-organism growth in it - so get a small glass container, give it to your friendly mechanic, and ask him to decant 100mls or some similar amount for you then go get it tested.

for someone who gets paid a vast amount to have the trust of the public flying them in small aluminium tubes at high speeds across the sky you seem remarkably bereft of actual knowledge......

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Human 2.0 FOLLOW WIRED Twitter Facebook RSS
Any Sufficiently Advanced Neurotechnology Is Indistinguishable From Thought
www.wired.com...

and any loudly shouted conspiracy theory is indistinguishable from scaremongering.

Inly one of your liks has any relevance - the one to the "DNA nanobots" - which are at least programmable in that they aer coils of DNA containing a payload that are designed to recognise a disease or cancer and release the payload right next to it by uncoiling.

All the others are complete nonsense - using nano-materials in the oil and gas industry, trying to figure out hos much bandwidth MIGHT be required if nano-bots are ever invented, using nano-MATERIALS to improve imaging of the brain by external instruments.

These do not support your claims of advanced machinery that is already rewiring us without our knowledge - so either you do not know what you are talking about, or you are deliberately spreading disinformation!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: lovebeck

Whenever an AJ clip is posted on here his apologists typically preface their comments with "(he's) a bit over the top sometimes" or something similar, I see this all the time. Like they don't want to fully endorse this scumbag, but he does pander to their particular delusions at times, which is mutually beneficial isn't it?

That anybody with a shred of common sense takes Alex Jones seriously is indicative of how much trouble the human race is really in.

The man is a proven liar multiple times over and you fools still listen to him, you deserve to live in the myopic fantasy nightmare world he spins for you.

Trust me, I'm no fool. And nor do I claim that I put all my trust in Alex Jones. I never said that, period.

Wow, you people come bashing left and right with anyone who might disagree with you...like a pack of dogs.

She provided a video supporting in the OP, supporting her views. NONE of you provided anything to counter claim her OP.

Just lashing out, calling people fools, and claiming "there's no way..."

edit on 17-8-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Says the typical chemtrail believer who in the first sentence of their first post on this thread started insulting another member with name calling. Yeah great.

Did I call you a fool specifically? No I didn't so get over yourself and try to keep calm.

edit on 17-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

by Aloysius the Gaul

And you also know that your mechanics regularly take fuel samples to check for water and bio-organism growth in it - so get a small glass container, give it to your friendly mechanic, and ask him to decant 100mls or some similar amount for you then go get it tested.

But then what would he do when the tests came back clear of any radioactive nano-barium-bot particles? His world would fall apart. Conspiracy believers will NEVER allow anything to challenge their beliefs. They are like religious zealots in that regard. Anybody who presents opposing evidence is the devil (or, in the modern parlance, a paid shill) and must be shunned.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

and any loudly shouted conspiracy theory is indistinguishable from scaremongering.

I have to say that I find this statement silly. Having a thought on a conspiracy forum is now scaremongering...silly.

Again you don't get it, the information is to show that the capacity is there and has been for some time to make such tech. I always assume when i present something a person is going to actually think about what I am saying.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Char-Lee because: cap.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: ParasuvO

You are totally down the rabbit hole into a mindset where "They" are intent on doing harm to you. That is your problem.

I know pilots, I know scientists, I know meteorologists. They are not working for some mysterious higher power trying to kill everyone. They are just people with families, like you and me. You really need to lose this "Them and Us" mentality. It's crazy.

Contrails are just an everyday side effect of high altitude air travel. They are not some new invention. Why weren't people complaining about them in the 1980s? Because society wasn't as STUPID back then.

It is YOU who are trying to claim a THEY does not exist.

It is you claiming that society is more smart now ???

Prove it, any of it, that every action demands a reaction that must fit into one of your paradigms that is brought into being NOT by any original thought by you at all.

Most hilarious will be to watch the likes of you, squirm faster and faster in the coming days, trying to use the logic offered to you that is destined to fail.

Of course you can continue down the path of believing that somehow you are not being fooled, or you could try and actually take a farther step back, and realize that THEY have totally gotten you , to make decisions ALL based upon whether or not THEY do something.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

by Aloysius the Gaul

But then what would he do when the tests came back clear of any radioactive nano-barium-bot particles? His world would fall apart. Conspiracy believers will NEVER allow anything to challenge their beliefs. They are like religious zealots in that regard. Anybody who presents opposing evidence is the devil (or, in the modern parlance, a paid shill) and must be shunned.

The deniers are the funniest ones to deal with, I have crushed so many, caused them to see clearly in person, ANYWHERE I GO, and watching their souls melt in abject horror and shock once the DNA actually lets go enough to take the blinders off.

The only ones, ONLY that have religious beliefs, are those who do NOT believe in conspiracies, you remind me of all the Christians out there, the ones who think they have an open and alert mind, when no one is as fooled as you.

Realize all the claims you put on us, are totally reflected upon you, WE know that you are lying to yourself even harder than to us, and no one can save you from yourself...but YOU

YOUR world is the one crashing down, the one where you think you know all that is going on, can be found by using the tools of those who are FOOLING YOU.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
So basically you are trying to say that "they", whoever that is, control everything? Right?

And, that even an educated and intelligent professional person, say like a meteorologist, is completely under "their" control? Or at least is totally unaware of "their" level of power over everything??

But....not you.....because why exactly?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I wish they would have manipulated the weather so it would have allowed me to catch some fish this summer. Sheesh!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

by Aloysius the Gaul

Just for the record, mechanics at airports wouldn't have the capability or the knowhow to test jet fuel for anything exotic even if they wanted to.
They only test for water using a simple little filter that turns green if water is in the fuel.

And I also noticed you said "conspiracy believers" and you speak of those with seemingly very low regard, so my question is why do you come to ATS in the first place? Perhaps to cure all the conspiracy minded and get them on the correct path?
edit on 17-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Attacking someone for their profession and slinging insults dose not make your side of the argument more believable. OMG!! REALLY? Adding something to jet fuel is illegal? Why then the government would never do anything like that. What was I thinking?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

by Aloysius the Gaul

Just for the record, mechanics at airports wouldn't have the capability or the knowhow to test jet fuel for anything exotic even if they wanted to.
They only test for water using a simple little filter that turns green if water is in the fuel.

And I also noticed you said "conspiracy believers" and you speak of those with seemingly very low regard, so my question is why do you come to ATS in the first place? Perhaps to cure all the conspiracy minded and get them on the correct path?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp

There was a smilie in there you humourless muppet!!
Sheesh - way to confirm all engineers' prejudices against pilots!!

And my point was not that he Govt would not do it - but that you can TEST FOR IT WITHOUT TOO MUCH BOTHER IF YOU GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN JUST COMPLAINING!!

but I guess getting off the posterior is a bit much to ask a pilot to do!!
((

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Indeed - however it is no great problem to get a little bit of that fuel off airport and have it tested - which is what is ACTUALLY being proposed!

And before you ask "how do I know this" - because for many years I powered kerosene heaters with jet fuel from fuel drains!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
It is YOU who are trying to claim a THEY does not exist.

No, it is not.

It is the chemtrail believers saying that long white lines in the sky are something other than contrails.

The available evidence does not support such a conclusions - the supposed "chemtrails" look like contrails, are generated like contrails, behave like contrails, expand like contrails, disperse like controls, and every actual study of anything to do with contrails has never found anything other than contrails.

the evidence of absence is actually very strong.

and yet we are supposed to believe that they are something else based on some say so - and then get told that we actually have to prove that it's NOT true?

There is a reason such an argument is called an argument from ignorance - it is a shallow and pathetic attempt to divert the argument when you know you actually don't have any evidence and have to fall back on irrational belief

You say there are "chemtrails" - so you provide the evidence to support your claim - I am certainly willing to believe verifiable evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Naw, its not old news at all, in fact it has literally NEVER been on the news !!

Something that is NEW cannot be old can it ?

Bah, silly people, they actually think that the news they see on TV and the science reports they get from all the same tired sources, are somehow on the level of telling the complete truth on things, and basically nothing can slip by them!!

Such limited thinking will get you, NOWHERE! And that is where you currently are, the REAL paranoid minds, are the ones who desperately group together and try to make sure no one can uncover the rug they are hiding under!!

Wait...so now people who think chemtrails are a load of crap are the paranoid ones?

I fail to see the logic behind that...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex
Wait...so now people who think chemtrails are a load of crap are the paranoid ones?
I fail to see the logic behind that...

Well if they aren't then it has to be the ones who believe they are real who are paranoid, that TPTB are out to get them, that depopulation is the goal, and mind control, and hiding niburu, causing morgellans disease, changing the weather, targeting earthquakes and generally having a good time.

And just from that sentence you can clearly see that such a position is silly - couldn't possibly be true......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join