It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore is a Great Big Tool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Did anybody else catch Michael Moore on Leno the other night? He was all cleaned up and wearing Armani. he said, "You know what they say, if you can't beat 'em, look like 'em."

He also said, about the election, "Bush won, Kerry lost." No mention of course of the many, many instances of voting irregularities etc. I gave him a pass concerning his movie "Farrenheit 9-11" and how it carefully avoided some of the most damning aspects of 9-11. But now, it's more clear than ever, Moore is a useless tool. A purveyor of diversion. Bravo.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this thread already located somewhere else.... not sure where though.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Moore is a useless tool. A purveyor of diversion.

Actually, he's probably more of a has-been.
His propaganda didn't work. It made him
money, but it didn't work. At least he's
dressing better. Hey ... did he at least
shave and get the food stains off his clothes?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah. Gone was his trademark scruff and smelly-looking clothes. He looked like a real dapper dude. Before F-9-11, I never paid any attention to him. Based on what I've heard about F-9-11, I shall keep it that way. There's nothing remotely new in it. Other than live Iraq footage (which I did consider important for folks back home). I hope he enjoys his loot. He's just another establishment muckety muck. Nothing like the truthseeker he makes himself out to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
whether you like him or not...he's laughing all the way to the bank..in a big way

it'd be nice to see him put some of that dough into his hometown of Flint

but I won't hold my breath

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You mean, Michael Moore is a great big Fool!
Not a big Tool. He may have a big tool, but I doubt it. Fat people are generally small in average size when it comes to the male unit.

Moore is old news, send him to France where people appreciate him.

His 15 minutes are over.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i agree, east coast kid. michael moore has done nothing but corral dissent. here's something encouraging, though. a lot of people i know who saw F911 suddenly didn't think i was crazy anymore.
the story i had painted for them over the last three years, has been filled in by history, and that film cemented up a lot of cracks. it may not be the kit and caboodle, but at least it's the kit.
it's time we use there 'tools' against them. michael moore has a responsibility to truth, now, if he wants to stay in the limelight. he has made a public image for himself, and if he doesn't fill it, he WILL have had his fifteen minutes(although, it's actually coming up on fifteen years).
i think the suit was smart in a way. it is one of the things that allow people to demonise him. 'oh, look! he's a slob, so we shouldn't believe him'. this is a conservative mindset. maybe he realised it's time to stop preaching to the choir.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I dunno, there's just something about him, when you look at him.. You can tell, he's not doing it for me or you, he's doing it for media attention and money money money.

Hell, he's almost like, some cheap pop star with shock value. And thankfully, those are the ones that always fade out.

Frankly, F 9/11 didn't tell me anything I hadn't already heard.

I don't like him, I don't think he cares about anybody else, and I don't think he ever cared about Flint, MI. I'm disappointed to have him affiliated with my party.

Oh, and Canadian Bacon got really crappy after Comedy Central ran it the 38487573 time.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I dont think he�s a fool, he temporally the only one of the famed people, who go out on the streets and tell the people about Bushs deceits.

Whats about his recordings about the election 2004? (Kerry vs. Bush)

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Scrubbing up and putting on a clean suit.

I'm telling ya, it's the first step to becoming a Republican.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Scrubbing up and putting on a clean suit.

I'm telling ya, it's the first step to becoming a Republican.

Why would anyone want to be a Republican these days?
I was Republican when it wasn't cool. Now it is and I'm beyond disgusted with my party.
They're worse than the Dems when they ran the show.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
EastCoast- I dont even know who's side MM is on anymore...And...I also find that the Hollywood crowd has become very silent--Ed Asner...he couldnt stop ranting and now its as though he died...

Anyone find this a little peculiar? Ya suppose they were silenced? MIB's perhaps? Or worse, the devil himself at their doorstep..Cheney
in the middle of the night????

Strange? They're not ones to keep quiet..And i KNOW they havent changed their minds either.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Hey ... did he at least

Did Ann Coulter at least get rid of that broomstick caught in her arse?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Hey ... did he at least

Did Ann Coulter at least get rid of that broomstick caught in her arse?

DAMNIT OTTS! You made me spit coke on my keyboard!

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just happened to have something you might like,

And this is the good picture

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Imagine if Micheal Moore and Ann Coulter mated and had a love child!
There is the Antichrist!

top topics

join