It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Incidents - Twin Plains :Twin Towers - (M) : (H)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I bring you this:

what if:
- MH370 was diverted only with one purpose: The Black Box's;

- The two Ukrainians on board of MH370 interfered with the flight ;
www.scmp.com...
Sergii Deineka and Oleg Chustrak, both from Odessa, the last one Ukrainian telecommunications engineer and technician at the state-owned mobile phone company UTEL (more info to add..)

- The BB's from MH370 were disconnected, because of the beacon sign that should stayed on for one month;

- The BB's of MH370 were erased, pasted with new data/info and flight conditions after 17 of july, obtained from a flight simulator;

- MH370 identical twin of MH017, haves very few or no difference in Black Box's;

- MH17 was forced to war zone to be crashed and create an International incident with Russia: Main purpose start a World War

- MH17 had to fall in rebel zone or near Russia boarder to ensure rebel's would get there first and temper with crash site and Black Box's;

- Air traffic control data at Kiev, has been compromised and altered since the day of the crash, to check with info on the new "twin" black box's (from MH370);

- Between the process of analyzing info/data on the BB's, someone is going switch the BB's from MH017 for MH370 BB's.;

- The identical Boeing 777 stored in Israel, like Dahboo7 made reference on Youtube vid was this third plain secretly used to test and study the mechanisms to go off the grid and apply them to the flight MH370?

I ask to use logic, reason, probability and risk/benefit analyses, common sense.

How probable is this:
- The same plain company have "two" massive crashes in period of 08 march to 17 july 2014 - 131 days;
- One hasn't been found (mh370);
- The other is hit by a missile (mh017);
- Both planes are from the same model, Boeing 777-2H6ER;

Can anyone compute the probability of that?

I believe it is impossible to a plain completely vanish from the surface of the earth or ocean with out leaving something behind.
Where is MH370?? The answer could point for responsibility of the crash MH017, in this theory at least.

Could there be a secret organization the uses Trident as code, be behind all this events (watch the next vid. for coincidences)

M twin plains H twin towers // small Event - Big Event

edit on 23/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I always thought this was a given but haven't seen anyone mention it... First of all, the TV show THE EVENT, was pretty good. Pretty popular. Yet it was cancelled after one season. It involved aliens infiltrating the US government. They came here to colonize planet earth after something happened to their own planet. There ended up being 2 factions. The official leader, who said they can live together with humans peacefully, and a younger man, somehow related I think maybe by marriage to the female, who I think grew impatient and just wanted to basically do a hostile takeover of the planet and kill all of the humans or maybe just enslave them. It's been a while so don't trust me on all these details.

In the final episode, an airplane was about to crash into like the white house or something, and the good aliens were forced to expose their superior technology and a warp hole opened up in front of the plane and the plane flew through it, diverting the disaster. Then the episode ended with no explanation of what happened to the plane. Everyone was looking forward to finding out what happened, but the show was cancelled. The aliens went as far as marrying humans to further their agenda.

I just thought I would mention this since THE EVENT logo is being given used in many of these threads and some people may not realize the further significance of the disappearing plane in the show. Maybe a recap of the whole show is in order?

The older female alien kind of reminds me of a hillary Clinton type of character, but that's probably nothing... but then the aliens did marry humans, and Hillary got her power by being married to the president, that's the only reason I mention it. That, and people mentioned strange expressions on hillarys face, but like I said it's probably nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
where did those webdings originate? I am unable to watch the video at this time.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

In the final episode, an airplane was about to crash into like the white house or something, and the good aliens were forced to expose their superior technology and a warp hole opened up in front of the plane and the plane flew through it, diverting the disaster. Then the episode ended with no explanation of what happened to the plane. Everyone was looking forward to finding out what happened, but the show was cancelled.

Intriguing! I deed watch the series long ago, didn't remember actually what happen, Thanks

About Webdings (microsoft word type of letter), I used it to change words of significance form latest incidents to try identify some pattern or something...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

About Webdings (microsoft word type of letter), I used it to change words of significance form latest incidents to try identify some pattern or something...

And what logic do you use to do that? Why Webdings rather than any other symbol font? Why any symbol font at all, for that matter?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

In the final episode, an airplane was about to crash into like the white house or something, and the good aliens were forced to expose their superior technology and a warp hole opened up in front of the plane and the plane flew through it, diverting the disaster. Then the episode ended with no explanation of what happened to the plane. Everyone was looking forward to finding out what happened, but the show was cancelled.

Intriguing! I deed watch the series long ago, didn't remember actually what happen, Thanks

The "Event" was the aliens were supposed to warp space/time to bring in their own planet into the solar system. From there they would "invade earth" = NWO. I'm sure by now TPTB have already embraced the role of alien/reptile, it makes the game more fun.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

please stay on topic.
The main point here is not the "font" but the theory. If you wana add please... if not, show some respect at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes, the probability is beyond imaginable.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.” ― Albert Einstein

All we can do is sit and watch this play out for now. Spectators on a global scale.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Two major flaws: black boxes weren't tampered with (UK investigators just told world press), and there's no World War broken out and none will (US already acknowledged no direct Russian involvement).

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18184781]

Sorry I can't take this seriously when you use "plains" instead of planes and you do it throughout your thread!

There is a huge difference between the two. Clearly you should know the difference at this age.

I hate these word crimes....

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

please stay on topic.
The main point here is not the "font" but the theory. If you wana add please... if not, show some respect at least.

Can you answer the question which is adding to your thread.

Is it because of how the font changed 911 q33 or something around there to images of planes and what looks like 2 buildings and the star of David? Oh and cross bones symbol as well.

How about you show respect and answer simple questions pertaining to whats posted in your OP.
edit on 23-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Richardus
black boxes weren't tampered with (UK investigators just told world press)

www.aaib.gov.uk

The UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) is part of the Department for Transport and is responsible for the investigation of civil aircraft accidents

Ah you see, as I am not an security cleared and official secrets bound senior civil servant involved in the checks (as the air investigators are at Farnborough) I am unable to assert as you have that the boxes were not tampered with.
I have no evidence to assert that the air investigators are either lying (or have been duped themselves by positions higher up the food chain), but it would require blind faith for me to assert 'the boxes haven't been tampered with' when based solely on information released by the AAIB.

I saw enough shady things before I left civil service over a decade ago, so when it really comes down to clearance, embargoed information and all the other controls regarding administration of the state, 'the public' are very much just numbers and budgets allowed to be aware of X or Y depending on prior vetting and clearance.

...I'm not saying the boxes have been tampered with, just that your asertion they have not is based solely on faith in the government department telling you the truth. I do not automatically share that.
edit on 23-7-2014 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: [post=18184781]
Sorry I can't take this seriously when you use "plains" instead of planes and you do it throughout your thread!
There is a huge difference between the two. Clearly you should know the difference at this age.
I hate these word crimes....

You are right Sir. My fault. English isn't my native language. I'm Portuguese and I make an effort to write properly.
most of my posts are edited for that reason

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I saw lot's of youtube vid's about conspiracy theories,at some point Webdings stayed on my subconscious and i gave it a try, to whats happening now. Posted a theory based on information and questions that need an answer.
Why don't you try to add something instead of criticizing me.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes yes! I think you're onto something!!

/sarcasm off

Or maybe they could have just bought an FDR on eBay

Flight Data Recorder - eBay

Like the one in the background here of the MH17 ones:

MH17 FDR

and reprogrammed that or any other FDR you can obtain anywhere instead of carrying out such a convoluted and stupid plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

I saw lot's of youtube vid's about conspiracy theories,at some point Webdings stayed on my subconscious and i gave it a try, to whats happening now. Posted a theory based on information and questions that need an answer.
Why don't you try to add something instead of criticizing me.

Well sorry but if you use lame techniques like changing the font to Wingdings/Webdings then you can expect to get called out even in this forum.

I suppose this is the reason? It was nuts in 2001 and it's nuts in 2014.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Didn't know that. Thank you.

The names/words MH370, MH017 an MALAYSIA had nothing to do with WTC, NYC, US or ISRAEL, they were the ones of more interest for these events and applied to the conjecture. Other words/names of relevance could be studied, if it fits or help raise a theory, based on other information or plausible conjectures.

Guys I'm Ok if you find this theory stupid.
For me, the probability of two planes of the same model, from the same airline, in 4 months time, where one disappear to another universe and the other is hit by a missile, is also stupid... can anyone compute that?

awkward I know.. I will keep an open mind.. time will tell.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Well yeah, it is a coincidence. But lots of things happen every day on this crazy planet of ours. Coincidences will happen.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. So the proverbial "million to one shot" happens to 7,000 people every day

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Curious that you say that, my colleague at work this morning said something like that. Like the lottery it's always happening to someone...
or
This is God warning us of what's to come. I just replied in another thread about this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This is God warning us of what's to come.

More likely satan wanting the gullible to think it is god warning us....

<<   2 >>

join