It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fake atrocity video from Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

www.thomaswictor.com...
Very interesting, in this video it shows how Palestine's fake videos for propaganda. Really it's sad, that people are all on Gaza side. it shows how Hamas has failed at propaganda, showing for example, video of an medical vehicle that got "shot"..but they(Palestine) shot at it..and a man on the radio saying tanks surrounding him..but we don't hear no tanks...then a "sniper" shooting someone, but all we hear is a "fire cracker"..etc..Check out the website and watch the video and lets hear your thoughts

www.thomaswictor.com...

Very interesting, in this video it shows how Palestine's fake videos for propaganda. Really it's sad, that people are all on Gaza side, but really..If Israel didn't have Iron Dome, your opinions would be different. Check out the video from Live leak, shows how desperate the Palestine are to make fake footage..

Let me know your thoughts on this? Also there's always 2 sides to every story..When countries around you want you dead and constantly shoot rockets at you, how do you react?

Also you can check out this LL post of how Hamas Brain washes Kids www.liveleak.com...

I also Condemn Civilian Casualties to this, but in video above shows how Hamas uses kids as shields.
edit on 27-7-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

Really it's sad, that people are all on Gaza side, but really..If Israel didn't have Iron Dome, your opinions would be different

Yeah mate, most people are on the side of the Palestinains because Israel has been stealing their land for 50 plus years, mistreating them and now slaughterring them.

One video that may or may not be fake propaganda still means sh*t.

This ain't fake, imagine you and your family sitting down for din-dins, think you'd make it out?
edit on 27-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yaaaaawwwwnnnn.... same old tired israeli c.y.a propaganda ...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

alright mate, let me ask you this..If Israel didn't have Iron Dome and all those 2500 rockets killed thousand of Israeli civilians, would your thoughts be different?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown

alright mate, let me ask you this..If Israel didn't have Iron Dome and all those 2500 rockets killed thousand of Israeli civilians, would your thoughts be different?

No, because the reason Hamas are firing rockets is because Israel stole their land and probably killed half their families, would you let someone take your land and kill your family?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I live In Canada, and we stole the Natives land, do we see them shooting rockets at me or spears??

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Maybe both sides are wrong. You are right about one thing if Israel was taking massive casualties people would side with them more. I have said it a couple of times now Israel is facing a PR nightmare around the world. People are not buying the narrative they are putting forward anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I live In Canada, and we stole the Natives land, do we see them shooting rockets at me or spears??

Wtf?!

I don't think they were very happy about it at the time and you didn't answer my question.

Can I just ask, I feel you're a bit behind the curve, so to speak, do you regard the Israel/Palestine conflict as a fair & just war?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Fair about what? in war no body wins, but when you are constantly bombarded with rockets..what do you do?
why is it not fair because Israel has Iron dome? What would you do if your neighbor constantly throw rocks at your house?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Fair about what? in war no body wins, but when you are constantly bombarded with rockets..what do you do?
why is it not fair because Israel has Iron dome? What would you do if your neighbor constantly throw rocks at your house?

Why are you not answering my question and why are you not acknowledging the history before rockets were being fired at Israel?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hmmm.. lets see 2500 rockets from Hamas versus 2500 rockets from Isreal...rockets...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

everyone steals everyone's land? America, Canada, the British?? what do you want me to say?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Once again you can thank Iron Dome..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yeah, and then there's the shelling from ships, Apache helicopters, F-16, laser-guided missiles: Hamas = NONE vs. Israel = PLENTY.

Oh, and you know like how 800 plus (and counting) civilians have been killed? They weren't the ones firing those rockets.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Maybe both sides are wrong.

I don't understand why this isn't a more popular opinion.

This situation is probably too complicated for anyone, even people that make careers out of studying it to fully grasp.

Israel was put in a crappy position since it's inception and both sides continue to escalate. Very little is black and white, especially not something like this where you've got religion, resentment, politics, anger and fear of safety (and a host of other things) all blended together.

Also ladies and gents, try to keep in mind that staff is becoming very irritated with these threads spiraling in a bad direction. I only say that because this is one conversation where I get pretty riled up and may hit REPLY before I've considered what I'm saying fully.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

No, because the reason Hamas are firing rockets is because Israel stole their land and probably killed half their families, would you let someone take your land and kill your family?

If my neighbors threatened to exterminate my family ... first ... yeah ... I don't think I'd be as restrained as Israel. You see, I'd expect the other half to come after me in a blood feud ... so I'd just kill 'em all and let God sort it out.

This really sucks for the Palestinians ... no doubt. The 'common man' always gets the crap end of the stick.

But, I don't blame Israel in the least for what's going down. Ever notice that it's not the common Israeli soldier taking the heat for this? They're holding on to the crap end of their stick just like the Palestinians.

What the Palestinians should be doing is forming a legitimate full-fledged governing body instead of letting a bunch of terrorists lead. Know why they don't do it ... they can't agree on anything other than their belief that every Jew must die. Sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

It is not their land.

They were gifted it. As such, it can be taken away from them.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I'm not trying to choose sides, but once again..if Israel didn't have Iron Dome, your mentality would be different. Just because Israel has a good army doesn't mean much when you're bombarded with missiles everyday..
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
*Snip*

EDIT: Just to add a valid point, if Israel had been truly genuine about trying to stop the "terrorist attacks" on its country, the only way to do that (with highest chance of success), would be to infiltrate and destroy from within.

What not to do, is launch an all out bombardment assault on the civilian population where the chance of total success is none, and on top of that, the hatred and anger it brings, not just in Palestine but around the world will grow to the point of melting.

This conflict is just a massacre.

edit on 7/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: Removed unnecessary comment

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What happened to ATS? thought we can speak our minds?? I just wanted to hear peoples views on this, as it isn't a one sided story..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join