It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce prediction on Syria, Egypt and the ME

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.” Edgar Cayce reading (3976-26) April 28, 1941

ARE

So, are we seeing this play out now on the world stage?

What do you think about Edgar Cayces prophecy?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Have any of his supposed prophecies actually come about? d reply to: onequestion

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Who do you suppose "Them" might be?
Oh, I see now. "Strifes"
But prophesy? Maybe just observations.

edit on 6-7-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

It seems as if this one is happening, but was this inevitable?

This prediction comes about before the creation of the state of Israel after ww2.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I was wondering that myself.

With the events around Isis and the mythology around Isis and Horus I have to wonder if the them comes from or is a part oft this group.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. East Bay.
In the 50's my grandfather took a trip east with us. We traveled up the eastern range of hills and through them. About 15 minutes later as we were beginning to come out of the hills and look down on the empty Livermore Valley, he said that one day that whole valley would be filled with homes and businesses. Shortly after his death, the development of that valley began to take place and with in a decade or two it was full as he had mentioned.
He was no psychic, just a student of civilizations.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not really sure what your post has to do with the OP?
?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Some of the stuff Cayce came out with was unreal, like he couldn't have made it up.

Plus the story of how he discovered/developed his ability is an interesting one, he himself under trance stated that anyone could access what I think he coined as the Akashatic (?) records , humanity's own collective consciousness.

I think he had some genuine mystery there, but if not he was a remarkable con man.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

How do we explain the medical readings?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is this about Edgar Cayce or his ME prophecy?
Pike "predicted" the world wars pretty well so far except for the third which is under construction right now.....
Cayce had some kind of ability which is documented....But there is no way to verify a prophecy till it happens is there....?
I think we can all prophecy if we get into the right space.....

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Exactly, I am under the impression some of the techniques he "developed" are still in use today!

I am definitely intrigued by his information on the chamber under the Sphinx.

I think there was an Atlantis , by any name.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Strife in these regions isn't exactly unheard of , and he doesn't narrow it down to any time frame.

But like I said above, he has some genuine mystery and I would be inclined to give his predictions more attention than almost anyone else's.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hmmm, the 'regions above Australia' would be Indonesia and Malaysia - 2 asian muslim nations.

If they too fall into the grips of the arab spring fever then this prediction would be a little more startling. The way things are in Indonesia at the moment I would not rule the possibility out, but Malaysia is a pretty stable democracy from what I gather.

He also mentions strife in the straits above Australia. The East Timor independence debacle perhaps? It would mark the beginning of the time period because it happened well before the arab spring got started.
edit on 6-7-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.” Edgar Cayce reading (3976-26) April 28, 1941

ARE

So, are we seeing this play out now on the world stage?

What do you think about Edgar Cayces prophecy?

he is pointing out the navigable straits & sea-lanes...'

the ones above Australia would be the Sundra Strait.. the one to the India Ocean would be the Hormuz Strait...
the others are well known sea shipping bottlenecks, Suez, Panama canal, Gibralter, the Bosphorus...
~sheeze I've had 6+ beers since noon, I am just going from memory & not looking at global maps or nuthin'

not to bad mouth Cayce, but the short OP spiel was nothing of a special revelation...imho

As to the Arab Spring connection --- that is now Passe'... All Muslim's must now praise & support the Caliphate, that Global Islamic State is now the driving force for Islam...expect 'strife' in Muslim Indonesia as many Jihadists make pilgrimage to fight
edit on th31140469300306302014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This sounds pretty general and covers an area of the world that has always been in turmoil so I don't see this as a prophecy at all.
Is there another example where he predicted anything with any amount of detail and accuracy ? Anything that would convince a skeptic? I'm not hardnosed but I do need a bit more meat on the bone.
edit on AMu31u0772852312014-07-07T07:52:09-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It speaks of observation and study of the workings of the human race with the outcome obtained without claiming any special ability to see the future. Something someone with Cayce's exposure to world conditions would have been able to do. s reply to: AlomaRa

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Can you provide an example of a well documented case that we can read and decide for ourselves. Nothing long or comprehensive just a general but complete incident for quick review?a reply to: stirling

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657 bimini road

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
He made many many accurate medical readings you can find more information on the ARE website.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

We need someone to create a thread showing all of his genuine successes , and medical procedures still used today.

I have never seen a really good thread like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join