It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO over Milan, Italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't usually create posts here at all, but I thought this was one of the strangest things I've seen and does not seem to be CGI. There are a few points of reference, such as a plane flying over. It gets more strange looking as you watch it. Is this a natural phenomenon of some sort, or something mundane?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
balloons tied together.

Also, that guy needs a lesson in photography, "How to keep things in focus".

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

Thats a bunch of mylar balloons tied together and reflecting the sun

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Breakdancing Space Giant just showing off what it can do in Earth's atmosphere to his friends that are just on the edge of the atmosphere watching.....he did it on a dare.....a double dog dare.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

defo not balloons tied together how can anyone possibly see that

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter
Is this a natural phenomenon of some sort, or something mundane?

Really? Seriously?

How is it NOT a bunch of shiny balloons tied together?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't usually create posts here at all, but I thought this was one of the strangest things I've seen and does not seem to be CGI. There are a few points of reference, such as a plane flying over. It gets more strange looking as you watch it. Is this a natural phenomenon of some sort, or something mundane?

Italian swamp gas?

edit on 11-7-2014 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
light Cellophane wrap, bunch of balloons, doing what the wind wants them to do.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't have an answer OP. What i do know is that is in no way Mylar balloons.

Those who insist on making that outlandish claim need to back it up. Should be easy... Right? Bwahahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok, I can certainly see the possibility of balloons. It didn't cross my mind at the time of watching it, but when you think about the fact that cameras do not work the same way as a human's eye or see things in the same way, things can get pretty distorted at such distances, and things can get especially weird when out of focus. Are we allowed to delete threads here? I suppose there is no use for this thread since it is most likely solved.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm guessing at such a distance, the fact that they look like they are disappearing and reappearing might be due to the balloons rotating and very strongly reflecting light, then not. Also, maybe the video is over exposing the image to magnify the effect. The ghostly image or 'smoke' around the lights might be a cumulative effect of the glare from all the objects being so close together. These are my guesses, but it still looks pretty strange.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Is this a natural phenomenon of some sort, or something mundane?

Really? Seriously?

How is it NOT a bunch of shiny balloons tied together?

Jesus. The guy even said or something mundane?

Like, you didn't read that part and bite his head off?

It almost seems that, even when the OP admits it might be something mundane, people want to have a little spazzy-spaz.

My take, Mylar balloons, - op basically already admitted that it could easily be something mundane..

edit on 11-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa

Those who insist on making that outlandish claim need to back it up. Should be easy... Right? Bwahahaha

The internet is your friend. It's not that we pulled that explanation out of our butts. Wouldn't be the first UFO that's mylar balloons tied together and it looks exactly like it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Michelin man?

About half way through it looks just like Michelin man. I dunno, why do they add that music too, I go with real often but this one looks too rubbery

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Jesus. The guy even said or something mundane?

Like, you didn't read that part and bite his head off?

It almost seems that, even when the OP admits it might be something mundane, people want to have a little spazzy-spaz.

My take, Mylar balloons, - op basically already admitted that it could easily be something mundane..

Well Antonio should know mundane since he's already got film of a saucer, a diamondish saucer, a saucer with aliens a...... He's seen more than the rest of the world in a lifetime!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not Orange enough for me. Plus, thats a lousy formation.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To me it appears to be something of this world.

Balloons seem to be a very good suspect

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa

how do you know that? It looks exactly like balloons

Those who insist on making that outlandish claim need to back it up. Should be easy... Right?

So back up your outlandish claim it is not just balloons - should be easy for you!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It sure looks like a bunch of those silver mylar "Happy birthday" balloons got loose and are twisting in the wind.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Lol.. your judgement is lacking.

<<   2 >>

join