It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles, RKs and the secret space program.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Introduction
As some of us know a certain stir has been created . Certain claims would normally have been just dismissed as crazy by many of us except the primary source had very in depth knowledge of classified projects that could be corroborated.The event even went as far as predicting a UFO sighting.

so what are the claims?

1) Project Orion was never cancelled
2) a Secret space program was spawned from this.
3) It was a USA/UK join adventure joined by Canada/Australia/New Zealand
4)The secret space program broke away in a splinter civilisation
5) The tec is now 300 years ahead
6) We have interstellar capability's now.
7) We have cloning tec
8) We can tap and influence dreams to a advanced level.
9) all religion on earth have it wrong but there is a creator.
10) There was a advanced ancient earth Civ with space tec.

So big claims. Ones normally that would be dismissed except certain things our source can corroborate.

So what options do we have?

A) The source is telling the truth.
B) The source is part telling the truth but mixing it up with false information so he wont get into trouble.
C) The source telling the truth but has mental health issues and creating false information from his imagination
D) The source telling the truth but mixing it with false information for giggles and laughs.
E) It all false information and the source is good at guessing.

Goals
The goals of this project can be broken down into:
1) Finding what category above is most likely.
2) Working out what facts from the fiction
3) Delving into how far black tec goes and how and why its covered up.

Research Participants
Crazyewok
Zaphod58
Sammamishman
BASSPLYR
MystikMushroom
edit on 31-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok as discussed before the little issue. We need to start by compiling a list of scientists that have possibly worked on this.

Best way is to start at the beginning. With Orion. So I will dig my Orion book out and get a list of names.

Also what's needed is is getting a list of patents for technology and people that worked on such projects and seeing if we can link names.

A good book I recommend is Project Orion : The True Story of the Atomic Spaceship by George Dyson.

Also a good documentary.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Following on the orion theme I suggest a good look at Project Daedalus.

Project Daedalus was a study conducted between 1973 and 1978 by the British Interplanetary Society to design a plausible unmanned interstellar spacecraft.[1] Intended mainly as a scientific probe, the design criteria specified that the spacecraft had to use existing or near-future technology and had to be able to reach its destination within a human lifetime. Alan Bond led a team of scientists and engineers who proposed using a fusion rocket to reach Barnard's Star, only 5.9 light years away. The trip was estimated to take 50 years, but the design was required to be flexible enough that it could be sent to any of a number of other target stars.

Diagram source

Although it was a private sector project This is something I may send a FOI request on to see if the UK government has anything. Also may contact the BIS to see what other facts they have on it too.

Although a UK project NASA seems to have taken all the data on it so may be worth a FOI request USA end to see how far NASA ran with the data.

Other sources
BIS
Dam intresting

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Project Olympus (1962)

Wired

Another item our "source" kept mentioning was the space station based on Olympus.

Turns out this was a series of projects in the 1960's that went along side the Apollo program to develop a long term habitable space station.

These proposed designs would have given us a space station that in some ways make the ISS look like a toy

Source
Wired

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok as promised a link of names linked with Project Orion too look into.
Ted Taylor
Freeman Dyson
Herbert York
Briane Dunne
Moe Scharff
Bruno Augenstien
Thomas Macken
Jerry Astle
Carrol Walsh
Carlo Riparbelli
Bill Vulliet
John Burke
Ed Giller
Don Prickett
Harris Mayer
Pierre Noyles
Edward Teller
Lew Allen
Ed Creutz
Burt Freeman
Hans Amtmann
Ralph Stahl
Johnny Stahl
David Weiss
Harold Finger
Bud Pyatt
Keith Brueckner
Francoise Ulam
Marshall Rosenbluth
Bill Simpson
Dough Fouquet

Stan Ulam
Frederic de Hoffman
Don Mixson
Michael Treshow
Ed Day
Michael Ames
John C Stewart
Charles Loomis
Elizabeth Risberg
Lois Iles
James Nance
Howard Kratz
Perry Ritter

Ron Prater
Theodore Teichmann
Paul Shipps
Michael Nowark
Ray Gilbert
Fred W Ross
Constant David
Charles Mautz
Ken Kase
Ogden Boden
Jeremy Bernstien

Maybe we can link them to other projects. Hopefully over the weeks and months we can compile a biography of each ones work and qualifications.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ted Taylor (physicist)

Graduated with a bachelor's degree from the California Institute of Technology, pursued graduate studies at the University of California, Berkeley, and received a PhD in theoretical physics from Cornell University in 1954.

Theodore Brewster Taylor (July 11, 1925 – October 28, 2004) was a Mexican-born, American theoretical physicist and prominent nuclear weapon designer who later in life became a nuclear disarmament advocate.
From 1948 to 1956 he worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory, where he gained some fame as a designer of small, efficient nuclear weapons.
In 1956 he moved to General Atomics, where he directed Project Orion, with his friend Lew Allen as contract manager. He also was involved in the design of small nuclear reactors to produce radioactive isotopes for medical use, the TRIGA reactors. He led the team that designed the largest pure fission bomb ever detonated, the Super Oralloy Bomb ("SOB"), which had a yield of 500 kilotons in its only test (Ivy King). He similarly designed the small "Scorpion" on the small end of the scale which is documented in John McPhee's The Curve of Binding Energy. This knowledge of bombs requiring minimal amounts of fissile material contributed to his concerns about nuclear terrorism.
After the end of Project Orion, he worked for the Defense Atomic Support Agency, involved with controlling the US stockpile of nuclear weapons. Beginning in 1966 he advocated nuclear disarmament, and worked as a consultant to the United States Atomic Energy Commission from 1966 to 1968 evaluating the International Atomic Energy Agency in regard to nuclear non-proliferation. He worked as a visiting professor at University of California, Santa Cruz and Princeton University; in addition to nuclear proliferation, a topic on which he wrote several books, he studied renewable energy and energy conservation, including ice pond technology.

Source

edit on Thu Jul 31 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Freeman Dyson
Freeman John Dyson FRS (born December 15, 1923) is an English-born American theoretical physicist and mathematician, famous for his work in quantum electrodynamics, solid-state physics, astronomy and nuclear engineering. Dyson is a member of the Board of Sponsors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

Areas of study:
Biotechnology and genetic engineering

Dyson sphere

Dyson tree

Space colonies

Space exploration

Dyson's transform

One could right a whole thread of just him (one of my favourite scientists by the way)

So best just to look here for more detail Freeman Dyson

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
OK, what I would like to discuss is a few methods I have in mind to visually detect, record and catalog the activities of possible triangle type craft and others for that matter. I think the triangle craft are the most visible and commonly seen elements to the source’s depiction. It may also be the easiest to verify in terms of solid evidence.
I believe the following methods will succeed given enough time on station. As the 2044 (as the source has described) dead line approaches I think the operators of the triangle craft will be less and less concerned with hiding themselves and be more inclined to let themselves be seen. If enough eyewitnesses “accidentally” spot them the seed of seeking out he truth will be sown as it was for other forum members.

Method 1:
Using later gen night vision equipment coupled to a wider to medium field lens and a video recorder.
I think this might be the most effective method and give us the highest probability of success to capture them on video, short of stumbling upon them at tree top level. If the reports are correct as to the flight characteristics of these craft, they will be very difficult if not impossible to detect with the human eye when they are transiting a given area, due in part to any active cloaking or higher altitudes.
I believe they are detectable using this method due to video I have been shown by a friend of mine. The video I saw showed triangle formations of light traveling across the sky as well as some unconventional formations. They were taken using gen III+ and gen 4 equipment. I also would like to put forward the videos seen HERE as plausible evidence to further strengthen the notion that the triangle craft can be detected via the method described above.
As far as the equipment goes, I don’t currently have access to later gen night vision equipment or the means to purchase higher end gear.
The best I have currently is an early Russian gen 1 monocular, a video camera and a green 5mW laser pointer.
If I’m able to identify an unidentified object (make absolutely sure it isn’t an aircraft) I will be able to hit it with the green laser to see if it reacts and get it’s attention so to speak (stops, changes or reverses direction or changes in velocity). If the pilots or sensors on the craft are sensitive enough they should be able to detect laser light at a greater altitude than the human eye (aprox. FL-120).

Method 2:
The second experimental detection means I would like to try is a higher resolution, high ISO ability DSLR with a wide field lens. Set to take long duration un-guided exposures through different lens filters. I believe that every conventional light source would be easily identifiable upon examination of the frames (star trails, commercial air traffic, satellites). Anything that doesn’t fit into this frame work will lend itself to further scrutiny and possible follow up investigations in that area or possible NVG detection attempt.
Again this is an area that I hope to fill equipment wise. I currently do not own a DSLR or suitable filters to experiment with. I hope to before this time next year however.

Method 3:
Occultation of the moon and or point source stars. If the larger class of craft as described by the source as well as many eyewitness reports are plentiful there is a chance that they can be captures on video if the they pass between the moon and /or star field and the source video camera. This may be the simplest for of detection but maybe the lowest probability of success.
If successful though, it can give the best sense of scale to the objects involved. There are several videos depicting commercial airliners and even the ISS transiting the moon and can give a size comparison to whatever is caught on the video frames, since the angular size of the moon, ISS and airliners can be calculated against any unknown object.
Equipment required for this method would be a tracking mount of some kind (either alt/az or German equatorial mount with driven axis) and a video camera capable of taking and storing video for several hours.
I have a compatible video camera but not the tracking mount at this time.

So what does everyone think? Do you think these methods are feasible or even plausible?
If anyone want to add to this list or has the equipment required and wants to give it a try, let’s please discuss.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ok going through papers I found a interesting one from Dyson

Its publicly accessible here:
Intersteller trasport

It may be a bit mundane going through the scientists but on subject of possible classified info every bit of detail needs combing. And the foundation of any project are people.

A list of his papers im trawling through are here.
Papers
edit on 1-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Nice ideas for field work.

I will be in the months going spotting in some of the areas the "source" pointed me too.

Night Vision will be unavailable for me. And I dont want to go pointing lasers as that could lend to trouble especially as some of the camp out areas will be near RAF bases. Just be careful.

I do however have access to a DSLR fitted for sky watching. Method 3 is something I could try at the same time.

I would say methods 2 and 3 are worth a try. Just b e careful very careful with Method 1.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Thanks, and good luck. I hope to have a DSLR in the future. Until then, I'm going to look at attempting to attach my video camera to my Night vision monocular and experiment with that set up. I definitely don't want to land in jail either, so extreme cation with the laser will be headed for sure.
As has been pointed out to me by some astute readers, our best chance of success with these methods may be around larger population centers and areas that may have a higher percentage of people with elevated IQ's. Areas that have minds that are used to complex problem solving, possible around universities or areas of academia.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Just another little video I found. Its a talk by Freeman Dyson son. He got some interesting bits of data at the 4 minute mark on some of the USAF plans.

Another Paper by dyson that give a more down to earth overview of why Project Orion was cancelled and maybe reason some reasons why hypothesis B,C, D and E may be likley.
edit on 2-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
One track we might also want to look at is this seemly odd breakthrough in EM drives.

Impossible engine

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I also can't help but think there may be a connection to the high altitude nuclear testing, starting in 1958 and collimating in the Starfish Prime testing in 1662 and the Orion project.
It may be just speculation on my part, but Starfish Prime could have been the perfect cover for the first LEO test flights of an Orion craft. The Starfish Prime detentions occurred at 250 mile altitude (same orbital altitude as the ISS) in the year 1962. This is the year before the United States signed into the Partial Test Ban Treaty with Russia, that supposedly helped to kill the Orion project. If Orion was as successful as the source suggests, this would have also kept the Russians from learning the secrets of Orion and building their own follow on systems.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'll look into a FOIA request for the data next week if I have some spare time.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day about some of the more "out there" claims by the source, namely the dream harvesting and mind control via the use of EM fields. This reminded me of an episode of "Stan Lee's Super Human" that I saw some time ago about Christopher Robinson. Now even though this show is designed for entertainment purposes, I think some of the abilities shown are genuine.
This man allegedly has the ability to see future events through his dreams. Now I'm not 100% sold on his abilities or his monetary motivations (see his web site HERE) but there is quit a bit of evidence to support his claims.
There was a well done thread HERE on ATS a while back that had a lot of information and resarch results on the man.

Super Human segment:

From Gary Shwartz (PhD. Professor)

I would also like to submit the work done by Allen Snyder in creating Savant-like numerosity skills using magnetic pulses to certain areas of the brain.

www.centreforthemind.com...

He was able to temporarily disable, using pulsed magnet waves to certain areas of the brain, allowing other areas of the brain normally suppressed, operate at or near savant level.
This is similar to the sources description of how "RK's" could reprogram, erase, modify and subliminally transmit suggestion through the use of focused EM fields.

I know it's hard but please ignore his hat:

edit on 6-8-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman
Im working on trying to dig up some actual interesting scientific papers on this. I discussed them with Zaphod already but I do know of research being done to record and image dreams a few years back. The technology is very crude and give very poor results and the calibration needed from person to person is enormous. This was back in 2009 or 2010 so its a new area.

Im busy this week plus caught up in the Ebola threads (as a Microbiologist I cant keep away
) but its on my list of things to dig out.
edit on 6-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You have some PM's.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
One track we might also want to look at is this seemly odd breakthrough in EM drives.

Impossible engine

Just to throw my .02 in, since I sent you that PM I have been thinking about this. Dug up some other ideas:

LM High Beta Fusion Reactor

Couple the EmDrive:

Wired's New Article
NASA's full paper

and add in the new HTS magnets breakthroughs:

Physicists Unlock High Temperature Superconductivity
Magnets For Fusion Energy A Revolutionary Manufacturing Method Developed

And you got yourself a 300t craft that can hover, punch out of the atmosphere and make a 2 week cruise to Mars.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As was brought to my attention by forum member Domo1 about a system that is extremely close to what the source described as the source of the corner lights on the triangle craft.
The source described these lights as causing a glow through excited atoms that allowed it to do two things - create a vacuum air corridor for it to travel down and create a stable tripod to hover. Much like a harrier, just using other methods to create vectored thrust.
It would also explain why the source described the craft as mostly electrically powered, as a system of this nature would require large amounts of electricity to function with the efficiency needed.
I believe a system similar to the Wingless Electromagnetic Air Vehicle (WEAV) could be utilized as the source described.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

This system is being currently studied at the University of Florida among other places and in development by NASA.

I also found this interesting:

Casimir and Casimir-Polder repulsion have been known for more than 50 years. The general "Lif#z" configuration of parallel semi-infinite dielectric slabs permits repulsion if they are separated by a dielectric fluid that has a value of permittivity that is intermediate between those of the dielectric slabs. This was indirectly confirmed in the 1970s, and more directly by Capasso's group recently. It has also been known for many years that electrically and magnetically polarizable bodies can experience a repulsive quantum vacuum force. More amenable to practical application are situations where repulsion could be achieved between ordinary conducting and dielectric bodies in vacuum.

arxiv.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join