It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate goal of the ELITE: Connection between overpopulation and transhumanism.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Majority of people on this forum, think that the ELITE wants to drastically reduce world population.
You are wrong about that.
Those of who think like that, have been brainwashed to think like that, by the "alternative media".
You think that you have came to that conclusion by yourself - and I am sure that many of you, will link to multiple "sources", that you consider credible as a proof of your belief - but by the end of my post, I hope that at least some of you, will reconsider your previous views.

First of all, since the end of WW2, the Jewish-Anglo Saxon elite that is usually considered THE ELITE, has controlled either directly or indirectly the majority of world population, so it would be logical to expect that if the long term goal of the ELITE, really is massive reduction of world population that this same ELITE would AT LEAST, be able to keep the numbers of their subjugated populations CONSTANT, in the period 1945-2014.
But that is not what we see, isn't it?
en.wikipedia.org...
In the year 1927, the world population was 2 billion, in 2011 it was 7 billion.
For those of you who believe in the depopulation story, how do you explain this "failure" of the ELITE?
On the one side we see GMO food, mass vaccination, mass surveillance advanced weaponry, sophisticated mind control methods, as the "achievements", of the ELITE in the 20th century, and on the other side we see the apparent failure of the ELITE, as far as the depopulation agenda is concerned.
In the light of all their "tremendous successes", could it not be, that maybe just maybe, their "failure" in the depopulation agenda is not THEIR failure but YOUR failure, in the sense that you have come to the wrong conclusion - as far as the relation between world population growth and the plans of the ELITE are concerned - under the influence of alternative media(which itself is filled with agents).
I think that is very much possible.

Now, as far as transhumanist agenda is concerned;
menawa.wordpress.com... illuminati-secret-societies-and-transhumanism/

www.illuminatiagenda.com... es-transhumanist-agenda-with-make-it-wearable-challenge/

illuminatiwatcher.wordpress.com... m-in-music-industry/

www.globalresearch.ca... -soldiers-with-humanoid-robots/5371657

Obviously the ELITE wants transhumanist future for mankind.

Let me try to make definition of a TRANSHUMAN;
A TRANSHUMAN is human with a CPU implanted in the brain, which enables him - among other things - to communicate via synthetic telepathy with other TRANSHUMANS.

In another words, A TRANSHUMAN IS AN ADVANCED BIO-MECHANICAL UNIT!
Do you realize what that means?
We see that this postmodern world of ours, IS OVERPOPULATED WITH COMPUTERS, AND THEIR NUMBERS ARE GROWING!
Their numbers are obviously growing, and not decreasing, so why do you think that the trend would be REVERSE, when HUMAN COMPUTERS are concerned?
Doesn't make any sense to think like that, does it?

The reason why depopulation is a disinformation, is because the ELITE wants to have as many as possible bio-mechanical units.
If you want to have more processing power, you need to have more hardware.
It is as simple as that.
The Borg(fictional species that the ELITE has created for the purpose of predictive programming), DO NOT DEPOPULATE, BUT ASSIMILATE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE BIOLOGICAL UNITS!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The populations that the ELITE control have all been in decline in recent history, the vast majority of the developed world is maintaining a steady population or slight population growth due largely to immigration from the developing world.

Im not sure I believe the depopulation theory but your argument doesnt make me think its nonsense.
Using Star Trek as proof of anything is utter nonsense, if it had of been Star Wars I may have thought differently.
Bloody Trekkies

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The populations that the ELITE control have all been in decline in recent history, the vast majority of the developed world is maintaining a steady population or slight population growth due largely to immigration from the developing world.

Im not sure I believe the depopulation theory but your argument doesnt make me think its nonsense.
Using Star Trek as proof of anything is utter nonsense, if it had of been Star Wars I may have thought differently.
Bloody Trekkies

The ELITE controls all countries except maybe(I am not sure at all in the following) Russia and China.
Therefore your point is moot.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
They have tried a few times.

AIDS

Bird flu

Wars

So far nothing they have tried has worked.

They will keep trying.

P

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
They have tried a few times.

AIDS

Bird flu

Wars

So far nothing they have tried has worked.

They will keep trying.

P

They haven't tried.
HIV virus does not exist.
Bird flu is relatively harmless.
As war as the war is concerned, if they really want to drastically reduce the population of Earth, the only thing that they need to do, IS TO ATTACK THE ENTIRE WORLD, WITH ALL OF THEIR WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
But that hasn't happened.
If the depopulation agenda is real, I wonder why, the thing that I just mentioned, hasn't happened.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

ATTACK THE ENTIRE WORLD, WITH ALL OF THEIR WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

But that hasn't happened. If the depopulation agenda is real, I wonder why, the thing that I just mentioned, hasn't happened.

Because they want to live in the world afterwards.

Is that so damn hard for you to understand.

They do not want to exit their bunkers and find that everything glows.

P

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666
First of all, since the end of WW2, the Jewish-Anglo Saxon elite that is usually considered THE ELITE, has controlled either directly or indirectly the majority of world population, so it would be logical to expect that if the long term goal of the ELITE, really is massive reduction of world population that this same ELITE would AT LEAST, be able to keep the numbers of their subjugated populations CONSTANT, in the period 1945-2014.

In your own words - and briefly - how has the Jewish Anglo Saxons controlled the world's population? A brief look at the evidence shows that populations have been pretty well uncontrolled.

Also, why is it always the Jews? If the Jews were so powerful Israel would not be as it is and you would not be able to make such posts.

Regards

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

ATTACK THE ENTIRE WORLD, WITH ALL OF THEIR WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

But that hasn't happened. If the depopulation agenda is real, I wonder why, the thing that I just mentioned, hasn't happened.

Because they want to live in the world afterwards.

Is that so damn hard for you to understand.

They do not want to exit their bunkers and find that everything glows.

P

Nuclear weapons are not the only weapons of mass destruction.
There are also biological, chemical, technotronic weapons as well.
Also, nature heals relatively quickly.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

In your own words - and briefly - how has the Jewish Anglo Saxons controlled the world's population? A brief look at the evidence shows that populations have been pretty well uncontrolled.

Also, why is it always the Jews? If the Jews were so powerful Israel would not be as it is and you would not be able to make such posts.

Regards

The ELITE has controlled - ever since the end of WW2 - majority of leaders, of countries of the world, through assassination, blackmail, bribes.
And these leaders in turn, control the masses of their respective countries.

As far as the Jewish thing is concerned, if you think differently about that issue, that's OK.
Namely, the topic of this thread, is not the identity of the ELITE, but their intentions.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

what an interesting op.
hmm, pondering it, i'd say that first, you may not be aware of the actual population nor projected populations. for example, the chinese literally killed and aborted an entire generation (40 years) of female children. that means when the current crop of 10 year old and younger chinese males, reach adulthood, they will not be mating and their population will plummet. same thing happened in india. in japan, the young men and women are not marrying or even dating, for that matter. the japanese government is actually starting to worry about it, which is saying alot considering they were having to make new livable land out of garbage not long ago.

in the usa and europe, the growth of the caucasian population has nearly grinded to a halt. in fact, we are so far behind, that if someone were to invade us and had a higher birth rate per couple/family, they would easily erase all traces of our culture in 50 years. there would still be caucasians, their culture would just be overtaken by the majority culture. not sure about birth rates in places other than that, but i doubt there's a population problem in countries where they cant even get decent food/water/medicine.

from the looks of it, the only populations that are growing are ones that have religious reasons to have lots of kids.
edit on 23-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

what an interesting op.
hmm, pondering it, i'd say that first, you may not be aware of the actual population nor projected populations. for example, the chinese literally killed and aborted an entire generation (40 years) of female children. that means when the current crop of 10 year old and younger chinese males, reach adulthood, they will not be mating and their population will plummet. same thing happened in india. in japan, the young men and women are not marrying or even dating, for that matter. the japanese government is actually starting to worry about it, which is saying alot considering they were having to make new livable land out of garbage not long ago.

in the usa and europe, the growth of the caucasian population has nearly grinded to a halt. in fact, we are so far behind, that if someone were to invade us and had a higher birth rate per couple/family, they would easily erase all traces of our culture in 50 years. there would still be caucasians, their culture would just be overtaken by the majority culture. not sure about birth rates in places other than that, but i doubt there's a population problem in countries where they cant even get decent food/water/medicine.

from the looks of it, the only populations that are growing are ones that have religious reasons to have lots of kids.

Populations of China and India are growing,and as far as I know, there haven't been any studies that indicate that these two populations, are going to decrease in numbers, in the near future.
Population of Japan has also not decreased, even though in the case of Japan, there are studies that indicate that a slight decline is going to occur in the near future.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

oh china and india will both definitely decrease. they had sex selective abortion in both places and both had traditional reasons to abort females. and they did. millions of them. you can't grow a population without females so the only way china's pop will grow is if they marry non-chinese.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

While I never thought depopulation was a goal, I can't find transhumanism a goal either. In an attempt to think logically with my little peabrain every elite should want two things, power and whatever their form of currency is. To reduce the population reduces both of these, if they are as evil as we think they are the control of populations and financial systems is their favorite chess game. Ending lives in todays world is too easy not to do it whenever they want. With GMO why not just modify populations for ultimate control. Make nothing but worker bees, with a GMO shutdown gene.

I think transhumanism by your definition is too costly, and too much trouble. With the advent of supercomputers all things digital, and cheap fast memory what's the point? We have computer breakthroughs coming that will be able to monitor and control the entire county's population in one box. Now I could see chiping the population for something like RFID people tracking for supercomputers that makes sense. We have almost done all this with cell phones. without a single implant. They know what you say, how and when you communicate, and where you are. We make it easy for them to monitor, control, and manipulate us at will. Facebook tells them not only everything about you but you have mapped out everyone connected to you and everything about them, can you imagine the digital map they have of US citizens?

With something like twitter they can see the conversation flow of a population that trends in a direction, if they like it or not they can change the direction with shills, misdirection, or disinformation anytime they want. Think of the possibilities, the ability to see civil unrest coming, knowing to what level you can lie, cheat and steal from the citizens before retaliation, you could even map by race, creed, or color and keep us divided at will. We make it easy by giving them every bit of infor they need.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
p.s. china's one child policy is responsible for that. it's now relaxed a bit to a 2 child policy if rural, otherwise, still 1 child per couple, or was, last time i looked.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

oh china and india will both definitely decrease. they had sex selective abortion in both places and both had traditional reasons to abort females. and they did. millions of them. you can't grow a population without females so the only way china's pop will grow is if they marry non-chinese.

The majority of Chinese and Indian men will have children.
And if the average family is going to have 3 or more children, the population will not decrease but increase.
1 child policy in China has been largely abolished.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I believe you may be on to something with your idea's, there is of course another angle to look at and that is over-population is not happening, while yes indeed our numbers have increased over the years is it really true our planet cannot take it ???

While there are many inhospitable places on earth for humans if one goes to lets say Google earth dare i say it lol find a land mass/country and slowly scroll around you will see how much of our earth is empty.
The impression of over-population seems to be more a case of dense clusters of people in city's.

Also the other problem i have with overpopulation is if one believes in a creator and the right of every living soul etc....
Then how is over-population even possible ?
is not every living being part of the grand scheme,if so then we are all meant to be here and the planet was designed to cater this purpose.

On Trans-humanism if this world is going to advance on the negative path this is indeed the kind of direction i would expect to see, this is advancement or evolution along the more materialistic path and knowing what the Elite is like this is exactly what they are trying to achieve.

Good thread

edit on 23-6-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I said that the ELITE wants as many as possible bio-mechanical units, because they want to increase their own processing power.
But another thing could be in play.
Maybe humans of the future - being part of a transhumanist hive mind - will be much more susceptible to extreme pain and therefore the elite is going to have more "fun", in torturing them.
You may think, that I am "going overboard", with this, but keep in mind that cyber bullying has dramatically increased with the advent of Facebook, and other "social media".
So maybe, full blown transhumanism, is the next step in torture.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

Thank you.
The reason I use the term overpopulation, is because this is the term, that is usually used in relation to the alleged plans of the ELITE to depopulate the planet.
The issue of my thread is not overpopulation as such(even though we can debate about that as well), but that maybe increased numbers of humans are the goal the ELITE, because of their transhumanist ideas.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Just my 2 cents, but I've pondered on the same issue of over population and the possible goal of the Elites to engage in a campaign of depopulation. As you've pointed out, if depopulation were the goal, they've failed miserably. What we have seen is that in those countries that manage to emerge into first world status, birth rates decline precipitously. Conversely, birth rates seem to soar in populations under severe survival stress. Thus, I have posited that the "Elites" have intentionally engaged policies designed to raise the "third world" to something approximating first world status. We've seen this strategy implemented through things such as globalization of means of production and free trade agreements, NAFTA, CAFTA, etc. I also believe that for reasons I don't understand, the Elites or their client corporations in the military/industrial complex have militarized viral diseases that could be used to cause plague type disease outbreaks. We have, I suspect, seen that experimented with, most recently in Mexico a few years ago. But I don't think this is a popular option with the Elites because 1) they know how difficult such an outbreak is to control and 2) because the Elites have come to see "people" as commodities and useful economic units.

Lets look at this from another perspective. If a person is a member of the Elite, is a 1 percenter, their more likely, I think, to be most concerned with the accumulation of more wealth, the preservation of that wealth and the consequent need to impose and exercise maximum control over the masses. Their greatest fear must be the masses going out of control. Its great to be King until such time as the peasants rise up against you and drag you screaming into the public square to meet the guillotine.

I don't quite understand "trans-humanism" but my line of inquiry and speculation seems to be somewhat validated by a quote from one of the websites you referenced:

"Transhumanism and the closer integration of so called ‘smart’ technology with the masses has long been an objective of those in control, and a world where every man woman and child are intrinsically and irreversibly linked to an all-encompassing digital super-surveillance mainframe through the technology they consume, is ultimately what they envision." - See more at: www.illuminatiagenda.com...

What we are seeing and experiencing is a near obsessive push by the Elites and their client governments to tag and bag the population as near perfectly as possible. They are actively developing and building the systems necessary for a total surveillance society much as that one called "The Machine" that is featured on a popular TV show, "Person of Interest". The Elites fear the masses and are determined to track and gather real time intelligence as to the everyday movements of all of the people to the extent that they can.

So...........I think its all about control!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

1 child policy in China has been largely abolished.

Er, no it has not. The Chinese authorities only relaxed the draconian measures in 2013 (I think) to allow two children where a parent was a only child. The one child policy is alive and well and is far from being "abolished".

Just trying to help to keep the facts straight.

Regards

top topics

<<   2 >>

join