It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange tattooed Arm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ok today was the first time I have ever seen a video from a direct credible source . I will give the story and hopefully tomorrow obtain the video and post it. It's 3 am NYC so a little late to get the video tonight.

Ok my sister in law lives in her families home. Nothing odd or out of the ordinary. She lives in a walk in basement apartment with 2 dogs and I guess her boyfriend stays over a few times a week. Anyway she is a very credible person as far as I'm concern.

Her dogs have been acting weird and barking for sometime now. Sometime barking at fridge or corners of the room. A week or two ago she felt a kinda of tap or push on her leg while she was watching TV . A few minutes later she says she heard voices and the dogs went nuts. A few days after again she was watching TV and again felt the tap/ push.

She decides to set up her I phone to video record the room. The video shows her setting up the phone and walking away. 3 mins later an arm with what I can only describe as either a jaguar print tattoo or something just very dark resembling that pattern but it was much closer together there was barely any space between each spot.
It reaches over and moves phone slightly. You can see nothing else but an arm with this patten.
There is also a light that is in the upper corner of the ceiling that only appears a second before the arm and a second after and then it's gone. You can't really tell the color of arm or spots but there very dark. It appears to me the arm cast a shadow on the table but I am not 100 % sure.

I will post video for review tomorrow. I can honestly say I am a huge skeptic in ghost and such. I have never had personally experience and besideS stories from family and friends with no proof I have no reason to believe in anything paranormal. But she is very credible no reason to hoax or BS because she hasn't run out telling anyone. I found out from her sister and asked to see video. So I have no reason to doubt her story. She was the only one in her apt that night and was in the other room . She reappears on the video a few minutes after the arm.
The tape is un edited and plays from beginning to end no pauses.

The tattoo pattern or whatever it is was covering the whole of the arm. Ok anyone have any stories of a creature,ghost or whatever that fits the description maybe those spots or pattern ? I will post video for sure tomorrow so please bookmarks this thread if your interested ..

Thanks again everyone.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Spose we have to see it to review it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: navione

From your description it sounds iffy that it happens so soon after she leaves and then she is back so soon right after it happens...
I await the post if the video

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ba reply to: Sremmos80

I though of every possible iffy trust me. But for me it comes back to she hasn't told
Anyone but 1 friend and her sister and I heard from her and asked to video.
She didn't make any kind of big deal at all. She also does not want her boyfriend to know because he is kind of a European country boy and believes in the paranormal and it would actually freak him out possibly so much he wouldn't spend the night or at very lease wouldn't wanna be there alone.

That's what really got me. She is also a skeptic and seems curious and she doesn't know what to think and doesn't want to believe its paranormal but she has no other possible explanation,

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Ya I'll hold off any other reservations until I see the video. Just do us a favor and actually post it, no offense to you but tons of threads like this that don't ever come back with the actual video or pictures
edit on ndSat, 02 Aug 2014 03:21:00 -0500America/Chicago820140080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Would like to see the video as well.

To just say there is nothing to it is just as silly as saying its Satan because no one knows but it probably does push someone without any type of paranormal experience into the typical, everything's bs response. From your OP, I gather this young lady is, trustworthy and not someone looking for the attention which has me starting in a more open frame of mind for sure!

Have I heard of this before? No but how many outside of the ghost hunting/ disembodied arm community have? Probably not many. Seeing the video will be interesting but I'm not sure how helpful it will be? If it plays exactly as you described, at best it'll be interesting but maybe someone will see something missed??

Looking forward to a viewing or more info. Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the video!

From what you describe, I have to wonder if she actually saw her own arm adjusting the camera. Maybe she forgot she did it? Maybe the "tattoo" was really just a trick of the light and shadows? Well... I guess it is pointless of me to speculate when I haven't seen the video.

Looking forward to your post - thanks in advance for bringing it here!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Will have to wait to see the video before I comment.

Spirits do turn and adjust TVs and the like.
We have had that here with the other caretakers apartment.
Will be interesting to see the video.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
aaaaaand....

nothing but crickets.

*sigh*

disappointing

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

But not surprising...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, hope to catch it when it's shared...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

From where I come from, we call them attention whores.

EDIT: The poster i mean, not the sis

edit on 4-8-2014 by sonysasankan because: Update

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Why create the opening post then make us wait 24 hours to see the video?.....the OP is nothing without the video!

Why can't you post the video now?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Still waiting to see the video...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Still waiting to see the video...

Patience, he is probably not good with sony vegas and his sister is not very good with making fake tattoos.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well that was a waste of 5 minutes of my life. ffs

new topics

top topics

join