It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Always Die In "Threes"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"They" of course, being people in the public eye, and after the deaths of Sprint Car driver Kevin Ward and our beloved Robin Williams I couldn't help but wonder who would be the third ....and I certainly did not have to wait long. Now with the passing of Lauren Bacall a lot of famous people can sleep a little easier.... for awhile.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Does it still count as a "threesome" if some of us (or maybe most of us) never heard of Kevin Ward until he got mowed down in a sprint car race? I mean, no offense to Kevin Ward, but he doesn't exactly rank with Robin Williams and Lauren Bacall. Anyhoo, on a planet with 7 billion people, there's bound to be 3 "famous" people dying every day.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Well, I don't think Kevin Ward would fit into the '3' category. It's usually pertaining to actors and actresses. But hopefully you're right, and he does make the third.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Does it still count as a "threesome" if some of us (or maybe most of us) never heard of Kevin Ward until he got mowed down in a sprint car race? I mean, no offense to Kevin Ward, but he doesn't exactly rank with Robin Williams and Lauren Bacall. Anyhoo, on a planet with 7 billion people, there's bound to be 3 "famous" people dying every day.

Nascar drivers make their living being in the public eye so yes Kevin Ward counts. And after having been alive 59 years myself experience has shown me that "they" do indeed die in threes.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't think a minor race car driver qualifies.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Well, I don't think Kevin Ward would fit into the '3' category. It's usually pertaining to actors and actresses. But hopefully you're right, and he does make the third.

Oh my, I hadn't considered that. What if he wasn't the first and there's still one more celebrity left to go, so to speak.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
I don't think a minor race car driver qualifies.

Well, alright then. I guess that still leaves an open slot for some unfortunate famous person. Care to hazard a guess?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well considering how Family Guy had an odd "coincidence" about Robin Williams, I'd watch the television. But I can't fathom who will be next. Just creepy.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Well considering how Family Guy had an odd "coincidence" about Robin Williams, I'd watch the television. But I can't fathom who will be next. Just creepy.

What odd coincidence? Tell me more. Of course we all know The Simpsons are prophetic.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Nascar drivers make their living being in the public eye so yes Kevin Ward counts. And after having been alive 59 years myself experience has shown me that "they" do indeed die in threes.

Really? That guy counts as famous these days? I bet you wouldn't agree with you statement if it was some pakistani cricketer.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If you want to narrow it down to just actors and actresses then we have JJ Murphy 86 years old. He played Ser Denys Mallister of the Night's Watch in Game of Thrones.
I guess they don't always come in threes.

JJ Murphy

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
At first I thought the thread title was 'they always die in trees'. Then I thought it might be a thread about monkeys.

We'll just have to watch Family Guy, South Park and The Simpsons to find out who dies next and what the next attack on the world will be.

I have a feeling that ol' Wille Nelson doesn't have far to go. Maybe Miley Cyrus.
edit on 13-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I personally don't think either of those two individuals touch the heels of R.W., I would say that you'd have to see people like Chevy Chase and Morgan Freeman dropping to come close to that level of caliber...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Lauren Bacall passed away Tuesday.

Wondered who would be #3 when I read of her death. Not sure who Kevin Ward is, never heard of him.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So after another dies it will be "The Three" and within what time frame must this happen to "count"?

And after them another dies a couple weeks later I guess that wouldn't be a 4th, we would start over again with another 3?

I think this is another silly idea that people cling to and make it fit a situation when they want to.

So far in the last few months we have had a few deaths.........

Ann B Davis (Alice on Brady Bunch) - June 1, 2014

Casey Kasem - June 15th 2014

Lauren Bacall - August 12, 2014

Robin Williams - Aug. 11, 2014

James Garner - July 19, 2014

Shirley Temple - Feb. 10, 2014

There's 6 in the last 8 months and there are many more but these were the most famous ones.

edit on 13-8-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
They always die in the end

Through my 43 years on this planet I have noticed that people always die.
We could be culturally-bound by our thinking as the OP is, or we could just accept that death is a natural conclusion to life.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Kevin Ward doesn't count. There will be another Hollywooder within the next couple of days.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Oh hell no! I am living forever!

So far so good....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Obviously you are very young. Lauren Bacall was a significant Hollywood actress and personality in her time. She was married to Bogey for 12 years...that in itself is worthy.

Bogey was da man! Casablanca is one of the all-time best movies. The script could have been written yesterday...it is timeless. The Maltese Falcon: Awesome movie, but dated script.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I personally don't think either of those two individuals touch the heels of R.W., I would say that you'd have to see people like Chevy Chase and Morgan Freeman dropping to come close to that level of caliber...

You are showing your age ~ as am I...........

Lauren Bacall is one of the original "Movie Stars" of all time.

Much like Lucille Ball, Cary Grant, Bob Hope, Bogie, George Burns & let's not forget the Incredible "Don Knotts"...........

edit on 13-8-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join