It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Serve the AntiChrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is how the Bible speaks of the anti christ:

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

What converts to the christian church were required to say:

“I renounce all customs, rites, legalisms, unleavened breads and
sacrifices of lambs of the Hebrews, and all the other feasts of the
Hebrews, sacrifices, prayers, aspersions, purifications, sanctifications
and propitiations, and fasts, and new moons, and Sabbaths,
and superstitions, and hymns and chants and observances
and synagogues, and the food and drink of the Hebrews; in one
word, I renounce absolutely everything Jewish, every law, rite
and custom….” Assemani, Cod. Lit., 1, p. 105

How to know you are serving God

And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

Sabbaths were calculated using the crescent moon as the start on the HEBREW lunar calendar. All Sabbaths weekly Sabbaths fell on the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of the Hebrew month and then the cycle began again on the next new moon.

The council of Nicea outlawed the use of this calendar and then had people who would not follow these decrees put to death. The church killed more believers in the following years than all of the pagans ever did.

Yet for all of the times we point these things out, do we ever stop and ask this question:

Have we done anything to put back the original instructions and follow them?

If not, we serve the antichrist.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: winterkill

So you are saying hell will be a damn crowded place and God intended to make religion so confusing and chaotic as to exclude 95% of the population.

Got it. A real nugget you have there.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So if I'm not actively stoning to death people who work on the sabbath then I'm doing the anti-christs work?

Gotta say, this anti-christ fella has some pretty enlightened ideas about not killing innocent people.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The council of Nicea outlawed the use of this calendar and then had people who would not follow these decrees put to death.

No, they didn't.

The calendar issue that was decided at Nicaea was when to celebrate Easter, not the Sabbath. Christians had been celebrating the Sabbath on Sunday, rather than Saturday, since the days of Paul.

And no one was "put to death" for celebrating Easter on the wrong day. Geez, get a clue. I swear, SDAs have to be some of the most historically ignorant of all the denominations that can still claim to be Christian.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterkill

How to know you are serving God

Become a child of The Most High, that's how you serve God (The Most High):

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

So you are saying hell will be a damn crowded place and God intended to make religion so confusing and chaotic as to exclude 95% of the population.

Well looking at what religion says and what people do in the name of said religions, that statement is practically true (if religion is real).

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Please give a reference to prove most were observing Sunday.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Why do you call me lord but do not do what I command you!

17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19"Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven

I guess that's how you know your following him.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I'm saying the church has changed everything to make sure you will never know what's going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
So if I'm not actively stoning to death people who work on the sabbath then I'm doing the anti-christs work?

Gotta say, this anti-christ fella has some pretty enlightened ideas about not killing innocent people.

And he shall behead anyone who does not bow down and worship him or his image or takes his mark. That's much more progressive, kill everyone.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What is the law and prophets?

Jesus says treating others as you'd like to be treated is the law and prophets:

Matthew 7:12
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

And it was Jesus himself who said this, so those who follow this are following His Word:

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So you will freely lend money to anyone here who asks of you without expecting anything back?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Sorry, I learned long ago that arguing with SDA fanatics is a complete waste of time. The proof is in the Bible and the writings of the Early Church Fathers, which you are welcome to read for yourself, though you won't, because SDA fanatics think it's more important to worship a day than it is to worship God.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would also challenge anyone to show me anywhere in the Bible where anyone said Sabbath should become Sunday.

There, being my point. Not only were the times changed, but Christians now defend the choice of the catholic church even when they scream about their other practices like worshipping Mary. Hypocrisy.

As the great M said lol

That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Check your references, you've got sloppy work. The SDA believe that Friday/Saturday is Sabbath.
Real Sabbath uses the scriptural lunar calendar and there are 5 Sabbaths a month, not four.

I also notice no response to the "can people borrow from you".

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah. I get that. Here in Colorado, the big bad evil poo head has a name. it's hickenlooper ! so pardon me if i'm not REALLY spooked by your mythology. it could be Genghis Khan or Hitler or Stalin or Bush. not worried about it. gotta go someday. plan on doing it on my feet while drinking a beer and smoking a blunt and defying WHOEVER is responsible for the last great big buzz kill. aside from that? Evil, not as scary as you make it out to be, when your already a dead man. !

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What converts to the christian church were required to say:

“I renounce all customs, rites, legalisms, unleavened breads and
sacrifices of lambs of the Hebrews, and all the other feasts of the
Hebrews, sacrifices, prayers, aspersions, purifications, sanctifications
and propitiations, and fasts, and new moons, and Sabbaths,
and superstitions, and hymns and chants and observances
and synagogues, and the food and drink of the Hebrews; in one
word, I renounce absolutely everything Jewish, every law, rite
and custom….” Assemani, Cod. Lit., 1, p. 105

What Church is this?

A church that gives up hymns?

YA RIGHT!!

edit on 17-7-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Once that mad is over, I come back to the question.

If the bible says the ones to change the laws and feasts are against Creator, and we have done that...

who are we?

Do we support these changes, or seek to put back the original instructions?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Disney was the first major anti-christ in terms of propaganda reaching the televisions of millions. The bible denounces magic on so many levels. (google: bible verses about magic) Disney not only works magic into every film, but also other anti-christ and rebellious themes.

And of course, three 6's are hidden in the famous Disney signature.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterkill

So you will freely lend money to anyone here who asks of you without expecting anything back?

It's not about another person, it's about whether or not YOU choose to live by it.

If I try to convince others that I am such a generous person, or how I am a follower of Jesus because I helped people in this way or that way, then that would be seeking out the glory of men. I'm not suppose to be trying to convince people by telling them all the generous things I did personally. I'm just supposed to be trying my best to live it:

Matthew 6:2-6
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join