It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy now confirms black box ping data from MH370 was mistake, Aircraft is NOT within search area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

So ive been waiting for this to pop up on the main page but havent seen anything about it yet, Does anyone even care anymore? is everyone just exhausted from the goose chase? I never thought it was in the Indian Ocean there anyway, just another inconsistency in the pile of lies they have tried to feed us about this plane. Now i dont suggest to know where it is or what happened to the aircraft, as time has gone on my feelings are that it was probably shot down by one of the militaries in the region where it was last seen, but they were adamant it was definitely in the Indian ocean, and now they are adamant its not where they said it DEFINITELY was.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeReasonable
www.smh.com.au...

So ive been waiting for this to pop up on the main page but havent seen anything about it yet, Does anyone even care anymore? is everyone just exhausted from the goose chase? I never thought it was in the Indian Ocean there anyway, just another inconsistency in the pile of lies they have tried to feed us about this plane. Now i dont suggest to know where it is or what happened to the aircraft, as time has gone on my feelings are that it was probably shot down by one of the militaries in the region where it was last seen, but they were adamant it was definitely in the Indian ocean, and now they are adamant its not where they said it DEFINITELY was.

Thoughts?

This is a development to an existing story and is well covered on other threads.

As far as your theory of it being shot down goes, one piece of information that has not been disapproved is the satellite handshake that indicated the plane had NOT been shot down after 7 1/2 hours of flying.

That is the piece of data that produced the chart showing the northern and southern arcs.

The search of the sea in the area of the Southern Arc was a pointless waste of time designed to divert attention from the logical destination of the Islamist Skyjackers in the Northern Arc, their homelands in the Al Qaeda held region of Northern Pakistan and Kazakhstan.

If the plane was shot down it would not be able to signal a satellite 7 1/2 hours after taking off.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

join