It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst - most ridiculous topic on ATS? (this one doesn't count.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi.

Okay I'm bored so I ask a question.

What is the most ridiculous - strangest topic you've read on ATS - when u say to yourself wth.

I don't want to break the rules so if this is against ATS regulations i apologize.

It's only meant 4 fun.

edit on 20-6-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

I see this getting out of hand rather quickly as some will call topics ridiculous that others find incredibly interesting.
Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I understand but we must voice our opinions.

link   

Strange is in the eye of the beholder.

I consider any thread that doesn't include a "bunny meme" as strange.

People are strange.

Ergo, topics are strange.

(and now this topic is okay, I'll post a bunny meme)

link   
Why can't we count this one.....who gave you immunity?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why can't we count this one.....who gave you immunity?

Hey I'm the thread bearer I Have immunity.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Have a good day - weekend.

I hope 2 talk with u soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would have to say the recent one where the person believes they are an earthling creature different to a human and that the illuminati and aliens are after them
edit on 6/20/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: oops

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hmmm. you must be a congressman or diplomat.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This thread right here
link

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I like the thread where the poster talked about a mysterious cave somewhere in Germany where people disappear or something like that. There are other threads I've read that really made my head spin but I can't recall at the moment. Slayer and Arken come to mind as having some of the best threads. Of course, they aren't the only ones with good threads, I just can't think of the others right now.
edit on 20-6-2014 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think I have a contender for worst right here:

Two pics from Oilantaytambo that 100% defy evolution

Somehow this ended up being a 400+ post thread.

This one is ridiculous:

why is it a secret?
edit on 2014-6-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18056823]theantediluvian[
lol
yeah, that was a pretty bad thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oops! You said WORST thread(s). my mistake.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
I would have to say the recent one where the person believes they are an earthling creature different to a human and that the illuminati and aliens are after them

One person's worst topic is another person's most important, a look under the veil.

I suggest you start to seek because this world is a very dark place unless you' re on the path to waking up.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99 Just because you're gullible, doesn't mean that i have to be.
I suggest you stop believing everything your'e told.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Gullible? Sorry to tell you that I can see what you cannot even guess at, eyes wide open, all 3. I've had experiences since my childhood and remembering beaming in here and taking the womb, like a ray of light and remember all my infancy, from under a month on, the taste of cardboard baby peas, and a host of other things, catching my first fish at 2 with a willow stick and picking the prettiest fly for the worm. And the grey in my grandmother's garden when I was roughly 3 or 4 and being rooted to the spot and thinking leprechons aren't pretty then deciding he was an antman, and way smarter than my physicist uncle and science teacher father. I remember my whole childhood. Have always seen through the world. But came from a family that did. And my sons have stood there witnessing crafts, and even calling me out for them, and for them to be chased by choppers.

But most important, have had the veil lift numerous times and had inflood of memories an recognize people.

The precious pearl so to speak.

That thread is the way the real world is, the dark side here, our politicians, bankers, military, the mayor in your town, all serving that. Ritual sacrifices, and a bunch of dark sided crap arranged years ahead of the events.

And Australia at that. Alot of black operations there, and altair.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I think I have a contender for worst right here:

Two pics from Oilantaytambo that 100% defy evolution

Somehow this ended up being a 400+ post thread.

This one is ridiculous:

why is it a secret?

Both of those threads possess a quality that many bad (though often popular) threads share.

The OP starts a discussion on a topic and then aggressively refuses to discuss the topic. The latter one almost seems like an intentional parody of such threads.

These threads are just a variant on trolling. And, unfortunately, despite their many good qualities, ATSers succumb too readily to the baiting of trolls.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Moresby because: He doesn't want this thread to be ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
For me it was a big thread a few years ago talking about a clock on an episode of Simpsons predicting armageden.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

One person's worst topic is another person's most important, a look under the veil.

I suggest you start to seek because this world is a very dark place unless you' re on the path to waking up.

But...they speak of a an evil turtle named Albert that hates them and other rather bizarre things. Not everyone is going to take such things seriously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join