It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev is attempting to blow up a chemical plant that will destroy a 600 KM diameter area...?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
To be honest, I think it`s a bit really far-fetched...

...so I post it as FYI...

Bloodiest Days of Ukraine’s Ethnic Cleansing Expected to Come Now

A reliably well-informed resident in the area that Obama’s Ukrainian regime is ethnically cleansing has informed this reporter (and all of this source’s previous reports to me have subsequently turned out to be true):

“Kiev is attempting to blow up a chemical plant that will destroy a 600 KM diameter/ 300KM radius of area — every living thing.

The largest battles of the war are starting today or tomorrow. I may not be able to update you. Lyashko wants to make our area bloody. He said it hasn’t been hit enough to feel it yet.”

www.globalresearch.ca... bloodiest-days-of-ukraines-ethnic-cleansing-expected-to-come-now

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

300km radius?? doesnt sound right.. the largest nuclear bomb doesnt have that kind of reach.

3km maybe???

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

300km radius?? doesnt sound right.. the largest nuclear bomb doesnt have that kind of reach.

3km maybe???

It`s more making it inhabitable I think...it seems pretty weird to me too.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Super cannon of worms?

This reeks of sensationalism.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I guess we will see soon enough. Gotta love predictions with a short time frame

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca... bloodiest-days-of-ukraines-ethnic-cleansing-expected-to-come-now

Oh my, here we go again.

This site has been trying to pass off the ethnic cleansing lie for this whole conflict, but I have to ask how come they don't cover the ethnic cleansing in Crimea of the Tartars?

www.breitbart.com...

And in case some don't understand what ethnic cleansing is here...

ethnic cleansing noun
: the practice of removing or killing people who belong to an ethnic group that is different from the ruling group in a country or region

www.merriam-webster.com...

There has never been any evidence Ukraine is doing any ethnic cleansing it is a lie that globalresearch.ca likes to keep trying to push.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

it would help the credibility of tails like this if a few salient points were added - in leiu of sensationalist claptrap

oh - thinks like the identity / location and type of this " chemical plant "

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I don't even believe a big nuke does that wide of a damage...

I suppose if the chems were just right and had a nice mix of an oxidizer, it might be possible..

340 miles radius for a big nuke as far as the contamination zone.. The initial blast and gamma, xray, etc, won't go even half that. But who knows about chems if they are new, or a new type of super boom boom... (I still say it is very doubtful..

I googled binary explosive damage and found an interesting pdf on making your own landmines, but I am not sure that was a good idea..
edit on 13-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I googled binary explosive damage and found an interesting pdf on making your own landmines, but I am not sure that was a good idea.

ha ha You're on the list now.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I suppose the most obvious question is "why".

- Why would Ukraine want to do this and face international pariah status? They would not.
- Why would Ukraine do this and make a large block of land uninhabitable? They would not.
- Why would Ukraine go out of their way to give Russia an excuse? They would not.

The other why concerns the insightful Globalresearch, the source of this "news".

- Why run such a story? Because it increases traffic to their website. More clicks increases promotion and(eventually) cash.
- Why run such a story? Because there are gullible people who - in the absence of any evidence - just want to believe Ukraine is doing ethnic cleansing. This is the Ukraine supported by the evil West. Must be true because I read it on Globalresearch!

Regards

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well, after destroying their homes and forcing them to flee, Ukraine will send all the refugees of the right age back into those regions to fight. Dnepropetrovsk region is the first one who legalised it. Others will follow.

So they ran because Ukrainian army bombed and killed them and now they will be forced to return there (and replace current 'soldiers') to bomb and kill the ones, who are left. Anyone thinking about genocide?

Source in Russian but it's Ukrainian and pro-Ukrainian website: Source

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I suppose the most obvious question is "why".

- Why would Ukraine want to do this and face international pariah status? They would not.
- Why would Ukraine do this and make a large block of land uninhabitable? They would not.
- Why would Ukraine go out of their way to give Russia an excuse? They would not.

The other why concerns the insightful Globalresearch, the source of this "news".

- Why run such a story? Because it increases traffic to their website. More clicks increases promotion and(eventually) cash.
- Why run such a story? Because there are gullible people who - in the absence of any evidence - just want to believe Ukraine is doing ethnic cleansing. This is the Ukraine supported by the evil West. Must be true because I read it on Globalresearch!

Regards

Maybe you forgot this ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Maybe you forgot this ?
www.youtube.com...

A tapped telephone conversation with a foul mouthed politician does not prove ethnic cleansing, or this accuracy of this fanciful story from Globalresearch.

Regards

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Maybe you forgot this ?
www.youtube.com...

A tapped telephone conversation with a foul mouthed politician does not prove ethnic cleansing, or this accuracy of this fanciful story from Globalresearch.

Regards

It proves what an Ukraine presidential candidate was thinking...

So it wouldn`t be too difficult to think that the other "choices" would have similar mindsets, especially if they "vow to stop the war," but simply continue.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 13-8-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Regards

Well, it does suit you to not want it to be ethnic clensing, I guess ... after all, you probably supported the nazi family of one G.W.Bush, known to have gotten rich from nazi gold. So that kind of make sense ...

Ethnic cleansing isn't anything new to Americans either ... bombing of Dresden, killed more civilians in one single day, than all brits that died during the entire war. And after the war, Americans (with their European friends, east and west) kept all the slaughterhouses in Germany open, so they could kill Germans in it, instead of Jews. They kept them open for a longer period, killing Germans, than Germans kept them open for killing Jews. For 5 years. Some numbers say 9 million germans, but hey ... after the war, all german population in Poland to Russia, including Checkoslovakia. The entire eastern block, which actually was quite a few souls ... only about 14 million made it to Germany. Actual numbers were more than double that, but census in those days was mainly "ethnical", so non ethnic minorites weren't counted. To an American, it's "payback's a bitch, yeah!!!" ... to any normal human being, the war was over.

So, somebody who thinks that's "normal" sure is a good ideological source, to debunk stories about ethnic cleansing in the world.

Cleaning out the population, isn't anything new here ... so, "pics or it didn't happen" is a lame rhetoric. The Russian minorities are taking a beating ... that's not a guess, it's a given ... and Putin, is a coward, who flinched in a "whose chicken" game ... and that's the reason it all happened. It gave Ukrainians the knowledge, that victory could be achieved and they went ahead with it ... with everything they got. In a blitzkrieg manner ... anybody saying, only the cows died ... people got away, sure is a lame piece of ¤#¤% ....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
Ethnic cleansing isn't anything new to Americans either ... bombing of Dresden, killed more civilians in one single day, than all brits that died during the entire war.

Just to help calm your revisionism. Dresden was a joint RAF and USAAF raid. Around 20,000 people died. The number of British civilians killed in WW2 was c. 70,000.

And after the war, Americans (with their European friends, east and west) kept all the slaughterhouses in Germany open, so they could kill Germans in it, instead of Jews

What do you mean by "slaughterhouses", because the concentration camps were closed. If you mean POWs then it is a historical fact that the Russians released their last German POW in 1956 and countless Germans died at the hands of the Soviets in force labour camps. The Western allies had processed and released POWs by 1947. However, your post is somewhat incoherent, so difficult to understand your point.

So, somebody who thinks that's "normal" sure is a good ideological source, to debunk stories about ethnic cleansing in the world.

I think you need to think about the term "ethnic cleansing". The Soviets were accomplished in relocating whole populations i.e. enacting ethnic cleansing. What we see in Ukraine is not ethnic cleansing.

Regards
edit on 13/8/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I googled binary explosive damage and found an interesting pdf on making your own landmines, but I am not sure that was a good idea..

At the risk of thread-drift... Made me think of this. Laugh and enjoy!

"I also found out that it's incredibly illegal, to go on television and say something like; 'The best place to fire a mortar launcher at the White House would be from the roof of the Rockefeller-Hewitt building, because of minimal security and you'd have a clear line of sight to the President's bedroom.'

INSANELY ILLEGAL.

Yet, even more illegal to show an illustrated diagram."

Sic Semper Tyranis (Ever Thus to Tyrants)

Oh, uh, on topic... sounds like some bologna, but I guess time will tell.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Just to help calm your revisionism. Dresden was a joint RAF and USAAF raid. Around 20,000 people died. The number of British civilians killed in WW2 was c. 70,000.

Regards

Typical American, you keep the numbers to the absolute minimum ... the actual numbers that you are looking for, range from 35 thousand, to 130 thousand people dead. And Hamburg, the minimum number is 40 thousand dead, where the actual numbers are all the way up to 125 thousand dead. And these, are only two raids ... two days work. Those were civilians ... women and children.

We uesed to, here in Europe, never talk this stuff. It "used to be" sort of NO NO here. Because, basically the disappearance of the German race ... was a net positive for Europe. And believe me, we are talking about the more or less, disappearance of the German. They used to be a dominant people, that were dispersed all over central Europe ... what's left, is not even a fraction of it. But we don't weep them ... because their disappearance is majorily a positive in Europe. And we never talked about the US/Britain/France role ... because the US influence, used to be a net positive.

These parameters have changed ... the US is no longer a net positive, neither for Europe or the world.

edit on 13/8/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/8/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Sounds a bit far fetched to me...People are still alive and thriving in and around Chernobyl. have you seen the size of the Wolves in that neck of the woods.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Typical American, you keep the numbers to the absolute minimum ... the actual numbers that you are looking for, range from 35 thousand, to 130 thousand people dead.

Firstly, I am not American. Secondly, the German authorities put the death toll on the Dresden raid at c.20,000 and they kept meticulous records. The strategic bombing of Nazi Germany was not ethnic cleansing, but one way to win a world war. In the context of the time it was deemed necessary. However, this is a red herring and not really part of this topic.

To the OP. Is there any real evidence of ethnic cleansing going on in Ukraine at the moment? Have any of the usual independent human rights organisations made any statements?

Regards

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join