It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting haunting/poltergeist video from the MSM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'll leave my views out of this, other than to say the story is an interesting one. What I'm highlighting is the last 30 seconds or so of the video where the station mocks itself. You'll see what I mean.

Solid reporting followed by mockery. It doesn't help.

Interesting ghost story

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've experienced similar there brave for coming forward, an interesting case I hope studies and such can be conducted and see what they may upturn

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I believe 100% in the other side. In my younger years I participated in a cult of sorts, it was not pleasant.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SlightlyAbovePar

Classic case of a textbook poltergasm.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

good stuff

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
used to believe in stuff like this but more vids i see like this the less i,m convinced,i was 100% there was life after death until about 4 years ago and that % has went to nil.

someone said think when you sleep at night and your brain is active but you wake up and remember nothing,it got me thinking thats true so why should you think that when you die anything actually changes,the lights go out when your alive and don,t dream,when your brain dies it,ll probably be exact same.

not convinced we have this soul thats going to switch on after death.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

Thats why you need to switch your soul on now...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
used to believe in stuff like this but more vids i see like this the less i,m convinced,i was 100% there was life after death until about 4 years ago and that % has went to nil.

someone said think when you sleep at night and your brain is active but you wake up and remember nothing,it got me thinking thats true so why should you think that when you die anything actually changes,the lights go out when your alive and don,t dream,when your brain dies it,ll probably be exact same.

Because your consciousness is no longer subdued or suppressed by bodily functions.

Just my theory...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well....I failed to SEE anything in the video but rather heard a few declarations of scratching, pinching and pushing. At the end of the day, this just a sensationalized piece of filler in my view.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Right on.
creepy creepy.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for posting... that was creepy.

Anyone catch the Dead Files episode featuring this house?

ETA: I liked this suggestion in the comments section of the above linked piece:

Sound like an Exorcism is in order.

But first, send in Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, and several other boastful atheists, and film their reactions to what they claim doesn’t exist.

This is indeed on of those rare (apparently/allegedly) very supernaturally intense situations, where activity is very high and consistent. This would indeed be a great opportunity to send in some of the biggest minds (loudest mouths?) on the (pseudo) skeptical side of things and see what they think.

(PS - sorry for the abuse of parentheses in the above)

edit on 29-7-2014 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Sure didn't. Could you link or embed it in?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Sure didn't. Could you link or embed it in?

I didn't see the episode either... but here is a link to The Dead Files page on the Travel Channel Website:

www.travelchannel.com...

The episode called "Assaulted" and they have some pictures and clips from the show at that link.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Anyone catch the Dead Files episode featuring this house?

Here you go:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Excellent story!

s&f

Now I am going to watch the Dead files episode......

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If i was her I wouldnt be so open about it at least not in a way that everything is said the way she does. The way she talked made her seem crazy sounding after that guy got scratched.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I think that is because she got very excited.
She was being vindicated right then and there after probably a lot of people telling her that she was crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I believe in ghosts (I have a thread about my own experiences) but I don't think this one is legit.

Send the doubters to notorious haunted places like the Winchester House or haunted castles in Europe.

((I never knew where the Winchester House was until I just googled it, didn't realize it was in California.))

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They exist. Period.

I have proof of this. Many stories to tell.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint the folks who don't necessarily believe.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

Everyone enters the stage of REM every night which is the phase in which dreaming takes place.
Just because you do not remember anything does not mean nothing happened.
There are people that can't even remember anything prior to 4 years old.

Set a notepad by your night stand and when you first wake up in the morning, write down what you remember.
It gets better each day.

I think you are essentially downloading it into the physical brain in order to recall it from some of our higher etheric bodies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join