It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on the "Dimensional" reality control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I believe that we are in a "Reality Control" that is managed by higher sentience, it is a kind of "prison" and basically, it is of the nature that restrictions our action in soceity, for example, certain "bans" that prevent us from doing certain things, that, can be done in the "real world" and are commonplace, however, that are restricted in the controlled reality.

A significant part is that we are generally programmed to forget what we are capable of, and, of how things used to be, for generally the sake of the higher security prisoners that basically could not handle reality, our "prison" being thier institution to protect them from the "outside world".

One of the things that is present in the "Real World" would be the ablity to dream, I think that "lucid dreaming" is only permissable in the prison with approval and a licence, the reason being that real dreams occur in a place where there are no morals, where all manner of things occur, and if the "institutionalied" were to experience such dreams, and nightmares, they would become threatened and paranoid.

The second thing is hallucinations, I think that hallucinations, and even hearing voices is commonplace in the "real world" however, those in the real world are able to control them, and realise that they are figments of their imagination, however, if a person confined in the system were to experience regular and routine hallucinations, they would lose thier minds.

In addition to this, I think that perspective itself is limited, certain "knowledge" is restricted in the system because it deals with sensitve issues that would otherwise confuse and abberate the occupants of the prison, facts about reality and what occurs in reality, for example, looking at a piece of meat might be heavily suppressed, so they could distance themselves from the fact that it represents something that was butchered, or that it is even flesh at all. If they did completley recognise meat as part of a carcass, and recognise the blood as they would their own, it would most likely scare them.

In addition to this, there are obviously "higher abilities" that are obviously restricted in the prison, if the occupants were to witness such things, they would be overcome with a sense of confusion and spite, even envy, and would lead them to isolate and even attack such individuals.

I think that there has been an "effort" by some of the inhabitants of the prison to break out and see what happens in the real world, and I believe that they have reacted violently, and have developed a high sense of confusion because there are too many unpredictable variables for thier minds to handle.

In addition to this, I think that even silence itself is modified in the prison, if they were to experience the silent state, they would be frightened as silence would represent death, or sleep, to thier awareness.

I also think that for those whom can handle the real world, but are nonetheless imprisoned, are "edited" if their behaviours are too expressive or unique, as any sudden movements, or sudden vocal expressions would intimidate them.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What, do you propose, is the purpose of our continued existence in such a scenario? If we are imprisoned and subject to being reprogrammed to our overseers' will, what exactly do we provide to them? Are we simply an amusement?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
SystemResistor,

Is your idea based on Jacques Vallee's control system theory? Or was this all put together on your own?

If you put this all together on your own, you should really look into Dr. Jacques Vallee, his theory is shocking and profound, is similar to what you state, and if you look into his work and ideas you'll understand how significant of a meaning there is that someone would come up with this idea on their own, and share it with others.

You might be part of a feedback loop OP, I think minds are beginning to open.
edit on 31-5-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The higher sentience you sense as a obstacle does not exist. It is not real. For it is only within yourself.

Overcome yourself and you we see the illusion of the prison.

Regards.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think it is becomeing obvious that we are living in some type of computer simulation given that our DNA is computer code and that the brain works like a computer.

what seems odd to me is that every single cell in the body has a libary that stores the genetic code to replicate your whole body and this does not seem very logical to me nor that only stem cells can be used to grow any type of cell whilst other cells are more specific into what they can replicate.

are we here to learn which must imply free will or are we just programmed to react by our unconsious mind because if I can control my mind then I want to slow my heart down when I want and induce a state of deep understanding when I want but the facts are that the consious brain is locked out else we would be up to all kind of tricks.

I am not sure if we are in prison but I do know that we have a wall in the brain and the one in control is not on the consious side of the wall but if you want to think that everything is physical then when you are dead and burned then you are no more.

This think happy thoughts, peace love and kisses and somehow we can all live as one is something our masters here on earth want us to think as they use force against us all the time and if we all thought on the same frequency then no one would hear a thing and life would be boring and too me you cannot have left without right so maybe you cannot have good without evil but who knows.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xenthuin

In a sense, there are some "here" that are visitors, or are foreign to our true "reality" - in other words, they might originate from other planes of existence, and, on Earth, they are guarded by the system because the environmental conditions in the "real worlds" are not suitable for them to inhabit.

The question is, why am I stuck, the answer is obvious, it has, and will, take me time to acclimatise to the condition of Earth...

The other viewpoint is that I live with these "others" and obviously, I can't really "escape" until I parse my bonds with their reality.

Alternativley, I could have been sharing a "fragment" with one of them, being thier offspring, this, "piece" obviously has been segmented and altered so that I can comfortably "escape" when they deem me to be ready.

Alternatively, the "prison" is also some kind of "test" and has various "functions" that allow me to work with my mind, and my sentience, in a safe and controlled environment.

Thanks.
edit on 31-5-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
I think it is becomeing obvious that we are living in some type of computer simulation given that our DNA is computer code and that the brain works like a computer.

I don't believe our species has enough information to either refute or agree on that. The Holographic Universe theory is based of observation of potential possibilities, however it relies on the observer.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Most of my ideas here are based on my interpretation of psychoanalysis, and also, in terms of evolution, the "maturation" of an individual from his primitive roots, to his evolution as a civilised man.

Addition:

I just had a brief read of an interview with the man, I guess you could say that they are trying to program our thoughts and perceptions.

If perception is a prison, then perhaps to open perception, you would invite uncertainty, and this could be in the forms of dreams and hallucinations.
edit on 31-5-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
When you realize you are dreaming while dreaming, the dream turns lucid. You become awake, the dream becomes real but also remains known as a dream, and you have total control over the elements of the dream. The events and the characters of the dream that once seemed detached and separate from you are now known as your own imagination.

Perhaps, in this reality, something similar might happen if we realized reality wasn't real.
edit on 31-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I wonder how that could happen...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

That seems very difficult, I would have to observe what I define as "myself" - I'd lose control!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I guess it is daunting for a scientist to realise that he is also the product of technology, however, really, true science can verify such facts without having to instill the fear of God, there is nothing stopping science from looking at evolutionary biology from a designer's perspective, assuming that the designer is quazi-null, and that the design can be interpreted mechanistically, and in addition, be mapped like one would attempt to design a circuit and to take it a step further, to find the programming of said mechanisms.

Great reply///

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Could we have programmed ourselves?

Am I missing my password, or have I forgotten it!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

"The Holographic Universe theory"

The theory about living on the edge of a blackhole or event horizion as they call it !

Sorry i don't subscribe to that theory or the big bang, black mass, dark energy theory that came about just to make the sums add up for all the missing mass in the universe.

These frequency fields maybe (a bit like a TV station) and Quads (four bit DNA computer code instead of one bit) does seem to add up if you see your DNA as being the blue print for you, as it is then all thats missing is if you are not an object with properties, methods , events and history.

function jumpHeightWhenHappy()
[
if (this.age>21 && this.legs.count==2 && this.mode==Happy && this.weight>6 && this.weight is Less Than 9)
return 2/this.getHealth(this.age);//feet
]

We cannot argue with known maths or the logic of a program and even a object running around inside a game has a type of life so long as the process is still running but if you want to argue that computers will never obtain this level of A.I when we are on the edge today of computers being smarter than we are then maybe I am wrong or you will need to do some research to see just how advanced they have become or name something that cannot be programmed.

Feelings maybe ? Well most feelings can be described by music , all tracks are unique and the playback device ensures that none are ever the same and feelings can be tweeked as needed by the graphics amp.

Our eyes see (or project) at 56 mega pixels but we only use a speed of 4k for short term memory and I bet only 0.01k of that data is commited to long term memory (the database)

Yeah and one last thing, Moores law is broken judging by Intel chips and it now takes about 3 years to double in process power so maybe we are topping out so keep that copy of XP just incase.

edit on 31-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have had a minor revelation, and this, is BIG.

Perhaps, in the universe of Newton, all actions must lead to consequence, so, if we are imprisoned because we threaten the universe we are prevented from actions that lead to no outcome, however, to us, we call it many names, but mostly, freedom.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes its a video game unfortunately what has the joystick is criminally insane watch the movie Dark City its closer to the truth then most might think.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Could we have programmed ourselves?

Good question and it would be nice to say that we would program something to be better than ourselves if that was the objective so it must be we are shoot em up bots running on a screwed up version of windows else we would never be allowed to ask these questions in the first place.

To think this crazy games designer decided that the world would turn the world upside down each night and 70% of the playing surface would have no go zones he called the seas.

We like to think we are so great but its programs that program software these days and we so called programers are just picking and mixing from a set menus and are the weakest part of the link in many respects but if you are good at Hex then try adding 9A + F1 * 77 because my ZX-Spectrum could do that in 0.000000001 ms with only 48k of memory and an OS of 16k

DNA I beleive would run on something closer to a XZ than windows bloatware that needs 4gb and screws up all the time.

Windows 8 is all about bug fixes and touch screen but in desktop mode the virtual keyboard won't even auto show or hide without clicking the keyboard icon on the taskbar, administrators/ programmers are locked out more than ever before so don't hold your breath for microsoft but do checkout the new 3200 screens in laptops (4 X 900p def)

A computer to simulate the universe does not need to know the position of every atom making up a table and only needs to show detail if someone looks and since wood is made from carbon atoms then you need only describe a single carbon atom once in the database. A peek that this is true comes from the double slit experiment and no they are also saying that water has some type of memory too.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
The higher sentience you sense as a obstacle does not exist. It is not real. For it is only within yourself.

Overcome yourself and you we see the illusion of the prison.

Regards.

A revolution so great, it will dwarf any that had ever come before it.

Remember

I've gone to the beyond and come back more certain than ever.

What's more?

There is hell to pay.

Bane of the demon lord
Slayer of the spider-priests
Spiller of the silver blood

Fragments of bore infused with purest steel
A warrior's hand and a wizard's mind to wield
Killer of Lor avenging the accursed
Gathering knowledge, quenching deadly thirst.
edit on 31-5-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join