It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should people be allowed to make fun of these people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Car seems to be a little blessed. Some random guy just left this on my YT channel and told me that he communicates to me through the sounds in every one of my videos.

hmm...

Someone is!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I bet even with that door unlocked you have trouble opening the door aswell. And you prolly have to sequence playing with the handles and locks to get it to open. Then do it all over again to shut it at times.

Yeah my Sony Walkman is the same way with the butttons. It takes a different sequence to make it work right. And I know it's nothing technical because other times it works just fine.

Must be something going on with the psyche or spiritual energy. But if this guy in the video cursed his dads car door without wanting to, knowing. And yet knows he done it.

His dad must not be acting right and god grabbed this dudes back!

I bet he'd even let you ride in the car and try to work that car door just to prove it to you.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

You should be allowed to do whatever you want. Personally, I don't see anything here that I would necessarily make fun of. Maybe if it was happening to my own friends, I would make fun of them. But, I don't know these people. All I see here is people having car trouble. Its not really funny to me. But, it may be to others, and that's okay.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Maybe if we had what they were smoking we'd think it was a technical problem maybe the guy holding the keys when he got out was messing with it.

That way someone who thinks clearly could come along and say yeah and what does that have to do with the door not closing.

And then when they say it's something technical with the nuts and bolts of the car. Someone sober and thinking clearly can say yeah what about the unlock button ont he door working but not unlocking and the key chain button unlocking it instead.

Clearly something out of this world!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

None of us are going to want to be around you and check the credibility of this video because we already know we are going to look like idiots.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Nothing to make fun of here, just rubbish, over complicated, modern " Technology "

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The green lantern can hack anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: staple

"They say The Green Lantern once picked a booger and flocked it. It flew towards the ground away from him because it's destiny was not to land on the ground, it did a 45 degree angle mid flight toward his leg before it settled"

Still yet to hear the one about how he's 9'ft tall and can shoot lightning bolts from his arse though.
edit on 29-6-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

Hey, atleast you admitted it. Some won't do that prolly drive by the guy or stand behind in line at some grocery store saying what they think it is but won't be and they won't ever come check it.

But I don't know I'm just an idiot. And hey who said that's me anyway....

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Excuse me for not commenting on it. I shared it with some family and friends.
edit on 29-6-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey I've seen that guy he was at the Camden Carnival Friday. Walking around with his brother and some other people. I think he's the guy that's looking for this chick I know that lives there. They all went to school at Shawnee I think.

Anyway here is a song with that in mind. Wonder if she'll get with him...

What's this song about?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For those still in doubt you can tell at the beginning when they are trying to unlock it that it wasn't working. Because later on in the film we can clearly see when it's locked and unlocked by the his arm jerks and you can even see the post going up and down.

So anyone with a keen eye for the action can't run there mouth here. Sorry not trying to be rude just can't grasp my mind around it. And I do pagan witch craft myself.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's because you want it to be something within the confines of nuts and bolts or wires and processors.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

Is her name in the music of this song? That chick from Shawnee Plains your talking about?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

lol... Yeah bro it is! How about that! Alright man don't let them subconscious curses your putting out get out of hand. Try to grab it by the horns if you know what I mean peace!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

Will do Will try!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith

Nothing to make fun of here, just rubbish, over complicated, modern " Technology "

So from what I hear the guy filming the video has rode in the car and has experienced first hand the door acting up and taking different sequences to open door and shut door.

I'd like to hear a plausible prognosis from someone who hasn't experienced it and intends to then hear them afterward to get a feel for how legit this is.

Might not be much but if dude can curse a door is that just a taste of what is yet to come?

Maybe the wolves are howling at the door licking there lips for the meal to come!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The video hasn't any comments with all it's views and this thread has no thought provoking ideas on what is. So it must be legit!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well alot of us are crying and dead inside because we can't be friends/lovers with it cause were either the wrong gender or it's not our fate to. And since we don't have/like children it means nothing to us to crap on every generation after. At the end of the day were probably the dumbest group of people who think we have intelligence ever to walk the Earth. And yet we curse god for giving us the freedom to be that retarded. Sad really!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

I think we had our chances to be friends but we crapped all over because as fate would have it have it we had to do something we didn't necessarily have to do. Cause now we got abunch of exposing of stuff we wish we didn't have to hear.

And none of us are thinking about the guy exposing it probably doesn't want to know that much of it. In fact let it happen by coincidence. But you know no one ever looks across the fence they just yell mindlessly like a wild animal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join