It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which celebrities would you like to not exist anymore?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I wish the inventor of Peppa Pig wasn't born yet, could of waited another 100 years or so. Also whilst on this topic I would like everyone associated with SISU Capital and Otium to disappear into oblivion so all Coventrians can embrace each other once again!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: werewolf99

Will Ferrell. No contest. I seriously loathe that man. Seen a small amount (unfortunately) of his work, and "loathe" really isn't a strong enough word. The world would have to be better without that sort of trash being produced.

Any number of gangster rap types could go on the list, but I don't really know the names.

Since many politicians are considered celebrities of a sort, I could post a very long list, but I won't.

There are a few filmmakers that could go on the list, but maybe that's a little harsh. Then again, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Seems like your Avatar has been planning the idea for a while.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
- All reality TV stars .... especially the Kardashians. Mindless slop.
- Kayne West and all the rap/gansta mentality idiots.
- TV talking heads ... Al Sharpton, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Mika, Ann Coulter, ... those types
- Trash trying to 'shock' but just looking pathetic ... Miley Cyrus, Howard Stern, etc
- Failed politicians who wont go away ... Sara Palin, etc
- Can't stand Angelina Jolie ... so I'll toss her in the pile as well.
- Semi-known people who are hangerons - Britney Spears exhusband K-Fed, Briston Palins deadbeat baby daddy Levi Johnston, etc etc

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Nah; he only goes after scaly green reptiles disguised as people.

Surely you have seen the old V miniseries??? If not, highly recommended viewing. As is, for that matter, the newer one.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Everyone with the last name Kardashian.

Lol, you got there first. Yes, a thousand times yes!

And can I add the wannabe celebrities Josie Cunningham and 'White Dee' (Dierdre Kelly) who probably rile me more than any Kardashian.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
OH ... and this guy is so annoying that he gets a post on this thread all his own. Justin Bieber. And he can take that semi-girlfriend of his, Selena, with him. She's dumb enough to keep going out with him so she should go as well ...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

My God could we really get rid of them all!! That would be awesome.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Famous people, are only famous, because of the celebrity insanity of the average people.
The people are responsible for the amount of energy and money flows into the famous among us and the industry behind them.

If you don't like to see famous people. Don't watch tv, and, avoid the gossip magazines. spend your time with useful things.

If there are people I'd like to see removed from the world, it's the elite that live behind the curtains where they pull their strings. And the people willing to profit, with no respect and greedy enough to make other peoples life miserable, or even destroy them or the natural world for profit.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not exist anymore? Is that a,euphemism for die? As in which celebrities do you want to see dead?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
none...I'd get rid of the people who MADE them celebrities

let's not forget the Kardashians and idiots like Honey Boo Boo and her mom are famous for one reason...society...period

Yes I blame them for being douchebags but come on...they wouldn't be famous douchebags if society stopped watching TMZ, E, Jersey Shore....etc

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Anyone who doesn't possess actual talent. No talent = no fame.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
none...I'd get rid of the people who MADE them celebrities

This is the whole problem with the artistic pop industry.

At least half of celebrities don't deserve to be there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
if you hate popstars and celebrities, maybe youre taking life too seriously.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd just like someone to wave a wand and make them not celebrities. It has nothing to do with them being dead.

Most of the reality TV stars whose shows center around their vapid, train wreck lifestyles. The people who are only famous because you see them on TV all the time and not because they actually do anything (Kardashians are an example; what do they do besides sell themselves as a brand on TV?). Almost every hip-hop, rap and pop star. Any Hollywood star who could arguably be said to be less emotive and a worse actor than Wall-E.

I have to differ somewhat on celeb chefs. We've actually learned a bit from them over the years.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I agree with most of your list, but Stephen Fry????
Not cool, bro

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh
What the Hell is it about Americans and Stephen Fry? This is a guy who was sent to jail for stealing money he didn't need. He is just one in a long line of Boarding school arseholes who favour each other over everyone else. For the Americans out there just imagine your social mobility halved. Also he was one of the people who was publically against the religious racial hatred bill: meaning that he believed that a person should be able to say anything no matter how insulting about a person's race or religion, and even incite religious/racial hatred and even be allowed to sicite a riot.

So thinking a guy who is against stopping people from inciting racial hatred, religious hatred and inciting riots, and who formerly went to jail is a nice guy seems strange. It would be difficult to find anyone who thinks that inciting a riot, or on mass recial or religious hatred shouldn't be illegal: except Stephen Fry.

edit on 29-6-2014 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2014 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Seth Rogan. How this moron ever got famous is beyond me.
Andy Samberg
Kardashians
Bill OReilly
Glen Beck
Don Lemon
Wolf Blitzer
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
SNL(all of them non-funny morons)
Hardcore Pawn
Honey Boo Boo
The Golden Girls
Judge Judy
Nancy Grace

There are many more. Todays TV is horrible. It's like the untalented hijacked everything and they keep the talented away. Same with music. The new millennium is the worst ever in history in TV, movies and music. Most things were okay until about 1994-1996.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join