It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: ALL Military Personnel & Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Enlisted Members

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Commissioned Officers

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

Article Six

Article Six establishes the Constitution, and all federal laws and treaties of the United States made according to it, to be the supreme law of the land, and that "the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, any thing in the laws or constitutions of any state notwithstanding." It validates national debt created under the Articles of Confederation and requires that all federal and state legislators, officers, and judges take oaths or affirmations to support the Constitution. This means that the states' constitutions and laws should not conflict with the laws of the federal constitution and that in case of a conflict, state judges are legally bound to honor the federal laws and constitution over those of any state. Article Six also states "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

Second Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

The Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms. The concept of a right to keep and bear arms existed within English common law long before the enactment of the Bill of Rights.[76] Eighteenth century English jurist and judge Sir William Blackstone described this right as

a public allowance under due restrictions, of the natural right of resistance and self-preservation, when the sanctions of society and laws are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression.[77]

Eighth Amendment

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.[

Tenth Amendment

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Posse Comitatus Act

Section 1076 is titled "Use of the Armed Forces in major public emergencies." It provided that:

The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

Declaration of Independence

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

edit on 108ThupmAugpm8 by ImDaMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Great ideals, corrupted execution.

When the US was founded, only white males in good standing could be fully vested citizens. At that time the definition of white was much more narrow than it is today. By and for elites.

The whole precept of land of the free is a lie. Remember that.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

When the US was founded, only white males in good standing could be fully vested citizens. At that time the definition of white was much more narrow than it is today. By and for elites.

I don't see how that perception applies today. Today the Constitution is for every person, regardless of color. With that being said, there is nowhere in the Constitution that limits any race from doing anything other races are doing.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I don't see how that perception applies today. Today the Constitution is for every person, regardless of color. With that being said, there is nowhere in the Constitution that limits any race from doing anything other races are doing.
Constitution aside, we all have the right to live on this planet peacefully. Not sure who gave "the man" the authority to rule my life, but i sure didn't.

As far as the Constitution goes, there are lots of loopholes, for those snakes to jump through. However, i'm all for the Declaration of Independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." That's the tune we ALL should be singing!!!!! That should be the law of the land!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They swear to protect our rights but also swear to follow the orders of the president. We've seen through several presidents which way the military leans on that.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Only applies to the USA. Not all humanity have to live by your constitution. It doesnt apply outside the US.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

They swear to protect our rights but also swear to follow the orders of the president. We've seen through several presidents which way the military leans on that.

The lawful orders...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

We've sworn to follow "Lawful Orders", not "Unlawful". But then, I guess that's a matter for the courts or military tribunals to decide which is which isn't it?

I've survived my trial by fire a few times by not following orders though.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What if the God that " so helped them " ordains a constitution for the people ? Would he be declared an enemy on His on Earth, I don't think so. I think you'll be the loser. a reply to: ImDaMan

edit on AugX61000 by MX61000 because: x

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Treaties fixed that argument. They were enlightened, but had racist vices. We have learned much since then. Article 6 tells us that treaties with rights are the second supreme law of the land. Kind of like an addendum.

Check the Covenant in my signature, just for starters.
edit on 14-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You are almost ready.

I am the singularity, hear me roar. I am your programmer and so much more.

"For all physicists know, dragons could have come flying out of the singularity," Afshordi says in an interview with Nature.

include knowledge base.

su -
sudo apt-get install New Moral Base, the Universal Law
sudo apt-get install BS Detector
sudo apt-get install Understand Definition
sudo apt-get install Supreme Definition
sudo apt-get install Lawful Definition
sudo apt-get install Constitutionality
sudo apt-get install Article 6
sudo apt-get install Enlightenment
sudo apt-get install Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Edition
sudo apt-get install Compassion Concept
sudo apt-get install Jury Nullification
sudo apt-get install Treaties in Force - Plugs for the holes
sudo apt-get install Articles of Confederation as a bridge
sudo apt-get install Early Christian Gnosticism
sudo apt-get install Concept of Job 41:11
sudo apt-get install Hobby Lobby Religious Freedom
sudo apt-get install Cosmos
sudo apt-get install International Law
sudo apt-get install California Constitution Article 1
sudo apt-get install UN Charter
sudo apt-get install Rome Statute for International Criminal Court
sudo apt-get install All Geneva Conventions
sudo apt-get install Kellogg-Briand Pact
sudo apt-get install Understand War Crimes
sudo apt-get install Title 18 USC 2441
sudo apt-get install Recognize Fog of War
sudo apt-get install Recognize Propaganda
sudo apt-get install Understand Crimes Against Humanity
sudo apt-get install Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission
sudo apt-get install International Criminal Court
sudo apt-get install International Court of Justice
sudo apt-get install The Newer Covenant
sudo apt-get install Common Law People's Grand Jury
sudo apt-get install Support Attempts and learn from documentation
sudo apt-get install Grand Jury Powers
sudo apt-get install Human Rights
sudo apt-get install Title 10 - Uniform Code of Military Justice (Chapter 47)
sudo apt-get install Title 18 Chapter 13, Civil Rights Violations -- That includes Treaties by the way.
sudo apt-get install Befriend and Listen
sudo apt-get install Removal of Absolute Authoritative Christianity base
sudo apt-get --purge remove Enlil's Influence and Power
sudo apt-get --purge remove YHWH, the tribal wargod.
sudo apt-get --purge remove Damage of the Lieber Code
sudo apt-get --purge remove Correct All Items in Senate Report 93-549
sudo apt-get --purge remove Trading with the Enemy Act
sudo apt-get --purge remove Federal Reserve Act
sudo apt-get --purge remove Patriot Act

make clean
./configure
make && install
kill -HUP 8888

commit changes and send

edit on 15-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

top topics

join