It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How old do you think the youngest member is and the eldest? Closest wins prize evryone gets free sta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was just wondering what the title states because I am random like that, if you think you may be the youngest post your age and if you think you may be thee eldest post your age, only if yawl want to of course just curious is all as iam a bit strange you see haha...,

I am only 22 btw lol
edit on 10-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

me? 67

edit on 10-8-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
10 and 80

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I heard that Beezer is like 100 or somethin', that's 750 in rabbit years.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Haha wow! And guys above I did say post your age if you think uou oldest or youngest but ye that works aswell post both your guesses then wen we find out we see who's closest and il send em a prize! Ok heres my guess 14 and 85

Dunno why that face haha il leave it...
edit on 10-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: Wierd dace popt up

edit on 10-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: Wierd Face popt up had to edit the edit lol

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm old...very old...

1. I used to think of alcohol as party juice, now I I'm more likely to think of it as that stuff that screws up my sleep. It all started when I was 25 and lost my ability to sleep in late after a night of drinking.

2. When I learned Jesus died at age 33. So if I live another year I'll officially be older than a God.

3. Chicks from old-timey movies are starting to look hot to me.

If Helen of Troy herself were an actress in a black and white movie and the middle-school version of me saw that movie, I wouldn't even notice her good looks. You may as well ask me if an alligator was attractive. To me back then, black and white movie chicks were old, and old meant weird. But now I can totally appreciate babes from all eras, for some reason. When I discovered this I remember feeling like quite the cultured sexual sophisticate.

Maybe I should get a bumper sticker for my remote that says, "I brake for Ava Gardner movies".

3A. While at the outstanding new photography exhibit at the Art Institute, Photographs from the Robert A. Taub Collection, I saw a few prints of the famous dust bowl mom. When I learned that the women depicted in the iconic photographs was my age- 32, when that photo was taken. Upon hearing that I felt downright geriatric because for years I encoded that picture in my memory as, "that sad old lady from the famous black and white dust bowl photo". So now I realized I was the same age as that sad old lady.

Then after standing about 18" from a large print the first thought I had was, "Wow, she's really pretty! I can't believe I never noticed that before, but I bet when she wasn't looking like consternation personified, she was alarmingly attractive in person."

Immediately after finishing that idea, I next thought, "The middle-school version of me would point and laugh at me right now and call me and old creepy bastard. And he'd be right.".

4. When I started wanting to tell a cashier, "I look like a kid to you? Really?", when I was carded buying alcohol.

5. I caught myself referring to people in their early 20s as, "kids".

Calling early-20-somethings, "kids" was probably the first flashbulb moment for me as an adult that told me I wasn't a kid anymore. "Wow, there are a lot of kids at this party", was maybe my first foray into geezerdom at age 26.

6. When I was 12 years old, I remember wondering why my parents still displayed pictures of me up from when I was a toddler. Since I was 12 I could ride a bike, read (at a 13 year old's level, byatch!), and feign acting like a grown up upon request- but the toddler me couldn't do any of those things. That version of me was just a less sophisticated version of the current, more modern me. At the time, my parents decision to display old pictures of me seemed about as logical as someone who owns an iPod, yet adorns their home with pictures of walkmen and juke boxes.

Upon explaining this theory to my mother, she smiled and did her best to not laugh at me. I remember her politely saying something to the effect that she understood my logic, but to her as a parent, it was the exact same me in the photo. She saw me in the photo, not the toddler version of me.

As with most child/parent discussions, I couldn't wrap my head around their shifty adult logic, so I just assumed my mother was wrong/weird, but now that I'm an uncle and my friends have kids I totally get it.

When this occurred to me I felt really grown up.

7. Now when I see someone break-dancing or doing gymnastics, instead of thinking, "Cool! That looks fun!", I think, "Oh my goodness, can you imagine the abdominal strength that would require? Even if I could do that, I can't even imagine how sore I'd be afterward. Wow, good for them. "

8. I may go a year without playing a certain sport.

Putting together a game of tackle football with married 30-somethings is more difficult than eating spaghetti with a spoon, but not quite as difficult as finding a leprechaun then convincing him to karaoke The Backstreet Boys.

Jude11

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Oookkaaayy.......

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

me? 67

Wooow see id never of guessed that...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
11 and 83

I watch mostly shows from the 50s and laugh at Ozzie and Life of Riley harder than 30 Rock can I be the oldest?

Wait, guess not, only mid twenties haha.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
12 and 81

As for me I'm 18 but with 34 years experience..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Depends what calendar I use .. if use traditional lunar calendar Im 5 ..almost 6 .. or by western calendar 71 ..

Would guess youngest probably 9 .. oldest .. no idea ..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am as old as my tongue, and a little older than what's left of my teeth.

As for the age of some of the members? 9 and 96.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
12 and 83

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'll say, 9 youngest and 75 oldest.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I feel like I'm around 104 most days,

I have the maturity of a 4 year old sometimes also.

Do I win anything?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Considering some members have children I will say newborn or two weeks old. As far as the eldest I am going to say 97

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Considering some members have children I will say newborn or two weeks old. As far as the eldest I am going to say 97
mainly because I can easily see mom or dad telling stories to their children gently tapping them on the nose going Nazis are bad then blowing raspberries on the belly as. They talk about the missle threats and explosions. Just cause they don't have an actual account doesn't mean they aren't a member if their parents are.

edit on 11-8-2014 by BlackArrow because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Let's see, My husband as an American was born the year Mao proclaimed the foundation of the People's Republic of China and I as a Chinese Lady and I'm not going to tell you my age,,,,,, was born six years later in Harbin, China during the winter.

ETA:
I think the youngest here could be about 10,,,,,maybe I should get my grandson an account he's like his grandpa, doesn't Trust Many if Any.

edit on 11-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
IIRC - the sign up process asks new members to confirm they are 13 YO or older

so I don't think anyone one is going to be stupid enough to admit to being 12 or younger

but this is ATS so ..............

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

I thought we were all perpetually 21 years of age here at ATS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join