It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary made a secret deal with Huma to keep Weiner quiet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I thought about titling this something different. Perhaps something about Hillary bringing Weiner up short...but hey, this just doesn't need help in the madness and absurdity department, does it?

Hillary Clinton has a “secret deal” with her top aide Huma Abedin to keep Abedin’s troublesome husband, Anthony Weiner, out of the spotlight, sources tell Page Six, as the former secretary of state mulls a run for president.

Clinton aides have insisted Weiner “stay out of public life for two years” and that he “avoid causing any further embarrassment to Huma or Clinton,” according to our sources.

So he'll be kept out of sight for a couple years and promise to stay out of trouble? Kinda sounds like Biden..but I imagine this is a bit different since Weiner is a former politician and Clinton is a current odds on favorite to run for the Democratic ticket in 2016.

While a spokesman for Clinton insists the talk of a deal with Weiner is “1,000 percent absurd,” a well-placed source told us, “He has been put on notice by Clinton aides to keep a low profile and remain out of sight and out of trouble.”
Source

NY Post isn't the last word in accuracy for news perhaps, but it is an interesting piece to toss into the puzzle of what is forming up for the 2016 field.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

While a spokesman for Clinton insists the talk of a deal with Weiner is “1,000 percent absurd,”

Hillary Clinton is 1,000 percent absurd.

This is not beyond the realm of reason.

Clinton wants the presidency.

That is why shes going around on TV, doing talk shows, and promoting her 'book'.

Although I don't know which is a bigger embarrassment for Clinton.

The guy she married. That cheated on her.

Or the Guy who her 'employee' is married to.

Too many jokes could be made in this topic.
edit on 26-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't think he will remain in hiding. He still has platforms besides social media to insert his (cough cough) opinion. Like NY1.

From your link

He’s kept his social media activity clean and is keeping himself discreetly busy with consulting work, appearing on NY1’s “Inside City Hall” and writing for a few publications about politics.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Every time I hear something new about the Clintons it does not surprise me.

They live for the power and will do anything to harness it for the rest of there natural lives...ANYTHING !!!

What does surprise me is the people that will vote for her...that surprises me every time.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be about Bills wandering Weiner. How disappointing. I see Neo96 knew I would show up.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I think Hillary Clinton is more than capable of keeping Weiner down.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

While a spokesman for Clinton insists the talk of a deal with Weiner is “1,000 percent absurd,”

Classic non-denial denial. Saying something is absurd (even "1,000 percent absurd") isn't saying it's untrue.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I think Hillary Clinton is more than capable of keeping Weiner down.

Comedy gold Beez..comedy gold. LMAO

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
I don't think he will remain in hiding. He still has platforms besides social media to insert his (cough cough) opinion. Like NY1.

From your link

He’s kept his social media activity clean and is keeping himself discreetly busy with consulting work, appearing on NY1’s “Inside City Hall” and writing for a few publications about politics.

No he won't stay in the bun. He has an obsession, he can't stop. He'll think over time, he's smart enough to be more secretive and covert...but he'll blow it again.

Hillary is dumber than a empty cardboard box, to think she can control his sexual appetites...that worked real well with Bill...huh...

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Exactly. He tanked his Mayoral effort after his experience losing his seat. He is impulsive and that just doesn't change....without shock treatment.

hey....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2014 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So Hillary is playing 'Hide The Weiner' with Huma. I suspected as much.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can we change the title to "Hillary made secret deal for Weiner"?

There's hardly anything or anyone that isn't thoroughly corrupt anymore in government. There are no honest deals. I can't even keep up with all the shenanigans of all these power mad politicians.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Hillary is playing 'Hide The Weiner' with Huma. I suspected as much.

Now, come clean the coffee off my monitor...

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Funny, he was on Bill Maher two weeks ago. What are the terms of this unholy contract?

He has been put on notice by Clinton aides to keep a low profile and remain out of sight and out of trouble.

OH..MY..GOD.. FREE PR ADVICE FROM A HIS WIFE'S BOSS? This article is gossip about absolutely nothing, masquerading as news.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

yes,, must move on,,,,
but

see,, right there,,it say's "Ancient Order of Wienners"

really,,,,

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Weiner was just on Real Time.

So um....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
is that like TMZ?? u know the one on TV??

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What I find troubling about all this is Huma's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Word is she was given special dispensation to marry a Jew because said Jew was thought to be moving up in the US government. Now she's an assistant to a potential candidate for the President of the United States. Now that's troubling. a reply to: Wrabbit2000

top topics

<<   2 >>

join