It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeep Cherokee AD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am going to contact some V.P. in charge of Advertising

I must have 200 times when my curser sat there somewhere near that Jeep AD at the very top of the page....and the direct Ad pop-up might repeat 4 or 5 times thinking I am actually interested & clicked the AD to get more detailed info

ATS is getting credited for clicks indicating interest in Jeeps...but that is absolutely Not the case...

it is just a very wide window of opportunity and deliberate rigging the web-page & have a sensitive enough sensor that will click on the targeted AD...
which, to my viewpoint is 'stealing'....pretty much like pilfering from the Church poor-box... or tallying the 'sheep thru the gate' at 10 fictitious sheep for every actual animal thru the gate

head's up, just doing my whistle-blowing

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I find this ad to be irritating enough that I am not coming here as much as I used to. The repeating popups thing will run me and other users off from this site. ATS is cool but these ads are irritating enough to nearly tip the balance and make it more trouble than it's worth to come here. I know I am not the only one who feels this way too, so heads up admins.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
We have a thread for ads here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

join