It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey is forcing its doctor students to OATH in ALLAH instead of Hippocrates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Turkey and a turkish headmaster in a university, forced its doctor students to oath in ALLAH hahahahahaha.... Instead of Hippocrates (Ippokraths) Here it is, on youtube. They called it the "oath of Hippocrates" but as you can see, it is not, its ALLAH oath.

edit on 26-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

not surprised in the least. i knew a dentist from Turkey who worked within their military. his wife became a christian and they had to escape due to their lives being in danger due to her leaving Islam. she because she left the "religion of peace" which is a killing offence, him because being the husband he should have either stopped her or killed her (honor killing). so this makes perfect sense since there is no way Muslims should swear on pagan gods that are not only not their god, but gods that they are supposed to wipe out any followers of.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

our gods are not pagan. If they where pagan, the entire universe should have different names instead of our gods. Our gods is global organism, the entire universes.

Paganism is something Atlantians promoted for their pathetic god Kronos (saturn or sabbaoth, he has many names). In order to manipulate and make humans accept it, after the cataclysmic event, they created a fake 12 god religion. The gods are real, but the way it is made its wrong and fake.

Paganism is a religion created after the spread of atlantians arround the globe and through it, they also did sacrifices, take as an example the indians in USA, they slattered humans everyday, in order earth to give them crops. The ancients care about the earth instead. Today people dont care about earth and look whats happening.

And Ιπποκρατης is not a god, with the true meaning of the one GOD or gods. Paganism is not greek, as a religion, we care and love earth, the land we stand on. Because witout a land to stand on (a planet), there is no way to exist!

I will give you a different example. Each god for us, also have some symbols. As an example, ZEUS symbolizes ZEA crops (not the today crops we eat). ZEA is the crops they used to make their bread. Because the today crops, contain gluten essence and it destroys the mind of humans!... But since atlantians, Scandinavians, use crops to create their bear, also egyptians.... They ditched ZEA, manipulated with fake researches, etc... in order to promote their products. It also helps them, keep humans low minded.

As a result, u can see that each god represented a plant, or a weapon, or a planet... But everything relates with the good health in order for the humans to follow and live and prosper... its symbolisms, its not pagan. Today is hard to find real ZEA with all these modifications, but we do have some leftovers and we use them. Zea is used mostly to feed the animals. But those who know, use that instead of the today crops. Its much healthier and better taste for the bread.

Its hard for me to calculate how much beer I drink in my entire life. No more than a half glass! I was always like that from birth, the taste of alcohol its disgusting for me. Only wine and not much, twice a year.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As far as "Oaths" go, so what? We use "so help me God", they use Allah. Their call, not ours.

edit on 26-6-2014 by nwtrucker because: spelling again

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Turkey is becoming more and more radicalized. Swearing to Allah isn't technically radical, but it's a step backwards to more religious inclusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I read the headline then find the fact that in one Uniiversity one professor had one class say Allah instead of hippocrate. One class in one school does not = Turkey forcing anybody to do anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Interesting comment "a step backward". LOL

Just how effective has the Hippocratic Oath been? Secular by any standard. Safe to say less than 1% of physicians have followed that oath?

A pretty good chance that invoking a deity's name may induce a higher percentile to observe that oath.... (just saying Bro,
)

edit on 26-6-2014 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Let me enlighten you a bit ..savvy?

The word "Allah" is an Arabic word that means "The God". It originally consisted of two words: "Al Ilah". The word "Al" in Arabic means "the". The word "Ilah" means God. Saying the combination of the two words "Al Ilah" is somewhat awkward, so with time the Arabs combined the two words and dropped the middle vowel "i", resuling in "Allah". Since Allah means "The God" and not simply "God", it actually incorporates the concept of monothiesm (belief in one God). Monothiesm is the central and most important message of Islam. Everything else comes secondary to that.

Interestingly, the word Allah is not only used by Muslims. It is used by people of all religions who speak the Arabic language. Not all Arabs are Muslims. In fact, there are significant minorities of Arabs who are Christian (including Coptic, Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical and many others) and Jewish. Some of these minorities do not consider themselves ethnically Arab, while others do. Regardless of ethnic origin, they are citizens of the Arab countries they live in, and their first (and sometimes only) language is the Arabic language. These minorities refer to God as Allah. In fact, Bibles translated into Arabic refer to God as Allah. Even non-Arabs who have learned to speak Arabic would use the word Allah to refer to God.

However, the word Allah does have some special attributes that differentiate it from the word God as used in the English language. The most important, as mentioned earlier, is that Allah translates into "The God" and not simply God. Allah refers to the one true God, the creator and sustainer of mankind, and of the heavens and earth and everything else in the universe. People have taken many false dieties as Gods through the centuries. Some people have taken fire as a God. Others have taken a specific human being as a God. Others may regard an animal as a God. Some people worship many different Gods. The word Allah cannot be used to refer to any of these false Gods. It can only be used to refer to the concept of "The God", the one, the creator, the eternal, the all powerful, the most merciful God.

meaning of Allah

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So if i said,, Yah way instead of Allah, because this,,
"And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live."

in my belief system says that he,

"And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."

or as we know it today,,

And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

So do i get my Licence if i dont say Allah???

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Moses was a satyr, an early hybrid of YAH. Satyrs in ancient greece, was evil spirits from the moon. Why you bring that up... Moses used snakes for a different purpose.

Can u see his goat horns in his statue? Many humans today they have 2 small like knob in their heads (where the horns should be), also the monkey tail bone near their (behind parts), only that generation of humans have this things... Even if today science is trying to tell us, that humans comming from monkeys and they teach children to search for that bone (even if children dont have it)... Here it is, you can see where satyrs comming from youtu.be...

The 4 celestial animal they got is dragon, turtle monkey and tiger. They also used many others in the past but it was failed to mutch the human look like... One of them was satyrs. We have many references for that.

I tell you this, only B and AB have this bones (depends their DNA)... lol I dont know about A's, they created by rebels during the rebeling (but NOT by YAH) and wars in the skies. But no hybrids got involved (something between). Iapetos moon of saturn was used for them, Iapetos was a rebel satellite.

Anyway lets continue with the turkish OATH. As far as I read, its the first time in the history, that this happened.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This sounds like a load of fuss about very little, except perhaps traditional rivalry and enmity between Greeks and Turks.

The Hippocratic Oath in its original form is not used much these days, and one can see why many people, believers and atheists alike, would have a problem swearing an oath to ancient Greek deities. Equally, they might well wish to swear an oath that is more culturally appropriate to them, as has happened around the world over many years now.

From Wikipedia:

In the 1960s, the Hippocratic Oath was changed to "utmost respect for human life from its beginning", making it a more secular concept, not to be taken in the presence of God or any gods, but before only other people. While there is currently no legal obligation for medical students to swear an oath upon graduating, 98% of American medical students swear some form of oath, while only 50% of British medical students do. [8][dead link] In a 1989 survey of 126 US medical schools, only three reported usage of the original oath, while thirty-three used the Declaration of Geneva, sixty-seven used a modified Hippocratic Oath, four used the Oath of Maimonides, one used a covenant, eight used another oath, one used an unknown oath, and two did not use any kind of oath. Seven medical schools did not reply to the survey. In France, it is common for new medical graduates to sign a written oath

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
here is the oath, a good apportunity to see if you use the original.. I will copy paste it in the modern greek and then I will translate it to you.

«Στον Απόλλωνα δίνω τον όρκο, στο γιατρό και Θεό Ασκληπιό, στην Υγεία Θεά και Πανάκεια
και ως μάρτυρες όλους καλώ τους Θεούς και Θεές
πως τον όρκο τούτον δω θα τηρήσω εγώ και αυτήν την γραπτή συμφωνία όπως κρίνω και όπως μπορώ.
Να νομίζω πως είναι εκείνος που με δίδαξε τούτη την τέχνη με αυτούς που με γέννησε ίσος.
Στην ζωή μου αυτός να μετέχει και όσα πρέπει σε αυτόν να οφείλω
και τους άρρενες τούτου απογόνους σαν αδέλφια δικά μου να βλέπω και την τέχνη αυτήν να διδάξω,
αν αυτοί θελήσουν να μάθουν, χωρίς σύμφωνο ή άλλη αμοιβή.
Τα αρχικά και μετά να διδάξω τα μαθήματα κι όλες τις γνώσεις, γενικές και ειδικές,
στα παιδιά τα δικά μου κι εκείνου επίσης του δασκάλου που δίδαξε εμένα και σε όσους τον όρκο έχουν δώσει
του γιατρού μαθητές κι έχουν γίνει, με γραπτή συμφωνία, δικοί μου και σε άλλον κανένα πια.
Πως σε δίαιτες χρήση θα κάνω με σκοπό την ωφέλεια αρρώστων κατά δύναμη που έχω
και κρίση κι αδικία αν φέρω και βλάβη θα αποφεύγω αυτές φυσικά.
Δεν θα δώσω ποτέ σε κανέναν δηλητήριο θάνατο να βρει, έστω και αν μου ζητήσει αυτό
κι ούτε σύσταση τέτοια θα κάνω. Και ομοίως εγώ σε γυναίκα δεν θα δώσω για έκτρωση μέσο.
Την ζωή την δική μου και τέχνη θα φυλάξω αγνή και όσια.
Δεν θα κάνω ακόμη ευνούχος ούτε και όσους λιθίαση έχουν,
αλλά τούτη την πράξη θα αφήσω σε ανθρώπους εργάτες να κάνουν.
Σε όσα σπίτια εγώ κι αν θα πάω για ωφέλεια θα μπω των αρρώστων μακριά από κάθε αδικία
εθελούσια και άλλη φθορά κι από έργα ακόμη σε γυναίκας το σώμα και άνδρα ελευθέρων ακόμη και δούλων.
Κι όσα δω θεραπεία όταν κάνω ή ακούσω και εκτός θεραπείας στην ζωή των ανθρώπων,
αν πρέπει να μην βγουν προς τα έξω ποτέ, θα σωπαίνω αυτά θεωρώντας μυστικά ότι πρέπει να μείνουν.
Αν λοιπόν τούτον τον όρκο τηρήσω και δεν κάνω παράβαση, είθε τη ζωή να απολαύσω
και τέχνη κι από όλους εκτίμηση να έχω τους ανθρώπους για πάντα.
Μα αν αυτόν τον όρκο παραβώ και αθετήσω από αυτά αντίθετα να βρω.»

enlgish translated by me (lol)

I give my oath in Apollonas God. In the healer god Asklipios and Goddess Ygeia and Panakeia (Panakeia is also a goddess daughter of Asklipios) and as witnesses I call upon all gods and goddesses, that I will keep this oath, verbally and in written form, the way I judge and can do.
To think (consider) that its those who born me, gave me that art (of healing).
In my life he must take part and I will own everything to him and to those males as progenies to him, I will transfer my knowledge to them (the art) and only if they want to learn, without any agreement made, or fees.
The starter knowledge must be learned and all the knowledge, general and specialized knowledge, in my children and my masters children who taught me, I must give my knowledge and to all those who gave this oath, in written form and nobody else.
I will give diets to benefit the seek people and always the way I judge it in knowledge and even if the result is bad, but I will always avoid to cause bad.
I will never give poison to anybody to drink from and find death. Even if they demand me or request me and I will always avoid even creating one. I also will never allow or take part in female abortions.
I will protect my life and honor pure and balanced. I will never make eunuch even if they are calculus, but I will give the right to other workers to do it for me.
As many homes as I will visit, it will be always for the benefit of the seek person, whatever the class (level of human, slaves and masters). And I will stay away from any injustice, whatever my job will be in females or males bodies.

And whatever I hear from seek people and their families (personal things), beyond the illness, I will silence and will be never be heard to outsiders and as secrets must be remained.

So if I keep this oath and never do any infringement, I may joy my life and my art, by receiving from others their gratitude and have them forever.
But if I violate this oath and breach, the opposite I will face in my entire destiny.

Personal comment after writing all this oath... I am sure the 99% of all doctors life and afterlife, is damned... lol
But if they made this oath to allah, he may even make them generals, hahahahahaha... Because all doctors are corrupted, or at least most of them. Nothing to do with the original oath.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Wellhell. I worship Hippocrates and everyone else should too!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

not surprised in the least. i knew a dentist from Turkey who worked within their military. his wife became a christian and they had to escape due to their lives being in danger due to her leaving Islam. she because she left the "religion of peace" which is a killing offence, him because being the husband he should have either stopped her or killed her (honor killing). so this makes perfect sense since there is no way Muslims should swear on pagan gods that are not only not their god, but gods that they are supposed to wipe out any followers of.

You've been had buddy .

Here I am sitting in my house with my Agnostic wife and there is no one forcing me to escape Turkey nor kill her .

You've been had big time .

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It seems to me Turkey has become much more Islamist since Erdogan.When they joined NATO they seemed like a more secular government.

top topics

join