It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Extremism (Zionism) - The Other Side of the Coin "Death to Arabs"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: xavi1000

Lol , always posting from bias sites .. Why dont you ever post anything from Islamic sites?
Every time you try to rebuttle you always use links that are anti Islam.
Why?

Why ? Because It's good to be anti-Islam.

Yes a video by an ignorant racist is always the best way to back up your statement. The guy is so full of crap he has to wear buckets on his ears.

Someone else posted a video with this guy ranting and raving about the Palestinians, who is this mofo? He seems like he has some imbecile issues..

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

It may seem funny but it's true. If I had to choose which people are the most likely to unite, it would be the Muslims. There faith will eventually bring them together at some stage. I cannot see any country in the West banding together like the Muslims potentially could... Even ISIS have an outside chance of doing it though I disagree with everything they stand for.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Lol , always posting from bias sites .. Why dont you ever post anything from Islamic sites?
Every time you try to rebuttle you always use links that are anti Islam.
Why?

Why ? Because It's good to be anti-Islam.

Yes a video by an ignorant racist is always the best way to back up your statement. The guy is so full of crap he has to wear buckets on his ears.

Someone else posted a video with this guy ranting and raving about the Palestinians, who is this mofo? He seems like he has some imbecile issues..

You should check out some of the other videos that guy has made. He is a walking talking Israeli propaganda machine.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You should check out some of the other videos that guy has made. He is a walking talking Israeli propaganda machine.

I'm pretty sure I have seen his head pop up a few times while I'm on Youtube. Might go check out his ranting and raving just for the hell of it.
edit on 8-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The fundamentalist killing on both sides is standing in the path of peace
But tell me why are we arming the Israeli army with guns and tanks and bullets?
And if God is great and God is good why can't he change the hearts of men?
Well maybe God himself is lost and needs help
Maybe God himself he needs all of our help
Maybe God himself is lost and needs help
He's out upon the road to peace

Well maybe God himself is lost and needs help
Maybe God himself he needs all of our help
And he's lost upon the road to peace
And he's lost upon the road to peace
Out upon the road to peace.

that's all, really.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'm not surprised about the hatred in Israel because its fed daily by all sides and that includes the governments which thrive off a siege mentality and focuses attention away from their bad governments. People like the guy in the video could easily be the Israeli equivalent to the police used by MI5 in this country, when peaceful protests need shaking up to influence the sofa politicians in the public to hate protestors.

Hatred is something that conpcentrates the focus away from governments inability to negotiate a peace settlement. They have had since 1948 to do this and have failed miserably. There is a lot of common ground but unless they change what they are doing on both sides etc etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

show me proof of your original post that I replied to and I'll eat bacon

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"Welcome to 2014. It's an overcrowded planet that has no room and no tolerance for bronze age extremist religious nonsense"

Says the man in the minority, due to the fact that more than half the worlds living humans believe in a religion, so regardless of your so called "scientific proofs" it seems the human consensus is that we don't want a bar of the ape'ism that is shoved down our throats at state run schools, with the exception of some who seem content believing that everything we can see just appeared by chance and that you can throw a few million years at a prehistoric ape and it will magically turn into a human, and by the way if the world was one big democracy then there is a good chance evolution could be banned, then what do you over zealous ape'ists resort to? war? against all those who believe in a Higher Power as opposed to your dogma of chance and magical apes, then the religious people can declare war on the ape'ist terrorists. hmmmm seems only fair to me, an eye for an eye.

"Obviously people aren't able to deprogram the extremists - be they Jewish or Muslim or Christian or whatever"

And, obviously people aren't able to deprogram the extremist ape'ists who insists that their beliefs don't require faith to believe that you can throw a few million years at a prehistoric ape and it will magically turn into a human(and all the rest of the cods-wallop that goes with the macroevolution dogma). You call them facts, so I take it you are a good few million years old and have witnessed first hand a prehistoric ape slowly evolving into a completely new species called homo-sapiens? whats that? you aren't a few million years old? and what? you haven't witnessed this first hand nor do you even have a single eye-witness who has witnessed this first hand? but, oh thought so, but, but, but,, no, enough of the shenanigans, stop kidding yourself, you have your own dogma, it's just that you are so overly zealous in your preaching you cant even see that you have been hoodwinked, by your ape'ist priests who themselves have never witnessed the dogma they preach to you and who are funded by the same people who want to keep you as their sub-ordinate, what a coincidence hey, no.

edit on 8-7-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
Says the man in the minority, due to the fact that more than half the worlds living humans believe in a religion,

1 - I'm a woman.
2 - I believe in God so I'm not a minority.
3 - Just because 'more than half' of the worlds living humans believe in religions, that doesn't make what they believe in to be true.

so regardless of your so called "scientific proofs"

There is nothing 'so called' about it. Science has proven Adam and Eve didn't exist. Science and archeology have proven Noahs Ark is impossible. Archeology has proven Exodus didn't happen. The claims by the Abrahamic religions about many things have been proven false. PERIOD. That's not being an 'apeist' ... that's being a 'realist'.

And the Abrahamic religions are guilty of having stolen the myths and prayers of other cultures (Summerians, Egyptians, Hindus) and changed them to claim them as their own. Example - David didn't write all those psalms, many of them are found on Egyptian pagan temples and they predate David. Example - Moses didn't get the 10 commandments from God on a mountaintop, he got them from the Egyptian Book of the Dead in which he was well schooled in. 9/10 of the 10 Commandments predates Moses by hundreds and hundreds of years.

10 Commandments Doctrine of Men
Did Abraham Ever Really Exist

The middle east and persia are full of Bronze Age mentality extremists all fighting over things that have been proven false. That's the truth. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: uncommitted

No, not really, I just know any chance to indulge in Anti Israeli comments you will do so. You choose to make the distinction and you could argue America has done exactly what you have quoted above.

That is your poorly misguided opinion which in fact does not seem to contribute to the thread.

I have spoken against aspects of both Judaism and Islam - all other religions too if you would take the time to read my posts in this thread.

Seems like you are trying to deflect and derail...

It would have been nice if you could have addressed my response to your post instead of your incorrect perception of what you think I believe.

Your response was "not really" then you continued to slander me and what I like to post about. How about you take the time to explain why you don't believe the scenarios I presented to be any different when they are night and day when compared side by side.

Thanks

It contributes to the thread called Jewish Extremism, which is your title and therefore straightaway paints your position.

I don't slander you, that would imply you don't regularly make anti Israeli posts. The scenarios you present are of course night and day because you presented them as such. I notice you quickly gloss over atrocities committed on one side and yet focus so much on the other.

By the way, I can't have an incorrect perception of what I think - that makes no sense.
edit on 8-7-2014 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

science has proven none of what you mention, except in your own perceptions, and of course you tell yourself you are smarter than those who don't perceive the same conclusion, you have to.

You have no eye witnesses of any of the above to prove anything. It takes faith in your choice of priest(in yoru case scientists) to believe something you yourself(and not a single person today on earth) has not witnessed. Absolutely everything you mention is your own version of events, better yet someone else's version of events which you grasp onto in faith just as any religious folk might do. The real difference is that you are more zealous than most religious folk in that you want to tell everyone you are others like you can prove everything and that there is no faith involved in your dogma, as if you are an eye-witness for everything you believe in, yes more hoodwinked than the most extreme religious follower who at the end of the day will admit that his belief system requires faith. Try to talk your way out of it all you like, I've heard it all before, but but but deny deny deny, put yourself on a pedestal and preach your new age scripture until your hearts content, but you'll require someone more willing to grasp at straws than the average religious folk to fall into the same pit you have.

edit on 8-7-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
science has proven none of what you mention,

Dead wrong. But since this is a thread about Jewish extremism, I won't get off topic to educate you. I suggest you educate yourself with the threads that are already here.

10 Commandments Doctrine of Men
Did Abraham Ever Really Exist
Noahs Ark Proven Not To Have Happened
Exodus Did Not Happen as Scripture States

Actually, your continued insistence on belief in that which has been proven wrong is a perfect example of the kind of extremism that the OP is talking about. Well done. To fight Jewish and Muslim extremism, education is needed. But as we can see, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
edit on 7/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
We are living in the era of extremism from all religions and thoughts, But the point is that most of them are all allies of each other. Unlike what we have seen in the history of humanity that extremists fight with each other, nowadays they are helping each other !!!
This shows they all have one nature and there is an one hand behind them.

edit on 8-7-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I have participated in a few of the recent Arab/Jewish threads and my final conclusion is that there are NO innocent parties involved. That being said, why do Muslims think they have a monopoly on the correct way to worship the Jewish god?
After all isn't Islam just an unauthorizaed spin-off of Judaism?
Maybe Israel should sue Islam for literary piracy.... I mean, I couldn't just publish my own Harry Potter novels. If I did, I certainly wouldn't have the nerve to tell J.K. Rowling how wrong she was or try to kill her with the excuse that my Potter stories were the real ones.

This sounds like you need to make a whole new thread about what you said above. I mean we all cannot simply just sit in the middle of the road and watch as spectators if we believe in the Jewish God. At some time we either take a stand for what we believe in or be guilty of apostasy.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Truth hurts Buster boy , i know. Radical Islam will fail and Israel will survive and their scientists will keep providing goods for humanity.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The whole situation is actually hilarious.

You have people so demoralized in the US that they honestly believe WHITE Israelites (How does that work again?) are the chosen people of God.

In reality, Jews are not Israelites, they are not the chosen people of God.

Judaism was funded when the Babylonian Talmud was written.

Americans are probably the most demoralized people on earth for one reason. They think Ashkenazi White Jews are the chosen people of God, and they view them higher then themselves.

They are constantly reminded that the Jew is a victim and we should come to their aid whenever possible.

This is why the US sends billions of foreign aid to Israel, and if you question Israel or Zionist actions, you are..... get ready.......... ANTI SEMITIC. The perfect self defense mechanism for any Zionist out there.

(post by xavi1000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

Majority dont think Israelis are the chosen people of God.They are ordinary sane people who like to live like every normal western civilisation, not like their neighbours stucked in dark age.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

What freedom is Islam trying to destroy?

I have a shirt to it says " Muslim & american! "

Go practise and enjoy Islam in middle east country , not in US enjoying all freedoms who are fundamentally opposed to Islam.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

What freedom is Islam trying to destroy?

I have a shirt to it says " Muslim & american! "

Go practise and enjoy Islam in middle east country , not in US enjoying all freedoms who are fundamentally opposed to Islam.

So the first amendment applies to everyone but Muslims?

It's funny how some Americans brag about their freedoms but pick and choose who they apply to when it meets their convenience - I've seen many instances of this, especially here on ATS,

There is such a thing as radical atheist too - just saying...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join