It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're at the opening stages of WW3, from a military standpoint, how do you think it will play out?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
From Russia/Ukraine, Syria to Israel/Palestine. Clearly, things are going to come to a head. I like history and I've watched how things have unfolded in the past with ww1 and ww2. The mess that happened in 1918 after Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in Serbia and Austria declared war. Then Germany at the time was an industrial machine moving against Russia to allow for Austria to move against Serbia, which in turn allowed France to move against Germany etc. It got complicated.

So, how do you think this ww3 will play out? We've got Isis going nuts in Iraq which is a huge threat to Iran. Iran is an ally to the Palestinians but also Israel's enemy and Israel at war with Palestine. So then we also have Isis/al qaeda in Syria where Syria is an enemy of the United States but an ally to Russia where Russia is using rebel soldiers to defeat Ukraine to control the energy corridors in the black sea. Then we have Germany, UK, US, Canada, Norway against Russia because of MH17 and Qatar which is an ally to the United States but an Enemy to Israel. Whew! Am I missing anyone?

So, strategically, this is a real ball buster. If the scenario continues, Israel wipes out Palestine, Isis works its way towards Iran, Israel attacks Iran on a second front, US attacks Iran on a third front, Russia invades Canada which leads to Germany and UK attacking Russia and Saudi Arabia joins in.

I would like to hear other opinions how WW3 reaches a crescendo.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I would like to hear other opinions how WW3 reaches a crescendo.

We blow ourselves to hell and that means no more The Walking Dead!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Im thinking that ISIS is the new bad boy on the block...and well be fighting the Caliphate soon....along with Israel, and Iran......

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Well, nukes were invented in the first place to "save millions of lives". I suppose that some damn fool will think that they should be used again for the same reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They dont call them BOOMERS for no reason.

The Global Leadership structure wasnt built overnight it was built over over 3000 years.

Some of us have been wondering how this structure would be preserved into the next era,there was never another suitable option, the population dynamics are far to off-set for the required Status Quo to be the standard.

There should be no surprises in the near future.

Simply ask yourself how the last several thousand years of rule can be continued and you have a reasonable template of how things may shake down soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yup, that's what it looks like. Care to give a time frame before more SHTF ?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The U.S or the contries surrounding isriel will just take the land after everyone is dead WAR tends to happen like that
edit on 3-8-2014 by Captobvious94 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Frankly, I doubt that occurring even though that term has been getting a lot (too much? )of play on ATS recently.

This period is not indicative of the triggers for WWI or even WWII. Land wars of aggression of one country warring against another are out of favor. Bigger booms are too accessible these days. (I'll not include India and Pakistan within that group.)

Russia is not going to directly get involved in a conflict such that they will invite NATO to start bombing Moscow--that is a proper definition of a "WWIII." It is a pissing match and the first one who squats loses.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting development in Dontesk:

Strelkov has stated that the Ukrainian forces are preparing a massive false-flag event. They are going to attack water treatment facilities and a styrene plant in Dontesk with missiles. Tens of thousands of people may be endangared with chlorine and ammonia poisoning:

Here is the press-conference with English subtitles:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe we already have WW3 on our hands,
but since it is asymmetrical, nobody notices it...

edit on 3-8-2014 by donhuangenaro because: ...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Etherguide

No subtitles.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
why is Russia invading Canada? Isreal would not have the resources,without US support,to attack Iran by themselves.Maybe small attacks,but not WW3. The aggressors are a terrorist group,not a country with borders to attack.Al queda could move to Sweden and still be a viable threat.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It may be IMF countries vs BRICS countries seeing as how BRICS is/are looking to start their own currency independent of IMF.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The poster forgot the China Japan axis, there are rumbling over the tiny fishing village islands north and south of Japan, lord help the region if oil is discovered!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We should be building robotic equipment now to drill for oil in a highly radioactive Middle East.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm not even worried about it. There is nothing I can do anyway. The ones who want to control everything are the ones who could make a difference, but they want to increase their holdings and power.

If Russia snaps from all the crap the west and Europe are imposing on them, then lets just say goodbye. Sure, the leaders in Washington will be safe, but they cannot possibly protect even a quarter of our country. Notice that there aren't bases in many places anymore, they are congregated so they can protect the bases. The rest of us are expendable.

Here is what everyone should remember, the first ones that Washington elite will protect is themselves. All protection is concentrated in that and a few other areas. Now, Russia will try to cut off our fuel, so there are bases near Texas. They have good protection. Will that fuel be for the normal guy, hell no, with the reduction, the people who run things will have plenty, we can sit at home and wait for noone to come help us because they won't have gas.

So why worry, we can't do a bloody thing. Worry about what we can do, like having a cookout with our relatives or making sure our kids turn out half way decent and don't believe or understand the conditioning that society is giving them. Some of this conditioning is good, some is not. We need civility, but we don't have to keep supplying our money to those who already have money. Buy local. Support your community to keep it strong and less dependent on the ones on top.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I certainly think we are on the brink of WW3. Many probably think it will be the US against Russia among other nations, etc. However, funnily enough in the past world wars the Russians were actually helping the US out with whoever the actual enemy was.

Perhaps Russia and the West will converge on that cesspool called the Middle East to end all the religious nonsense once and for all. One can hope.

Stuff is definitely rumbling all over the world - that is for sure. Lord knows what those psychopaths in Kiev have planned next.

I live in Southern Colorado. I've got NORAD a stones throw away. Schriever AFB (space command, etc) to my East, Fort Carson Army Post to my South, more Air Force to my West.

When it comes to geographical location for when WW3 kicks off - I am feeling pretty good to be honest. As far as nukes - I am pretty damn close to the center of the entire country. Maybe they'd let me into NORAD. Or shoot me at the gate more likely.

Then again you could argue all of the above simply makes my locale a much juicier target and that may very well be the case also.

As the above poster said - It is nothing to worry about as there is nothing we can do. I can say I am glad as hell to be a North American though when it does kick off. I'd be #ting my pants anywhere in Europe.
In Europe it's just you are literally surrounded on all sides by psychopathic nations. Mine being one of them.

edit on 3-8-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

I don't really think Russia would invade Canada unless Canada inserted themselves into the war. But remember, a lot of this has to do with oil and climate change. Russia has been exploring the Arctic and there already is an interest in the reserves there once the ice melts. The geopolitics there is, they believe their continental shelf slips under ours thus giving them exclusivity to our oil. Canada was awarded a 30 billion contract to build ships last year to patrol the area. I think 8 billion is just for British Columbia alone to build ice breakers and patrols ships. Halifax got the rest to build war ships.

So you see, WW3 is multifaceted. Let the proxy religious wars clear the path then come in with the bigger nations to lay claim on territory. The whole issue with Syria is to gain control of the EU oil trade but was thwarted. Then Putin changed strategy with the Ukraine issue to control the oil from there. It comes down to two things. God and Oil.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You make some good points there.

I truly think when the dust settles after WWIII the entirety of Antarctica as well as the Northern Arctic will be considered parts of various nations. Afterall, TPTB must get their grubby paws on every last ounce of resources available. They probably have folks up there with hairdryers attempting to thaw the sucker out quicker to get to the oil!

Hell - after WWIII 'international waters' may be a thing of the past.

Either that or the NWO will be implemented in full force and we will all be forced to bow to one central authority and currency. Probably a cryptocurrency.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't think were looking at ww3just yet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join