It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds During Gun Powder Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi Folks

Just been watching this on my lunch and wondered what my fellow ATSers thought.
The video is basically some Russians destroying a cache of gunpowder, but the noise that is produced REALLY sounds like the sky noise from the past few years.
I'm not suggesting that the previously heard sounds are really hidden Russians igniting gunpowder in secrect... but I did think it may be food for thought or may get some ideas rolling in other directions.

My personel thoughts on the sounds are that they are some sort of earth venting either out into the air or internally producing some form of vibration / sub base that then goes on to cause another vibration / harmonic that can then be heard thus giving the sound it's "omnipresent" quality... but who knows ?

Original Article

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Isolation

I'll grant you this: That was ... unexpected.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wow, yea, i didn't expect those sounds. It's like a train screeching to a stop but louder. I wonder if that was the actual sound they heard or if that was some kind of recording anomaly. It was very loud to say the least. Almost mechanical. Like a giant machine. I prob wouldn't have equated this with the "sky noises" but, it does sound like what was described many times across the globe. Good find none the less.

Now let's figure out why this reaction makes that noise. a reply to: Isolation

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Who would have thunk it.
It gives credence to the fact that some of the mysterious sky sounds are related to something very Earthly.

edit on 31-7-2014 by southbeach because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Sky noises are made with a water phone and that is it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

man hollywood has had it all wrong for years!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Excellent post. Now that I've seen the video, I agree. Venting is a possibility.

The place looked pretty wet.

Incidentally, I am one of those people who heard these sounds for myself. Prior to that event, I was on the fence about it being a HOAX. I am satisfied, it was not a hoax.

What I can't explain is why these sounds seemed to have stopped?

edit on 31-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join