It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is me now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What�s up all !!!!!!!

I�m pretty young in age but I feel older than what I really am. I�m only 23 years old. I was born in Michigan, moved to Nigeria when I was like 2, and came back to the states when I was 6.

I lived in the Detroit Area most of my life until I went off to college in Alabama. I�m currently trying to get a degree in Computer Science at Tuskegee University. I�m not in school at this moment I plan to finish in the Fall. I�m currently staying in the Washington D.C area until I start school pack up. I can't wait to get it over with.

I love to listen to all types of music. I write poetry/rhymes and hope to one day share my talents to the world.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Awesome to read...yet another intelligent young person on the board whose maturity surpasses their age.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanx Alien

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Tuskeegee's a good university -- good choice, though I imagine you ran into some "culture shock" moving down here to the South from Detroit.

Do you speak any languages other than English? I learned some German when I was six (when we lived in Germany) but I think it's all forgotten now.

top topics

join