It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Man Arrested for Punching Pet Rabbit: Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Florida Man Arrested for Punching Pet Rabbit: Police

A Boynton Beach man is behind bars after police say he punched a pet rabbit. James Wertz was arrested late Friday and charged with animal cruelty and battery, according to Boynton Beach Police.

Wrabbit2000 and Beezer be afraid be very afraid you may be on this guys list.
How low does a person have to be to punch a pet rabbit?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

S&F!

WTFH

And down the rabbit hole we go!

ALICE! ALICE ... I WANT MY WONDERLAND BACK OK!

edit on 1/7/2014 by DietJoke because: Edited to add the Alice! bit.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Seriously? someone actually punched a rabbit??
I facepalm so hard right now

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He should have been a cop... He would have gotten away with it then. Fill it full of lead until it's dead and get a commendation.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Not only was he violently out of control, but he may be one of the stupidest men on the planet.

According to a Boynton Beach police arrest report, Wertz, 28, and Jongeward, 25, were arguing about women's rights just before 11:40 p.m. on Friday . . . Boynton Beach.

In an interview Tuesday, Jongeward said that Wertz was telling her it's man's world, a stance she was challenging. The argument flared, and Jongeward went to her bedroom to get away from Wertz, according to the arrest report. She said she was through with the relationship.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

I'm sorry, but any man in a relationship who thinks it's a man's world may have an insanity defense.

Further news:

A short time later, the woman heard a high pitch coming from the living room, entered the room and saw Wertz "squeezing the rabbit and punching it," the report said.

Wertz was hitting the rabbit so hard that blood was coming from the rabbit's face, the report said.

The woman pushed Wertz away from the rabbit and began kicking him, the report said.

When Wertz saw her calling 911, he grabbed her and threw her across the room, the report said.

www.local10.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Definitely a disgusting coward. What in the world is wrong with people? The insanity is spreading like the plague.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
One word. Florida. The Great Land of Strange Crimes.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why does a grown man have a pet rabbit in the first place... For some reason this reminds me of slinglblade, he outta be evaluated for some kind of retardation.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
Why does a grown man have a pet rabbit in the first place... For some reason this reminds me of slinglblade, he outta be evaluated for some kind of retardation.
If I read the article correctly, it was a woman's rabbit. He got mad because she was being lippy, he pounded her rabbit. Tough rabbit or a weak man.
I can just imagine his first night in a cell. His cellmate is going to ask him what he did. He's going to have to say "I punched a rabbit." His cellmate will probably reply with something like "I beat my old lady with an alligator while I was high on bath salts." Reality in Florida is slightly skewed.
edit on 2-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: added

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now this makes me want to don a rabbit suit and pop him one

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Seriously? someone actually punched a rabbit??
I facepalm so hard right now

I thought BFFT was supposed to be in the Avatar Creations thread....LOL
Oh lord, what has Zarni gone and done now!!

On topic:
Poor whittle bunneh....*sniffles*

On a more serious note, kinda crazy to take it out on the rabbit just because he's pissed at the woman
She must have got the best of him and he took it out on her pet

Oh yeah, it's a 'Man's World' alright...sounds like a fine example of one [/sarcasm]

edit on 2-7-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, I think it's quite evident he has some serious issues that ought to be worked out with long and quiet hours in a happy place with padded things everywhere and nice men who bring happy things to swallow every few hours. He can just go learn to be happy far far away from Rabbits everywhere.

She could have protected the poor bunny a bit better. Hmpf... Leaving the poor thing out alone was just a bad idea, at the very least. For shame...

(hops off with sad wonder at the inhumanity of "humanity")

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That really makes my blood boil! A poor, sweet, innocent little bunny! Soooo sad! This guy is a sick you know what!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Some people.........you wouldn't piss on even if they were on fire.

This POS is one of those people.

Pathetic excuse for a man.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I always feel so sad when I read about cruelty to humans and especially sad also when it comes to dumb animals that can't defend themselves. I am glad he is behind bars and I hope he is thoroughly ashamed of himself and importantly that the rabbit is OK after its horrible ordeal. I expect Jongeward will do her best for bunnykins. Love the tiara it really suits Ms bunny.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Anybody that watches boxing knows 'Rabbit Punching' is not allowed and after the first warning, will cost you points.

What kind of hare brained moron would punch a bunny?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
"Florida man claims mold in brothel bathroom- spitting image of Buddha"

Now that's a believable headline. In Florida.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Have any of you ever seen what a bunny can do?

Honestly though people like this make me want to hurt them.
edit on 2-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

There is a special circle in hell reserved for people like this.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

In abusive violent homes, children and pets get pummeled and or killed. It's unbelievable to me that just any humanoid is allowed to preside over a home with vulnerable beings in it. Then I start to think about nursing homes and urban hospitals, etc, then I begin to dwell on the Georgia Guidestones, and then I start to agree with them and even think they're too nice.
There's too much psychopathy among 'humans'. (Along with the violence) Just too much. There should be none.
(Just venting!
It comes from my broken heart.)
edit on 2-7-2014 by misschareesee2 because: .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join