It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst - most ridiculous topic on ATS? (this one doesn't count.)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

She does, not they. And alot of other reptilian predatory things. Turtles are reptiles. Ninja turtles. Wonder how they can be used in MKultra situations, I can think of a few.

North America is Turtle Island in the native lore. It can have a good meaning, but also, there are those Inca and Mayan stories of lizard beings demanding human sacrifice.

If you know how Mkultra works, or suggestions and implanted ideas, you can read the metaphor or potential in a message. For example, alpha beats. They sound a bit like choppers and can trigger panic in someone who's had missing time or been on some dark groups list. Her turtle sounds alot like that. The eye of the turtle? The eye of the illuminati in North America maybe? They're all kind of reptilian.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not going to single any one thread out, but for me, the worst threads are the Alien Rock Creatures/Artifacts/Ruins on Mars threads. They're just awful IMO, in the desperate sense. There are times where I've thought if ATS was a living being, it'd wince at the content of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I'd have to re-read the thread. Initially, I didn't think it had anything to do with MK Ultra.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
IDK I've read some doosies. Most of the most ridiculous ones are in the alien and ufo sector and the ones in the paranormal talking about ghosts caught on film and/ or ghosts on camera because the reality ghost tv shows says its true. There is good content in those forums but read alot of really whacky and ridiculous ones in those 2 especially. Im not hating on the UFO Alien buffs or our local ghostbusters here either.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It has everything to do with that in an elite way This is the layer of what they really work with. Renegades/predators. Inner earth and off planet. Moon/Mars/Saturn. If you watch supernatural and trade angels and demons for ets and renegades. Not all our floor on the huge apartment building universe were every floor is a realm. But close enough to be warring/duality and fighting. Sleeper says mid management level so to speak. Higher Ups do not fight and are only Love and Goodness.

Anyway, supernatural is not my cup of tea, don't like the violence and have to renounce all spells in it who knows what rituals are being put in shows for our entrapment. But, so much about the world is revealed in that show. The whole Leviathin and Demon episodes in season 7 for example which brought in their corporations and solvent green, their gmo and food manipulation to create slow and fat prey. They've sold out the human race. One could see the leaders as possessed merely. But with the cloning that the media stars and singers put in their songs, and what has been going on for decades, those clones aren't possessed. They're meat suits for these lower dimensionals and predators.

Now, I don't think it matters if you think they're clones or possessed, look at the world. See what they're doing. The tree bears fruit.

In any case those shows are when I got hooked into watching for comparisons. They put this right out in plain site, and don't know why.

Leviathin would be the predator or virus in the computerized school. Piranha or shark. Original evil by bibles standards. Exreme renegades. Old empire. Those that are sealed or chained up, too dangerous. The demons are more like corrupted corporal beings who were illuminati or magiciains, wielded magic of some sort.

Crowley is the devil? Well, they talked giving him Canada and the Leviathin the US. I know some things that happen in my area and some family background in my area. Not too good. Rang a bell. Won't go into details.

Basically, we have bad guys running this world , monsters even by our standards and that is why, they put burqas on women, behead children, torture and starve people, things I won't go into that are extremely ritualistic murders.

The show talks about how the other lesser leviathin or scientists aren't to say too much or even put their names in the media or they'd get bibbed, forced to eat themselves. Well, with the satanic ritual groups around, do you ever wonder why we don't have whistle blowers?

Its all metaphor and somewhat real for this world.

And I put up a video, regression done for that UK politician who talked about ETs, and its the same group, very same mantis,reptilian, inner earth, bloodlines, how they run things, many planets, and how he was expected to just carry out his elite dna and be a host for this from childhood.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

good choice

tried posting in there but it didn't turn out so well..

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What bothers me the most, is that no one wakes up. Do not see the news, think its outrageous yet? Do you really not understand the ritual sacrifices they're doing? Does Laurel Valley never click in? Or the media? Do you think that when you do absolute evil that you might open some portals? You might bring earth into danger? Basic stuff and yet everyone votes in the most psychopathic monsters this universe can produce. The things that they're doing are the worst things that can occur, you can't beat them, what they've done to people and nature. No topping it. People vote this in. And they all consider those who know what is going on crazy. But OMG when the veil lifts and they simply didn't pay attention. And ask, why is this happening? This doesnt make sense. Its actually common sense to do that.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The ones where its a rock on Mars, but it's a duck or a rodent or a man...

And the ones where numerous scriptures are quoted, thus apparently giving us proof of something dire or wonderful that's about to happen, or how much sky fairies love us.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mars?

Marsanomalyresearch is pretty good
analyzing photos on Mars.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Neat-o formations are one thing, those are uber cool pics you posted. It's when an obvious rock is touted over and over again as a rat/lizard/martian cow despite having various offers of differing picture angles/locations for perspective that gets cringe-worthy.

<< 1   >>

join