It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Language Translator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Had to post this. If you are married like me all men must have this device to keep a happy marriage.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If it could tell you that easily that you're in trouble then women would change the entire language from the bottom up just so we men would be left as confused as now

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's just as aggravating when men talk like this - but I'll admit that they seem to do it less often than women.

I assume that my husband will take things I say, no matter how I say it, 100% literally. And while he knows me very well and can be very insightful, I also assume that he is unable to read my thoughts.

It's funny how (some) women so often accuse men of being bad communicators when they themselves are guilty of sarcasm, guilt-tripping, and communication strategies that are borderline passive-aggressive.

Funny video - thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead
Yep I can read my wife pretty good.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A scanner to work on the written word would help as well.
I remember back in college receiving a note from my girlfriend (no texting in those days) breaking off the relationship. It included the sentence "I'm feeling too upset to receive visitors".
OK, I thought, she doesn't want me to visit her, so I'd better not go.
Later that day, after she had given up waiting for me, and came to see me instead, I discovered that this line had been deliberately inserted as a way of getting me to dash up to her room. To this day, I still don't understand how she thought telling me to stay away was going to have that effect.

While we're on the subject of feminine logic, can anyone explain this one, which was the bane of my childhood?
Small boy deliberately leaves an item in a location with a view to coming back to it later.
On return, the item has disappeared. He searches for it everywhere, on every shelf and in every cupboard that he can think of, to no avail.
Then the following dialogue takes place;
Boy; Mum, have you seen such-and-such? I can't find it anywhere.
Mother; I put it away, dear, so that you would know where it was.

edit on 10-8-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join