It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Invents Reports of Russia Attacking Ukraine Bases

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They are really be pushing for WWIII - more lies, lies & damn lies.
I don't have anything against them Ruskies or Putin.

Apparently still laying the groundwork for their own planned military intervention, the US government has invented a narrative of massive Russian artillery strikes against Ukrainian military bases along the border.

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf introduced the story to the press at today’s briefing, claiming that the US has secret evidence from “human intelligence information” that the attacks are taking place. The Pentagon concurred, saying such attacks have been going on “for several days.”

During the past several days, there has not been a single report out of Ukraine of an artillery strike against any of their military bases, anywhere in the country. The last such incident was two weeks ago, when rebels fired a BM-21 grad at a military base.

And this is Ukraine we’re talking about, which comes up with its own dubious stories of Russian attacks on a near daily basis. If Russia was carried out concerted shelling against Ukrainian military targets, Ukraine would be harping on about it constantly. They aren’t even alleging anything close to that is happening.

The latest invented story appears to have been produced primarily as a replacement for Harf’s increasingly debunked allegations surrounding the MH17 shoot-down, a talking point which has gained her no small mocking in the press over the past week, as she directly contradicts the US intelligence community’s own releases on the matter.

US Invents Reports of Russia Attacking Ukraine Bases

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

A de facto war will start soon. Vast amounts of treasure has been invested already in setting the scene.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf introduced the story to the press at today’s briefing, claiming that the US has secret evidence from “human intelligence information” that the attacks are taking place.

I love her "secret information" press conferences.

(waving hands in air) Just belieeeve.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
These idiots might just get us into a real war...

The latest invented story appears to have been produced primarily as a replacement for Harf’s increasingly debunked allegations surrounding the MH17 shoot-down, a talking point which has gained her no small mocking in the press over the past week, as she directly contradicts the US intelligence community’s own releases on the matter.

Harf’s latest allegations included the phantom artillery fire and secret evidence of Russia planning to maybe send a bunch more weapons to the rebels. One member of the assembled press, humorously, asked if there was “a YouTube video or something that you can point us to,” calling back to Harf’s regular use of social media as “proof” for her claims.

This is what passes for Diplomacy these days from our State Dept - stupid Twitter hashtags...

edit on 25-7-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
After the known known's or unknown knowns and the fool me once shame on ..what ever gang , the state dept.may never recover the trust we the people once had . Does the term pic's or it didn't happen ring a bell ? They will never repair the story of Ukraine until they come clean but I wont be holding my breath on that one . The Nuland phone call was the clincher for me .

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think on a positive note, it's good that most people accept the fact that the U.S. never produced one piece of evidence to back up their claims. Sure, most of them eminated from the world-wide web, but most people realized claims rather than fact, hail to the world-wide web! It's important and must be protected, for the benefit of us all.

And I think with every false claim made combined with every shell/bomb and just general violence in Gaza, the reputation of the U.S. around the world is getting much worse. The U.N. no vote to an investigation was a brave decision and one I think will backfire on them.

On my own country, the U.K. abstaining was just as bad, and I think that also wil have negative effects, particularly on the Independence vote in September, in fact I think the U.K. would have voted no had it not been for that. Here's hoping to be free of Westminster then

edit on 25-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Reportedly today Lysychansk has fallen to Kiev forces. Next is Horlivka as a launching pad to Donetsk

Situation is not good it seems for the rebels.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
After the known known's or unknown knowns and the fool me once shame on ..what ever gang , the state dept.may never recover the trust we the people once had . Does the term pic's or it didn't happen ring a bell ? They will never repair the story of Ukraine until they come clean but I wont be holding my breath on that one . The Nuland phone call was the clincher for me .

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I wouldn't even believe pictures unless they were verified by some kind of checksum based on the serial number of the camera, the contents of the image, the GPS location, the orientation of the camera and a third-party verification service outside of the USA.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Fitting for the most inept government in our nation's history.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
Reportedly today Lysychansk has fallen to Kiev forces. Next is Horlivka as a launching pad to Donetsk

www.liveleak.com...

IFF the information you showed there is correct, then it means without further doubt. That it was the Ukranian government that shot down MH17, as the plane was flying over their territory. Not the "rebels".

As I said in another forum, Putin is playing Saddam Hussein here ... he's literally stupid if he doesn't turn these events around. Even as we speak, the US is trying to get the Russian mafia to work for them ... in an anti Putin scene (Cyprus).

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

www.liveleak.com...

IFF the information you showed there is correct, then it means without further doubt. That it was the Ukranian government that shot down MH17, as the plane was flying over their territory. Not the "rebels".

As I said in another forum, Putin is playing Saddam Hussein here ... he's literally stupid if he doesn't turn these events around. Even as we speak, the US is trying to get the Russian mafia to work for them ... in an anti Putin scene (Cyprus).

How do you figure when the Ukraine army just captured this land after the plane was shot down? Your post lacks logic as the plane fell in rebel territory and they recovered the black boxes.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

How do you figure when the Ukraine army just captured this land after the plane was shot down? Your post lacks logic as the plane fell in rebel territory and they recovered the black boxes.

It's logical reasoning ... every scenario, wherever it is. Is a scenario that has pro's and con's. It's like a coin you throw out.

When MH17 was down, it was an opportunity for Ukraine. An opportunity they were "ready" for and took advantage off, within a minutes notice.

Whoever gains from it, is the cause of it ... because in the above scenario, it's no longer a random event. It's an event that happens, with people ready to take advantage of it ... and those who took advantage of it, and were ready to ... are the ones who orchestrated it.

How they orchestrated it, is irrelevant.

Cause, and effect ... the nature of the Universe.

edit on 26/7/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's logical reasoning ... every scenario, wherever it is. Is a scenario that has pro's and con's. It's like a coin you throw out.

When MH17 was down, it was an opportunity for Ukraine. An opportunity they were "ready" for and took advantage off, within a minutes notice.

Whoever gains from it, is the cause of it ... because in the above scenario, it's no longer a random event. It's an event that happens, with people ready to take advantage of it ... and those who took advantage of it, and were ready to ... are the ones who orchestrated it.

How they orchestrated it, is irrelevant.

So you have no evidence and ignore the fact I proved your scenario is 100% impossible.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

www.youtube.com...

Saw this clip of Donetsk airport fight. Rebels were armed with just Ak-47 assault rifles. They were being bombed by planes and helicopters and most probably had to face tanks later on. Not even elite special forces can withstand such inferior weapons match up. 33 rebels were killed in that single day fight. Who are these brave selfless soldiers willing to fight a whole army with only AKs.

Glad that Strelkov gave up Slaviyansk and that probably prompted Putin to send in more heavy weapons, which are only now showing up. Only thing rebels can do is to stand firmer ground and gain some time but with current set of weapons at hand they cannot push the enemy back.

Right after elections in east, Putin should have recognized DPR and supplied 1000s of tanks and other heavy weapons inlcuding planes etc.

edit on 26-7-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The fact that 'infamous' Malaysian Airline was chosen is an evidence in itself.

This airline got famous in the earlier flight that was lost in Asia. This means whoever shot it down wanted the maximum attention from world to benefit from.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

That Woman is a pathological liar.

I wonder how she sees herself when looking at her reflection in the mirror?

Even when the spew falling from her mouth is so outrageously false and cringe-worthy, that liar manages to keep a straight face without the slightest hint of embarrassment or conscience.

Where the hell do they find these people puppets?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The fact that 'infamous' Malaysian Airline was chosen is an evidence in itself.

This airline got famous in the earlier flight that was lost in Asia. This means whoever shot it down wanted the maximum attention from world to benefit from.

Great now prove it. The "proof" the other poster offered is not only not proof, it's accepted as false by all parties involved.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Great now prove it. The "proof" the other poster offered is not only not proof, it's accepted as false by all parties involved.

No use trying to make a case or proving anything. Those things are for the post war peace times.

Real focus should be to getting heavy weapons and more muscle to the rebels on the front. If Donetsk falls, Putin's move for DPR is pretty much done and dusted. I am sure he is not stupid to sit idle and provide only little help.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

No use trying to make a case or proving anything. Those things are for the post war peace times.

Real focus should be to getting heavy weapons and more muscle to the rebels on the front. If Donetsk falls, Putin's move for DPR is pretty much done and dusted. I am sure he is not stupid to sit idle and provide only little help.

Hilarious. You bitch about Western meddling and love it when Putin does it. Sorry the good guys won. Bye.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join