It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Hole at The End of The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A giant hole in an area of Siberia known as 'the end of the world' just opened up and is being explored by scientists as we speak.

Could this be alien inhabitants from hollow earth, widening an exit/entrance port?

Could this be where Bigfoot hibernates?

Could this be a totally natural geological occurrence with a logical answer? I really don't think so.

I think it is the middle part of the beginning of the last part of the end.

LINK

The cause of the hole's sudden appearance in Yamal - which translates as 'the end of the world' - in the far north of Siberia is not yet known. There has been web speculation about the crater indicating 'the arrival of a UFO craft'.

edit on 15-7-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

One of the comments from your link

blahblahber, new york, United States, 17 minutes ago

Hillary's Proctologist should be brought in: he has experience with holes this big

LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

One of the comments from your link

blahblahber, new york, United States, 17 minutes ago

Hillary's Proctologist should be brought in: he has experience with holes this big

LOL

Now thats seriously twisted, and Damn funny!! LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I believe we should consider sending an expedition into this hole if it is deemed safe enough. This hole could possibly provide us with an entrance to the "hollow".

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Pulled this pic from your link...fascinating.

Anna Kurchatova from the Sub-Arctic Scientific Research Centre, thinks the crater was formed by a mixture of water, salt and gas igniting an underground explosion, a result of global warming. Gas accumulated in ice could have mixed with sand beneath the surface, and then mixed with salt.

Interesting how so many earth changes are ascribed to "global warming" these days.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Okkkkkk...

"Could this be alien inhabitants from hollow earth, widening an exit/entrance port?" Hardly. They wouldnt NEED ahole in/out if they are already down there!

"Could this be where Bigfoot hibernates?" Um...no. Too big. Too far. Too ridiculous of a thought to begin with.

"Could this be a totally natural geological occurrence with a logical answer? I really don't think so." Then youre not thinking very scientifically nor logical. Your fault ignoring all available evidence you yourself are presenting.

"I think it is the middle part of the beginning of the last part of the end." Like...WHAT??? "THINK", "MIDDLE PART of the BEGINNING" of the LAST" part of the "END"????????
Over, under, sideways, down.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Had a better look...You know it sure is round and has debris around like an auger dug it though..

siberiantimes.com...

The crater was found in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region, some 40 kilometres from the Bovanenkovo gas field. The peninsula, which sticks into Arctic waters, is the source of Russia’s vast gas export market to Europe.

Probably gas related. Another sinkhole.

www.news.com.au... /story-fnjwvztl-1226990539778
edit on 15-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zandril
I believe we should consider sending an expedition into this hole if it is deemed safe enough. This hole could possibly provide us with an entrance to the "hollow".

Can't find any big mainstream story..jerks.

A scientific team has been sent to investigate the hole and is due to arrive at the scene on Wednesday (tomorrow Australian time),’ The Siberian Times reports.
The expedition includes experts from Russia’s Centre for the Study of the Arctic, and the Cryosphere Institute of the Academy of Sciences.
They will sample the soil, water and air at the scene in order to determine the nature of the blow hole.

www.news.com.au... /story-fnjwvztl-1226990539778

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Thank you for letting me know Mel.
This thread however, gives the hypothesis of the hole being Bigfoots lair however, and therefore has a different angle.

I think with Bigfoots hideout coupled with the beginning of the middle part of the last part of the end and all, this qualifies for a fresh new thread, with fresh eyes on this breaking related info.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Geez...
Have you ever heard of sarcasemolioclospaciousalisticnotionableton?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe it's a snake hole...some really big python lives there.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Maybe it's an ancient porthole that's been opened up by an underground methane explosion ?

I don't know, call me a pessimist but I wouldn't want to be within a 100 miles of that hole.

But I'll be watching it from afar.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
is there anyway to get the coordinates for google earth before the collapse/explosion it has characteristics of both imo the hole is clean and the dirt has that swept look like a collapse ,but the debris suggest exit wound unless there was alot of rock there to begin with like the shoulders of a small mountain.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

This thread however, gives the hypothesis of the hole being Bigfoots lair however, and therefore has a different angle.

I think with Bigfoots hideout coupled with the beginning of the middle part of the last part of the end and all, this qualifies for a fresh new thread, with fresh eyes on this breaking related info.

Ah I see

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

Your use of sarcasm is sadly bereft of the same. I find it quite sad that a person deliberately tries to fool others with a faux realite....sad. No stars, no favourites.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Another sinkhole.

It looks as if material blew out of the hole and formed a rim, as opposed to 'sinking' inward.

Therefore, I say it must be a 'Blow Hole'.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Just a natural geological formation.....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sorry Dad.
It won't happen again.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
maybe its just a secret base that has collapsed,i seriously doubt an explosion from inside the earth would create a round hole,,,in my life things that have exploded have done just that shattered in a random way,,but yes a controlled explosion can create a round hole,,,but i would send some military guys in that hole a.s.a.p,the world needs answers as to how deep and where it leads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just thought i would add this to the pot to ,why is there no tv crews decending into the hole or even sending a drone/quadrocopter to you know report news
edit on 16-7-2014 by stuthealien because: tv crews being lame

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join