It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cockpit of MH17 found sawed in half at crash site

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

HRABOVE, Ukraine — International monitors who have finally gained full access to the Malaysia Airlines crash site in eastern Ukraine said Tuesday the Boeing 777's cockpit inexplicably had been sawed in half while under the control of Russian-backed separatists.

The monitors said said large parts of the cockpit -- and every part of the fuselage -- were carried off. They said they are not sure why such vital pieces of evidence from the downed plane were tampered with.

Cockpit of MH17 found sawed in half at crash site

Strangely there has been a lack of photos or videos of the cockpit on mainstream media, in fact I don't recall seeing any at all.
However there are plenty on social media and crucially, there is video backing up the claims made above. As there seems to be a lack of knowledge surrounding this in general, including on ATS, I decided it warrants it's own thread:

**Please note, I do not necessarily share the views in the videos or any captions for the videos and photos, I am providing them for visual information only**

Mainly from 20 seconds in here:

2:59 onwards here:

Some vital images:

Cockpit window frame:

MH17 Cockpit Window Frame

Front section from cockpit showing shrapnel damage (note, the larger hole is alleged to be from a sudden depressurisation)

Cockpit panel with shrapnel damage

And where it was on the aircraft:

Cockpit panel location

Remains of front cockpit/business class

Several photos of cockpit/business class

Throttle quadrant remains/autobrake & 777 ops manual

Cockpit remains (20th July)

Logbook (19th July)

Cockpit remains with WK shirts and flowers laid to rest (19th July)

"Site of cockpit crash - several kilometers from "main" #MH17 #ukrainecrash site" - Note it is several km away indicating the aircraft broke up at some altitude

Various photos including FMC/etc

FMC - 20th July

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
FAAAAAAAAKE !!!!!!!

Everybody knows that when a plane crashes in to the ground or anywhere else, it disintegrades upon impact, leaving no visual evidence of an airplane having crashed. We know this for a fact since 2001.

These Ukranians have obviously faked this cockpit, plane parts, all the blood and body parts. One gigantic fake.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Why is everything always brought back to 9/11? Keep that in it's own forum. There is a world out there beyond that which some people seem to find hard to imagine.. In any case there's a difference between disintegrating mid air and being flown directly into a stripmining area.

This thread is about MH17, specifically about the cockpit wreckage some people don't know about which has been tampered with. Try and keep it to that instead of attention seeking for your 9/11 crap.

I'll also be sure to pass on your comments to the relatives later today that they haven't actually lost anyone because it's all fake and they are actually actors.
edit on 23-7-2014 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

SnF for you Op. You have got some really good information in here and this is the best collection of photographs of the wreckage I have seen to date. I am pretty amazed by all of the shrapnel looking holes in the various parts of the plane. Almost looks as if a couple fragmentation grenades went off inside instead of a missle. Not saying this is the case obviously it is just SO MUCH shrapnel damage.

I wonder why the separatists were sawing off so many parts of the plane and shipping them away. The only conclusion I can come to is - The separatists have already been labeled guilty by Western Media as well as Ukraine. In this case, you cannot really blame the separatists for not sending off everything they have to the very people who have already decided it is the separatists whom are guilty. That would hardly make for an impartial investigation of the plane pieces.

I believe the separatists simply feel the chance of clearing their name (if in fact they are not responsible) is much higher if Moscow gets an opportunity to investigate over Kiev. Obviously - this scenario has its' issues.

At this point though I honestly feel Kiev would be more likely to lie about their findings than the Russians would. Everything hinges on this for Kiev. Very little hinges on this event for Moscow despite Western condemnation. IF the separatists did it, Russia cannot be blamed directly unless we want to start blaming every country for every time somebody they armed went and did an 'uh-oh.'

I do not think there is too much to worry about with the plane pieces being shipped off by the rebels, - I mean it is not like Moscow will be able to make a missle strike look like anything other than a missle strike.

Plus - If Moscow ends up with the plane pieces; the public will undoubtedly be provided with numerous photographs and technical analysis. If Kiev or say the US Government were to get the plane pieces - you can bet your ass nothing would ever be released to the public. Everything the West does they feel they must keep it a strict secret - for whatever reason.

I mean let's face it - America is still refusing to even release a single satellite photograph of the missle launch even though the entire world knows damn well we have the pictures in question. We just NEVER RELEASE ANYTHING. It is one of my biggest gripes about the USGov. Why is everything a damn secret? The public has the right to know about these things you shifty bastards!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I would recommend as many people as possible download what they can from places like Twitter, using advanced search to get the earlier stuff if possible, before it disappears. With the wreckage being tampered with so dramatically it is crucial that all evidence is retained before it is removed. At this point, this is going to be the photos taken in the hours and days after the crash.

Download YouTube videos as well, there is a lot of footage that needs to be kept in context and visual evidence not in photos.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Has it occured to anyone that if the cockpit was intact that maybe there were people in the cockpit which needed to be removed? Could that be a reason why it's been sawed or not?
edit on 23-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I recall earlier first day photos of the yellow piece that they said rebels were trying to stop them seeing. So I zoomed in to look, saw no holes. Perhaps it's a different part?
Then they said rebels were taking chainsaws to it yesterday.

Whatever. This whole thing is a mess. It's terrible what's going on with the bodies. I saw a photo yesterday of un bagged corpses piled on top of one another on the road. Hands sticking out. I think the families should have their remains returned as intact as possible. With their jewelry and personal belongings. Doubt they will.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I can't say I believe any of the versions. I read the Russian versions earlier . They seemed plausible as well. Propaganda they say. Well maybe so. Who is saying this though? The west. It's tit for tat. He's lying, no he's lying. Like school kids.

A few months ago it was Putin calling down the US, talking like a 911 conspiracist from ats. I couldn't help but agree with most of it. Now he's on the hot seat. I don't like Putin much, but I don't understand Russian language or culture to get a better sense of the guy.

We will never know who did this. It could be Putin. If he is blamed though, I don't think that's wise.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Those bandits are busy ripping old gold teeth, earrings and whatever else they can steal. Bad enough they murdered a planeload of vacationing and traveling civilians, but the final insults came afterwards.

Putin armed those thugs, probably Russians shot the missile as the drunken rebels probably did not have anyone trained to operate a complex system like the BUK.

[snip]
edit on 23/7/14 by masqua because: Off topic remark removed

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Today is not a day where I care for politics, nor is it a day where I am interested in tolerating people's outlandish conspiracy theories like 'there were no victims', 'actors' etc.

Some of the passengers are returning home here in a few hours, to Eindhoven airport. We are having a national day of mourning, tonight we have a silent march through Amsterdam with the victims' familes and friends.
Out of respect, people here are concentrating on remembering the dead and those left behind. It is a sad day.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Has it occured to anyone that if the cockpit was intact that maybe there were people in the cockpit which needed to be removed? Could that be a reason why it's been sawed or not?

more likely it was to get a hold of electronics. i don't say what is going on is right. but how many of these pro Russians have lost almost everything? the temptation to loot would have to be overwhelming when you have lost most of your possessions due to a violent revolution. i know i would be tempted without such needs to grab a few pieces of the aircraft, kind of like mementos of the event, like seems to be an issue at most aircraft crash sites. how much worse for those who have lost everything due to the revolution and all that the revolutionary government has been doing since taking power?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

My heart goes out to all the poor souls that lost there lives in such a tragic and utterly callus act of depravity.

Have to wonder through, given that this was indeed an active war zone or exceptionally close to one and TPTB most lightly have more than one satellite over the area 27/7. Where is the evidence, missile launch, track and even mid air explosion?

You would think someone somewhere must be privy to that data?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
I would recommend as many people as possible download what they can from places like Twitter, using advanced search to get the earlier stuff if possible, before it disappears. With the wreckage being tampered with so dramatically it is crucial that all evidence is retained before it is removed. At this point, this is going to be the photos taken in the hours and days after the crash.

Download YouTube videos as well, there is a lot of footage that needs to be kept in context and visual evidence not in photos.

I read that a SKY news reporter (one of the first at the scene) went wondering around trying to find the most ''sensational'' imagery for the TV report…he even picked up stuff…….f*cking idiot…………

Surely in that situation the media and dumb ass reporters have an OBLIGATION to use the camera crew to document everything they see for the authorities and NOT trot around looking for shocking pictures..

Regards

PDUK
edit on 23-7-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

I actually saw it and it did make me angry, but I also realised having seen everything to do with this, other disasters and also personal direct experience that he will have been in a lot of shock. The way he acted showed he wasn't thinking straight. A lot of these people end up suffering from PTSD, while they may seem almost heartless in their delivery I can pretty much guarantee that it was damaging him and his crew mentally. No excuse, but we shouldn't think he's a monster because I really don't think he is.
Until you've personally experience something like that, you can't really understand how one feels or how it affects your actions.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Almost looks as if a couple fragmentation grenades went off inside instead of a missle. Not saying this is the case obviously it is just SO MUCH shrapnel damage.

looking at the top image, the shrapnel appears to have come mainly from the inside ... and yet the flight log has sustained no damage at all.

twitter.com...

to many questions here, my heart goes out to the families

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

Considering the aircraft was hit by a missile at 30,000ft could be that decompression of the aircraft is responsible for the damage pattern?
edit on 23-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I have never seen decompression damage damage from 30000 feet, I also dont know where the flight log was kept. The skin of the craft (as far as I am aware is aluminium) so at the speed on impact those could be holes made by ploughing into the ground. It was just an observation that a nylon bag remained curiously intact

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

That VICE video says a lot to me. the spokesman was very talented in double speak first of all.

And watch the security guards actions. Talk about nervous! I'd hate to attend a news conference with some one like him around.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

You are right! Cause everyone with half a brain knows there is no difference between one crash and another. No matter what caused the crash.

I had to refold my aluminum hat to read your post, but I totally agree. If a 15 ft long anti-aircraft missile goes off and takes a plane down, the wreckage will EXACTLY resemble any other downing of any other plane. This is FACT!!

Therefore given the evidence of all aircraft crashes being clones of themselves (visually speaking) the fact that this particular one was different from another one is DIRECT EVIDENCE of it's fakeness.

Sheesh... what a maroon! (3 stooges quote)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

The aluminum skin of an aircraft is barely thicker than that of an aluminum can. It is a bit thicker and it is a different type of aluminum that is strengthened by a process (forget the name of the process). Unless you have some kind of experience in the aircraft industry... well... I fail to see how a judgement of such kind can be made. That's as nice as I can say it.

Any part of the fuselage that comes into contact with the ground during a crash will likely be totally shredded. There are ways to determine if the damage is as a result of the crash or if it is likely pre crash (such as missile shrapnel).

Just a bird strike on the leading edge of a wing (which is structurally supported from the interior of the wing) can leave a hella dent, depending on the size of the bird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join