It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

404 Memphis police officers call in sick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Cygnis

Newsflash: Criminals and Crime already run unchecked in Memphis.

Memphis is the Detroit of the south. If I were a police officer in Memphis, I would be applying for a job elsewhere.

I was in Memphis a few years back and saw a guy carrying in a book store. Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-carry, but it seemed odd in a book store. I asked him if he was police or what. His response was "You are not from around here, are you?"

lol His response when I asked him why he was carrying in a bookstore was simply: "This is Memphis."

Makes sense to me.

Yea, heard many stories from Memphis, my godfather used to run freight shipping from Detroit to Memphis.

edit on 2014-07-11T01:58:46-05:0014175846 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
a reply to: Cygnis

So how's your second amendment rights now? Feel like you could use a little protection? What happens when you call 911, do they say let me see if anyone from Nashville is available? Health Care cuts? They probably need health care more than anyone else. What's next they going to cut the ammo supply? Maybe if the cops in Memphis changed their name to something like officer Jose Martinez they could get some of that money Obama is asking for to deal with the illegals.

Is anyone else in government there taking cuts? Mayor, councilman, manager, planning? Or just the guys who are out chasing bad guys.

Sure, I'd love some more ammo!

and my 2a, well, for now, feels cramped.. But that is a discussion for another thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Honestly from what I have read the majority of posters are a bunch of high talking jack wagons.

self centered bastards that believe nobody should make a decent wage except themselves.

Walk in their shoes a day, then speak of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

and your job is??? you let the ptb take away your pension? your health care? Of course not. you would be up in arms over that.
Get rid of the cops you say, and then bitch when your stuck on the freeway because when you need them and they are not there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join