It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I welcome all debunkers to this, Top 5 Conspiracy Theories That Are True! *VIDEO*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So just to clarify there are no reptilian shape shifter in this video and the discussion is around government declassified documents.

So if you are here to pollute this post with unsubstantiated claims of fantasy and unreality please stop and think about why you need to do so and who you are benefiting from such actions before proceeding.

What I would like to see is those tried and true debunkers on here who refuse to admit that the government is capable of the things we conspiracy theorists claim they have can and will do. Remember when we told you the government was tapping peoples phones and you said thats ridiculous, bet you dont feel too smart now huh? In the following video 5 topics are discussed and I would like to see if anybody can debunk them. F

First the video then the break down.

First one: Operation North wood.

Operation Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a series of proposals that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals, which called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in US cities and elsewhere, were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] At the time of the proposal, Cuba had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts.[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

Second one: MKULTRA.

Project MKUltra

The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973.[2] The program engaged in many illegal activities;[3][4][5] in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[3](p74)[6][7][8] MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially '___') and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

Third one: Prohibition Alcohol Poisoning.

Government sponsored alcohol poisoning

The U.S. Government began to maliciously poison certain alcohol supplies to attempt to keep people from drinking it. Edward Behr, author of Prohibition: Thirteen Years that Changed America, wrote that by 1927 more than 50,000 Americans may have been fatally poisoned by alcohol produced under the auspices of the U.S. government; many more people were rendered blind or paralyzed. Indeed, the government gave no regard for the lives destroyed upon consumption. In a sick irony, their policies were intentionally destroying lives, while simultaneously being promoted as saving lives.

This next one deserves its own thread IMHO

Fourth one: Tuskegee syphilis experiment.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African American men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.[1]

And

Fifth one: Operation Mocking bird.

This is the one that I think is the most dangerous, the flow of information is so powerful it can topple nations and dictators. The war for your mind is the last battle ground and most people are not even aware that there is a battle being waged for it. Educate yourself properly just like eating healthy food is better than instant take out food is bad, it takes time and effort. Dont just rely on one you tube source. I cross check as much as possible because laziness is how they can control you. If they know where you will always go for information its easier to control that information and thus control you. So think critically but also keep an open mind and remember just because you cant understand something doesnt mean it isnt real or cant exist. It just means you are incapable of understanding it, your quest should be to understand it not deny it.

Operation Mockingbird

Operation Mockingbird was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, it was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. The organization recruited leading American journalists into a network to help present the CIA's views, and funded some student and cultural organizations, and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA. In addition to earlier exposés of CIA activities in foreign affairs, in 1966 Ramparts magazine published an article revealing that the National Student Association was funded by the CIA. The United States Congress investigated, and published its report in 1976

So have at it and may you come out the other end more enlightened than when you entered.
edit on 21-6-2014 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

0H! But didn't they find Jesus and change their ways? /end sarcasm

and I don't mean to offend my Christian brothers and sisters....

But yet, we, *citizens* think that by voting D OR R our problems will be solved and the UTOPIA of peace will be achieved???

Ya, right!

S&F for at be brave enough to call out the BS of the brain washing that the majority of the voting lemmings believe is going to change the status of us "little people" whom believe those in charge have our safety and well being in their daily decisions!

edit on 21-6-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The women in that vid reminded me why I threw my tv out, she's just like those jerks on british tv who ask a question then immediately butt in when the guy tries to answer.

Be interesting to see how this thread goes

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
The women in that vid reminded me why I threw my tv out, she's just like those jerks on british tv who ask a question then immediately butt in when the guy tries to answer.

Be interesting to see how this thread goes

I understand you point about the interrupting and it can be annoying, I think the reason she does that is because she is very exited to be having the discussion and wants to be a part of the conversation so much she cant control herself.

Either way she is pushing in the right direction and its refreshing to see a news reporter with an IQ having an intelligent conversation instead of regurgitating the corporate lies and brainwashed drivel. If all reporters were like this we would have a revolution in a week.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially '___')

If anyone wants to delve further down that rabbit hole and discover the connection between the governments programs to stone out the hippy movement with drugs, they can read about it here.

Discover the advent of '___' (Owsley acid) and the source it claimed was the CIA. Right about the time whatsisface took that walk out the twelfth story window.

Weird. AcId and glass panes are blanked.

These and other conspiracies aren't theories. I lived thru the times of some of them.

More info on germ warfare experiments on US citizens…

Wiki
edit on 21-6-2014 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Great video. Sticking to factual events. S+F!

Stop paying taxes is the only solution to this. They do this stuff with money that is forced out of the hands of those who are victimized by it. It is mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here's a list of 25 more conspiracies that have turned out to be true.

25 Conspiracies That Have turned out to be true]

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Concerning Operation Northwoods:

The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay. It also called for terrorist attacks within the United States that would be conducted by pro-U.S. forces disguising themselves as Cuban agents.

Does this strike anyone else as more than just an odd coincidence?

Now go down to Operation Mockingbird. It has obviously worked for decades now because there are still people who just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially '___')

If anyone wants to delve further down that rabbit hole and discover the connection between the governments programs to stone out the hippy movement with drugs, they can read about it here.

Discover the advent of '___' (Owsley acid) and the source it claimed was the CIA. Right about the time whatsisface took that walk out the twelfth story window.

Weird. AcId and glass panes are blanked.

These and other conspiracies aren't theories. I lived thru the times of some of them.

More info on germ warfare experiments on US citizens…

Wiki

That is an interesting take on it.

I was always under the impression the counter culture movement of the 60's started as a result of mind altering drugs.

I have always wondered what It must have been like to be a part of such a wold wide movement with the aim of changing for the better.

It is a shame out parents couldnt push past the fear of losing the status quo or maybe they all had one too many acid trips and realized reality was far more unsettling than the fantasy and decided to collectively go back to sleep.

But there is no stopping what can not be stopped and evolution is a force of nature and a rule of change so one day we will finally see the change that we are meant to experience.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just a star and flag for now . I want to return and look at what you have posted a bit closer . Like many I am sure some of these we have heard about before ....peace

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, that's it. I am now officially crawling into my rabbit hole and disappearing from society. Goodbye.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd
What I would like to see is those tried and true debunkers on here who refuse to admit that the government is capable of the things we conspiracy theorists claim they have can and will do.

Let me know if I'm one of those and I'll totally respond in a more full way.

I honestly believe that many skeptics don't have a problem with a lot you've said. I've been under the belief that the government have been tapping phones and tracking internet traffic indiscriminately for at least 15 years. I'm actually surprised anyone would have made an argument against those things.

MKUltra was a dark but also hilarious time of human history with governments doing whacky things such as funding gay rights thinking it would turn nations weak. Ironically, gay rights have actually made countries harder to infiltrate for the intelligence community; homosexual persons used to be a 'go to' to flip an asset like a pancake because gay people were already stigmatized by their own nation.

I think it should be known as the 'Get Smart' period of human history, because some of it really was that silly.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'd say, Reptilian Illuminati Shape-shifters are in fact, Very real. (o_O' )

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This post was very informative. I didn't realize there were so many conspiracies that were actually proven to be true. For me, believing these conspiracy theories to be true is not the hard part. Understanding how so many people can commit such extreme acts of evil against there own people is what baffles me. How do you convince people brought up on the same basic morals (killing is wrong, etc.) that poisoning, syphillis experimentation, and propoganda are okay? I'm sure not all of these people woke up one day and said, "Hey, let's kill these guys and infect these other ones and watch what happens!" Somewhere on down the line the evil comes to a single head. Where does the serpent lie?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

What I would like to see is those tried and true debunkers on here who refuse to admit that the government is capable of the things we conspiracy theorists claim they have can and will do.

Let me know if I'm one of those and I'll totally respond in a more full way.

I honestly believe that many skeptics don't have a problem with a lot you've said. I've been under the belief that the government have been tapping phones and tracking internet traffic indiscriminately for at least 15 years. I'm actually surprised anyone would have made an argument against those things.

MKUltra was a dark but also hilarious time of human history with governments doing whacky things such as funding gay rights thinking it would turn nations weak. Ironically, gay rights have actually made countries harder to infiltrate for the intelligence community; homosexual persons used to be a 'go to' to flip an asset like a pancake because gay people were already stigmatized by their own nation.

I think it should be known as the 'Get Smart' period of human history, because some of it really was that silly.

I doubt the people who were tortured drugged and brutalized in general would find those experiences "whacky"

But thats just me. Maybe you're into that kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iunlimited491
I'd say, Reptilian Illuminati Shape-shifters are in fact, Very real. (o_O' )

Its only real if it can be proved to be real.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We were tested on while and during military service. Not sure I could take thinking back too much. Lol

The Bot

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DecoyTroy
This post was very informative. I didn't realize there were so many conspiracies that were actually proven to be true. For me, believing these conspiracy theories to be true is not the hard part. Understanding how so many people can commit such extreme acts of evil against there own people is what baffles me. How do you convince people brought up on the same basic morals (killing is wrong, etc.) that poisoning, syphillis experimentation, and propoganda are okay? I'm sure not all of these people woke up one day and said, "Hey, let's kill these guys and infect these other ones and watch what happens!" Somewhere on down the line the evil comes to a single head. Where does the serpent lie?

A fantastic and important question that I havent heard many people ask.

Where does the evil in man originate from?

This I believe is a thread topic of its own and maybe you can author one as I would certainly participate on in and im sure so would quite a few members on here as well.

I wish I could give you a short answer but it would take quite a few words and would be off topic to the current thread. But it is a very important question one the greatest and least asked in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes MkUltra was such a hilarious time *roll eyes* I wouldn't really call what they did "whacky" I'd call in inhumane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to the OP for sharing these 5 conspiracies that are fact. I only knew about 2 of the 5

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower

Yes MkUltra was such a hilarious time *roll eyes* I wouldn't really call what they did "whacky" I'd call in inhumane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to the OP for sharing these 5 conspiracies that are fact. I only knew about 2 of the 5

If you don't find Russia making KGB agents pretend to be gay, Americans trying to mind link with psychics in space, and people thinking '___' is a mind control weapon slightly humorous then perhaps you need to get over a hill called 'self'. Yes, it's inhumane but finding it funny doesn't change that.

A lot of human humor is quite dark, it's a coping mechanism and I won't turn mine off because some people are riding around on moral drama llamas.

To quote John Cleese, 'why not make jokes about Socrates? Maybe there were funny things about him.'

<<   2  3  4 >>

join