It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspiring Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Maybe this time we could just look at the message and not the clothing.

I really like the whole message of this documentary. I watched it yesterday for the first time and i went to bed with a strong feeling of peace and hope.

Yesterday i did not feel good as i have 3 weeks of Exam starting tomorrow and i am not prepared. I was to lazy and i hate myself in a way for not being disciplined enough. Old patterns come up that my parents taught me: "no pain ,no gain." "Do you want to be sn, work hard".."If you are not having good grades you will not find a good job"..This and that... So my body screamed of fear and pain yesterday. One of my teachers relaxed me a little but still i was going back often to this state of "total panic"...

I was never really interested in studying law. I did that in a way for my parents as they did not trust me. This year hopefully this all will be over.

Anyway yesterday was a rough day for me...and this documentary relaxed me. Nothing new is said in this documentary for me....its a combination of the most fundamental basics of truth.

But sometimes i just need to hear it in a certain arrangement to feel empowered again.

I only know 3 channels in the video. The rest i don´t know. I liked the metaphor with the boomerang. That ....the universe always responds but you can not catch the response when you are on a different "wavelength" when the boomerang comes back as manifestation.

That also means that i am free of the result of my depressive thoughts yesterday because i feel empowered now. So the boomerang of bad thoughts can not reach me anymore. But the boomerang of positive vibrations CAN reach me.

This documentary is for people who are searching for positive inspiration.

Lets not discuss (if possible) the phenomenon of channeling. We have done that enough. We know that many sceptics are here..some believers.

Some think this documentary is full of money hungry liars who act this out ...The others think these are nice human beings who are not lying ....
It does not really matter for me. It inspired me to feel good about myself and about this world. Because it makes sense what is said there. It makes total sense.

For me the message is the important thing and the way they communicate it....I feel the heart in it and the truth.

Have fun and be in joy.

edit on 1-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this, I will be leaving work soon and will enjoy listening to this when I get home! Sometimes all we need is a simple reminder.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
metanoia-films.org...

You may want to watch this flick also, to temper your desire for positivity with a bit of reality and remember why it is you are studying law.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Very enjoyable. Resonated with me in several ways.
Thanks for posting it, kauskau

Knock 'em down, those exams!! It's all good. It will all be okay.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

thx buzzywigs..

The concept of having to earn my inner freedom has had an effect on my whole life. But i am learning to respect this calm joy. Knowing that i don´t have to do anything for it....

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. It so reminds me of what I always felt as a child... then the catholics beat it out of me. I'm coming back round now though and loved watching it.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
TY! Bump to Watch

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hm.....i posted it here as a kind of test..

because many people are really open here.

The question for me is this: my father-in -law has a serious form of cancer ...and he is very hopeless in a way. He is afraid of death .. of course.

I wanted to show him this documentary..but i am still not sure if i´ll do that as he does not believe in channeling and stuff like that. Still i feel that the message that is brought here is powerful and that even a little doubt of "this could maybe, maybe be real" could be uplifting in a way..

What do the people think that saw this documentary...Would you show it to a dying man who does not believe in stuff like this but who is in a way open?

He is open in a way for shamanism and stuff like that..but channeling is of course a whole different league for many....so....
hmmmm

new topics

top topics

join