It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis on a frantic Quest to a One World (NWO) Religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi ATS just found this on the net:

"POPE FRANCIS ON FRANTIC QUEST TO UNITE ALL RELIGIONS UNDER ROME"

What do you guys think of this.
Is Pope Francis really on a "NWO-Mission" to create a "pagan new age" (my words) beliefsystem
that fits the satanic NWO...,wouldn`t surprise me at all!

Link

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
More like a one-world religion. I think that we need more unified religion, less one-world government. That is not to say get all religions to be the same thing, but to spread tolerance and help people acclimate into their lives the fact that all religions have their merits.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

OR.......

He could be genuinely following in the footsteps of Christ and leading us by example and trying to bring peace, justice and humility to a war ravaged world.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

1. I don't doubt that the Pope is working toward a one world religion . . . ultimately to worship satan. He's already come out with the perspective that the "ET" critters/fallen angels are good guys.

2. I think Joel is not always wise about his charitable statements. His dad was good friends with my uncle--my dad's brother married to mother's sister. They always spoke very highly of him as super high in integrity and humility.

3. I don't know how close Joel follows in his dad's footsteps on both humility and integrity but he usually seems to be trying, imho. I'm not all that comfortable with a lot of his 'inclusive' stuff . . . seems to cross lines I wouldn't cross. But I'm not his counselor and I don't know what God is saying to him.

4. Nevertheless, it seems to me that Joel should be more informed about what this Pope is up to before he's so glowing about the Pope's "inclusiveness."

5. Paul's being "all things to all people" still did not cross Biblical truth and priority lines. And I am not encouraged by the lengths some folks currently seem to go to be inoffensive and inclusive. There is a time for driving the money changers out of the temple and for calling the pharisees vipers, white-washed tombs etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I firmly believe from all I've seen and heard that the Pope is trying to unite all religions into a one-world religion. This goes right along with a new world order and doesn't surprise me, only shows what days we are living in.
This is from a video message from the Pope to Kenneth Copeland. The other night I watched a one-hour program about this. Frightening.

The Pope speaks first in English, apologizing as he slips into the more familiar Italian, but explaining that he speaks with “the language of the heart.” He asks them to pray to the Lord, that he will unite us all. “Let us move forward,” Pope Francis entreats the Pentecostals,
link to source

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
He can try .. but it wont get far .. people cant even agree on current beliefs .. can you say exercise in futility ... as thats what it will be ..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sounds like he is on a crusade to unite all religions lol

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I wonder how the Pope can achieve this? I mean trying to unite Islam, Judaism, Christianity and Satanism (Being the Vatican) is a long shot.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think if the world was to become one religion some sort of messiah would be needed, so until then...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The population of the planet is already under a single order and that's of God.

Various locations and tongues are what has divided the origional religion along with money and also some peoples personal quest to make their slice of the pie to taste and look better than the other.

We hear and see many things regarding conflicts within religions particularly between Muslim and Christian faiths.....
the thing is while others are causing havoc the Buddhist religiin quietly go on their peaceful way as usual. I think its the Buddhists that are the closest religion to what represents what God would like to expect from us all.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Every religion is trying to convert the rest of the world to its religion. It is kind of the entire point of religion. Religious leaders should be trying to unite the world in peace. And are people really still doing the NWO thing? It is so 1990s.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

What do you guys think of this.

Five more minutes and Francis would have been late.

As it is now, his timing is likely perfect. Tic Toc

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

To be sure, the Pope and his church is scared. Caught up in the remains of the mysticism, pomp and ceremony of the entire faith, they have few places to hide in the growing, modern understanding of the Universe.

The coming religion--no, it is here--will leave the Catholics in the same sad position as the Muslims with their barbaric views and ways. What is to come, no, it is here already, is a war of ideologies and later the real war between those that refuse to accept the real order of the Universe and the provincial earthly view of old sacred texts. However, it will be seen in a simpler way: one the one side, to great the arrival of the ETs and work with them as they work with us, or on the other side, to deny that they are here to help and make every attempt to repel them in a senseless war.

The Church will bend, no, is bending, in the direction that it needs to go. Even at that, it will not survive except in the more primitive regions when it will still reign. It is not a problem except in the minds of the parishioners and in the minds of the Vatican bankers.

The chief problem in the world today is the nuclear weapons that are and perhaps can be at some future time controlled by the radical Muslins. To put a point on my argument: Any religion, Christian, Muslin or otherwise that cannot fold the acceptance of the existence and presence of ETs into its system will be a problem for a stable world, no different than the struggle between political ideologies such as capitalism and communism, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
I think if the world was to become one religion some sort of messiah would be needed, so until then...

If you believe End Times prophecy, there are two figures who show up: one is the false prophet and the other is the anti-Christ.

Clearly, this thread is about Francis possibly being the false prophet who would be trying to unite all under the banner of the NWO order false religion which would become the religion worshipping the Beast. The Beast would be that messianic figure you are thinking of, and he will fool a LOT of people, most of them actually including leading religious figures of all religions.

This would have the uniting effect you speak of, and for those who resist ... well, it will be pretty poor fun for them.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

You mean like the Buddhists killing their Muslims neighbors?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Can't say I've heard or seen.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its possible the church is trying to show itself as a contender for the religion of a NWO.
This smacks of company line, policy, spin, sensationalism and media manipulation.
I'm syndical maybe but they have to be a lot more honest, on the front foot and open to questioning and suspicion.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Won't happen. The pope can't even get Catholics to listen to him let alone Muslims or Fundamentalist Christians. A one world government is something to be concerned about ... but a one world religion I just can't see it happening.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The worry is the NWO back this religion and use it to assert more control.

Even if not backed by all that its possible. Those you mention could be the enemy of NWO/OWR.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Have you read about the Inquisition that lasted 500 years and killed 50 million people? History repeats itself and it wouldn't surprise me to see a one-world religion forming as part of the new world order.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join