It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Releasing Information by Pure Governmental Manipulation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Today we have been advised on the news in the UK that a huge paedophile ring, which contains Foster Carers and Teachers etc has been found and arrests are taking place. Apparently it numbers about 100 people.

I am amazed at the timing of this release as this investigation has been ongoing and suddenly boomph released at a time when our focus is actually on the Westminster paedophile rings dating back to the 1960's - which is blatantly obvious that cameron is
doing his best atdamage limitation!

Exactly when we have the Westminster Paedo rings in full focus at last and information coming out all the time, this ring consising of the public and likely no politicians is forced to the front page.

My scepticism says this has only been released today in order to try to take the focus off the politicians and celebrities and members of the royal household and I see this as self-protection rather than the matter of Justice and protecting the public our country's policing should really be about.

I wonder if anyone else sees the timely release of this nasty ring, as a political ploy released purely to eclipse and protect the Westminster paedophile ring members.

I am glad they are going for these ordinary people, but we do not want any politicians whether suddenly sidestepped or still in office getting away with this because of who they are. Paedophiles are disgusting no matter from what class they come. I am interested to see if anyone else views this timely release as I do.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yup, here we are witnessing 'damage control'.
Keep exposing the filth!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

ObservingYou has written my sentiments on this exactly as I would have! Good Response OY!!

Shiloh7, even though 'They' are trying to divert attention away from the Politico, The Bullet is flying from the Gun on them anyway. Sure some will say, "well hey, look at the others doing the same thing." But damage done, is damage done...... Just my two cents here. Syx.
edit on 16-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

join