It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America to Sarah Palin: Enough!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

(CNN) - A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans.

And McCain agrees and he said:

Sen. John McCain, who tapped Palin as his running mate in the 2008 presidential election, said while he "respect(s) always Sarah Palin's views," her comments might hurt Republican chances of taking control of the Senate in 2014.

CNN

I agree, but the reason I think she should shut up is the fact she placed a cross hair on Gabby Gifford, then later Gifford was shot in the head, by some one that claimed it was a assassination. So much for taking responsibility for the hate one spews.

Cheney had 45% saying he should shut up, I thought this number would be much higher. Jesse Jackson grabbed a 51% and Newt got 43%. Let them speak, and let the voters decide this November.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Who still listens to any of these people? I'm so glad I don't have a tv...

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

1,137 people polled hardly qualifies as an accurate measure!

Besides, the reason we have the 1st amendment is to protect speech that might be unpopular.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Palin is an idiot bimbo.

I don't claim to know 'Republican' strategy ... and she's obviously being kept out of the loop.

Yeah ... she's got some practical knowledge. Yeah ... she'd never have put the country in the same bind Bush and Obama have ... but for cryin' out loud ... somebody 'smarter' than she is should be the one sounding off.

I'd rather see her spouting nonsense than listen to crickets.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This American to people that don't like Sarah Palin:

What don't like free speech ?

The only speech allowed is what you agree with ?

The first amendment isn't just a part time law.

For the record.

Quick silence any ideology other than your own ! ! ! ! !

Now where have I heard that before ?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Besides, the reason we have the 1st amendment is to protect speech that might be unpopular.

What?! That's not why we have free speech. That's not even remotely close to the reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yes it does lol, what the hell do you think it means?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin

Which leaves 46% that want to hear more. That is a lot of people that want to hear more.

P

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agreed with McCain that the more she speaks she will hurt republican chances of regaining the senate....

So speak baby speak!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LadySkadi

I too honestly didnt know she was still "a thing"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is anybody noticing the absolute fury of rage since last weeks Hobby Lobby ruling?

The tirades are up at least 100 fold since then.

I understand the frustrations with Sarah Palin, but the reference to the Gabby Giffords shooting is a little too much.

Even Facebook said it wasn't connected. But naturally the ultra-Left tantrums say otherwise.

Besides, the guy that did the shooting was a big fan of Marx of all things.

And McCain ? Seriously.

Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs' Ad Dominates Gabrielle Giffords Debate

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
She's such a lunatic blow hard. A female Rush Limbaugh.

I do respect her right to speak or say whatever it is she want's to say. That's what makes America great. And I then have a right to say whatever I need to say about her. Again, this is what makes America great.

But, yeah, we all know we have free speech now, let's get to the issues. Why does anyone listen to her? And who keeps giving her these sounding boards? Those two question are irrelevant next to the real question. Is she hurting the republican party by sounding off?

The answer is yes, because she is divisive in her speech. I forget the actual percentages but elections work as follows. there's 40% die hard republicans and 40% die hard democrats...it's those 20% in the middle that swing the elections..those are the ones you need to reach. Those 20% swung Obama's way because they wanted Universal Healthcare and they were sick of war and they thought the Bush Administration helped tank the country.

I think these same people want a moderate, normal candidate/Party that isn't far right christian or in the pockets of corporations and can bring all of us together again.

Palin doesn't do that and worse, she makes it seem like the Republicans are wacky and want to keep us apart.

So it doesn't really matter what you think of her...is she helping the republican party or not? The longer these lunatics keep mouthing off, the more likely it is that we'll have Hillary. Do you want that? REally?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin

Which leaves 46% that want to hear more. That is a lot of people that want to hear more.
P

More likely 46% who refused to acknowledge that she exists in sheer embarrassment

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why pick on just 1 person?

Here's a better one.

America to all Politicians, Judges, LEO and Banksters: Enough!

You have ten days, being generous here, to start to fix this mess you caused over the last 100 years.

Those found not in compliance will be taken to the nearest correctional facility for the rest of your life and can snuggle with your roommate every night.

All that money and crap you gained will not go to any family member. It will go into the public fund and be used to straighten your mess out.

No negotiations!

That is all.

edit on 10-7-2014 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I agree, but the reason I think she should shut up is the fact she placed a cross hair on Gabby Gifford, then later Gifford was shot in the head, by some one that claimed it was a assassination. So much for taking responsibility for the hate one spews.

Seems to me you should take some responsibility for the real version of the graphic, and show everyone what it looks like. Then we will see if your reason is still the same.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Way to perpetuate a proven falsehood. The nut job who shot Gabby Gifford was a mentally ill leftist. Sarah Palin's rhetoric had nothing to do with the attack.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It would be nice if people remembered this when it is a poll about Obama.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
a reply to: LadySkadi

I too honestly didnt know she was still "a thing"

She is with the Tea Party. They are the only ones left that will listen to her.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Indeed.

Here's the original.

Not the ones edited by the hen-peckers.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: seeker1963

It would be nice if people remembered this when it is a poll about Obama.

Likewise it would be nice to remember this when it was a poll about GW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join