It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy stories from your life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'd like to have a place where we share our stories of interest, they could be about anything. what crazy thing has happened to you?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Four years ago, my wife and I were alone in our home. Kids were all at other parents or in school. We have a two story home plus a basement. My wife and I sleep on the top floor, and I was in the basement, having just come down the steps.

The thing that happened next still makes the hair on my neck stand up. As I was walking by, I heard a young girls voice, as if maybe 5 or 6 years old, whisper in my ear, "Jonathan" (name changed to protect the innocent). "Jonathan is the name of my then 1 year old grandson.

I am not sure exactly what the voice was telling me to do, but I am positive it was external to my ear. It was not my imagination.

Crazy story but absolutely true.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was in Nanaimo and living in an 3 floor old house close to school with 3 very respectful and ultra intelligent ladies . I was sensing a beign in my room. One day some cds thrown from their places, but that was all of that. Anyways; one day, I was lying on my bed looking outside at 07:00 to think if i wanted to get a shower or not from my bed. Then I heard a calling in my head said my name but not with my vocie, kinda whisperry. I immediately looked right to the spot it came from (I had to turn to the other side), and saw a tall gray but kinda like a smoke. I was shoked so I shouted and jumped from my bed. It dissappeared immediately and I escaped the house and went for a running. After that a friend saw something bad on me and made a cleanse on me at a beach under full moon (no need the light, it can be cloudy) She and I saw kinda a light escaped and went away. It was also the day I was seeing Auras just for the night. It was amazing. After that, everthing stopped...
edit on 24-5-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5
Wow I wrote it before I read it
Its very similar

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalAccount2008
I tried for over 5 years to get pregnant after being married in 1989.

I had a "visit" from the "greys" one night. I was in my bed, opened my eyes, and at the foot of my bed saw one that was about 4 ft tall. I could sense there was one up by my head but I could move nothing but my eyes. I could hear my husband sleeping soundly next to me. As soon as the one by my feet, lifted his head and his black, bug-like slanted eyes met mine I remember absolutely nothing.

About six weeks later I found out I was pregnant.

I now have 4 children in total, all right at 2 years apart. Leaves me to ask the question "were they stealing my babies?" for those first 5 years? (I obviously am not infertile). Or, did they fix my fertility problem???

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
One time we had a "contract" with the manager of Costco to scrap some air conditioning units out back of one of their stores. We were supposed to show up on Monday morning to begin work.

On Sunday evening we drove behind the building to see if they were still there. Unbeknownst to us someone had just tried to jimmy the back door and set off the silent alarm and then run away. So here we come driving thru the lot and as we came out from behind the building 10 cop cars lit up and stopped us, performing a dangerous felony stop. We were each put in the back of a cop car and sat and waited forever while a dog was released into the building thru the jimmied back door to search the building and clear it of any suspects.

He was in there an hour without coming out. Finally he emerged and they declared the building "clear". We heard this on the radio in the squad cars were we were cuffed and strapped into the back seats. Then a sweep by officers began and sometime after that an officer came over the radio and said the reason the dog had taken so long was he secured a 10lb. roast from the open freezer coolers they have and demolished the entire thing.

The dog knew that no officer would come into the building until the he came out so took his time eating the whole thing. By the time they found this out an employee had arrived and they reviewed the tape of the camera out back that showed us just driving through the parking lot without stopping.

So three and a half hours after they "detained" us they let us go. Needless to say we lost the agreement with Costco, and the shed that we rented a storage unit from asked us to move out when they found out the scene they watched from their apartment was us being "detained" by the police for something that we didn't do.

It was one of those days.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That's freaky! that reminds me, one time as a kid i was in the church playing drums (I used to dabble) and i felt scared all of a sudden and imagined the church on fire and felt a presence telling me to burn it. Think i'm crazy if you want, but that was freaky. lol

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

that blows. it reminds me of my friend who got kicked out because his roommate had paraphernalia on the coffee table. he didn't even indulge at the time, but got kicked out anyway. oh well, first world problems

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Do you want straight crazy, crazy due to third party actions, the crazy one brings onto themselves, crazy as a side issue, spooky crazy, etc.?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/25.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

all of the above brotha

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

My apologies for the verbosity, I like to try to be complete and give an idea at least of context...

As a foreign national reporting to the Chief of Counterintelligence in SA, I was a project manager/engineer/physicist with military contractors and the military in South Africa (I am from Canada), and I performed research and prototyping development for Counterintelligence/Military Intelligence, Armscor, SADF and QMG (and some of their contractors) primarily in weapons systems development. This was in the mid to late 80's when the Canadian government was not so happy with the South African government. After four years of an insane workload, I decided it was time to get out of the business. I knew I was on the short "list" (three attempts on my life - poisoning, land mines, shooting) and went to the Canadian Embassy/Consul in Pretoria to ask for some form of assistance to get just my family back to Canada safely. I didn't want a situation where there would be any collateral damage.

We met with Adriane Brazeau, the Administrative Consul, it's interesting that I was allowed into the Embassy/Consul fully armed (44, 9mmP and 4 clips between the two of them). He knew who I was, after some discussion and handing him a nine page letter containing the "goods" on many SA officers and government ministers, he outright refused my request to get my family back to Canada (wife, 6 yr old and a 1yr old infant). After about another 10 minutes of yelling by my wife, he finally offered to get my family out, but only if I was dead first. He was extremely specific on the conditions of provisioning help. Kind of silly, since I had already decided to take the bullet as long as my family made it back to Canada safely, if it was to be the way I ended, I didn't want them to see it happen. It was however a bit of a diversion on my part just in case, to buy me some time, since I knew CI was monitoring the Canadian Embassy/Consul.

I quickly sold-off everything I could, including listing my house on the QT and organized tickets through an MI op I worked with (who lived in a ghost house on Homestead in Bryanston), that had connections to other trustable MI ops at JHB airport. We started organizing and paying for the tickets that were generated in false names at 6:30pm Saturday evening. By 8pm the tickets were organized and paid for, and we would be boarding our flight at 8:30am Sunday morning. Everything went off without a hitch, even going through customs, where the custom officer questioned me on the two large hard drives (that contained all of my work on military base/border/keypoint security and weapon systems design) I was carrying in my camera case. We boarded the flight (SAA Waterberg 747-200B combi) and flew to Brazzaville to refuel (there was no fuel there for the plane) and had to fly back to Kinchasa on "fumes" before proceeding to Brussels. We landed without event and had a one night stop over in Brussels where I made the stupid mistake of calling the MI op in SA to let him know we had made it to Brussels.

The next morning we ended up sleeping late and only had 15 minutes to get to the airport, however when we got there, the plane's (Sabina Airlines 747) departure had been delayed from 10am to 12:30pm and they had screwed up our tickets, so they offered us business class, which was kind of nice. So, at about 11:30am they allowed us to board the plane. While going up the port isle, I noticed some unusual activity outside of the plane, so I got the wife and kids settled, walked out of their line of sight and took a closer look.

What did I see? A lot of guys in bulky body armor, helmets and face shields plus a very bulky looking container system/trailer being taken away. That would be about the time I became concerned, I went to my wife and told her I would be back in a minute and then started upstairs looking for the pilot. I was intercepted on the stairs by the head stewardess, I asked her what was going on outside and asked her if I could speak with the captain (after I explained my concerns and who I had been working for in SA). She said she would ask him and I went back down the steps to my seat. After about 15 minutes, she came back and took me towards the front of the plane away from everyone else and explained that there was a problem, but it had been fixed.

Two suitcases had been loaded onto the plane without the passengers and they had found out that the passengers didn't exist on any flight. So airport security was called to check the suitcases with sniffers at which point they found nitrates. The people outside in the body armor were a bomb disposal team. Airport security was in the process of removing, checking and reloading all of the cargo. I went a bit "white" at that point as I felt the blood drain from my face, she must have noticed because she asked me if I was ok. I told her fine and went back to my seat. I saw another stewardess and started ordering double rye and cokes, while trying to decide whether I should get my family off the plane or not. We stayed on the plane and obviously we made it back, but we were diverted to Boston even though our original destination was Toronto so we had to take a third plane, a DC-9 from Logan to TIA.

I learned a number of things in South Africa; bullets do have the right of way, experimental anesthetic will stop your heart, don't drive on roads bordering a hot zone unless you know it's been swept for mines, never call and say where you are if your on the "list" as you don't know who is listening and if you ever run into trouble, don't EVER go to the Canadian Embassy, they will by design, negligence or good old-fashioned stupidity get you killed, unless of course you use them to divert attention through their own lack of security protocols.

This is just one, two day event, three if you include the visit to the embassy a month or so prior. I could write a book, oh wait, I did LOL on military and government corruption ;-) Maybe I should tell you about "fun" in Angola with the MLA or snipers in the Limpopo Valley or how to bribe government ministers or my trip to San Antonio when I was G7'd or tax and public funds frauds in Canada or etc. or etc. or etc. (gives Jim F at CSIS the nod). I've had a strange life....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/25.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
when i crashed my BMX bike years ago and got blunt head trauma i got sent to the USC head trauma center in LA. while i was there i got to watch all the crazy people in the hospital. some crack head got in big trouble for pouring his own urine out in one of the sinks. some guy was going crazy because the nurses misplaced his $60 t shirt and got arrested.

in the bed right next to me was a guy laying on his bed with a bloody leaking on the floor bandaged stump for where his foot used to be. he got hit by a train crossing the border or something. while my friends where leaving after visiting me walking down a hallway in the hospital a crazy guy came around a corner and said "yall look like a bunch of fire men!" then disappeared around a corner then popped just his head around and said "look out for the snow bunnies!"

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I stared down the barrels of three AR-15's one night.

I got off work around 2:30 am and went over to a friends house to drink a couple of beers to celebrate his birthday. After a few beers we got the great idea to grab the shotgun, a box of shells, and the cooler and head out through the cornfield by some woods. He lives out in the middle of nowhere. We started a small fire and shot some bottles that we drank, and various tree stumps.

When we decided to head back to his house I grabbed the shotgun and headed back. My three friends walked faster than me and the other friend I was with. They were way ahead of us, to his house by the time we were exiting the cornfield. This is when I noticed three flashlights coming out of the woods ahead of us.It is pitch black. I noticed two of the lights broke away and started flanking me from both sides.

One of the guys yelled out "FREEZE". We began to laugh because we thought it was my three friends messing with us. We kept walking and then the person straight ahead of me with the flashlight said, "I said freeze Gdamnit,". Instantly I knew it wasn't my friends. I froze in place and was rushed by three police officers in full tactical gear.Mind you I still had the shotgun over my shoulder.

As I am standing there with three AR's in my face he instructed me to put down the gun. I threw my friends brand new $850 Remington shotgun about ten feet and proceeded to get on my knees and lace my fingers behind my head. The whole time my other friend is laughing.

I explained myself, being a felon and all that it was my friends gun and we were celebrating his birthday. We all walked up to his gouse and they checked his foid card and said everything was cool because we were on private property and out of city limits.

Turns out that the nearest house, which wasn't that near, heard gunshots and called 911. The operator reported to the police that she heard us firing while on the phone..

Needless to say my beer drinking was done for the night. I was literally one wrong move from being shot..

The cops were cool though and I had to explain to them how to get back to their cars. They litterally parked and walked in the pitch black woods to find us. They were prepared for battle.

I'm glad it didn't turn out that way.
edit on 25-5-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would not even know where to start. UFO's, ghosts, warps in space-time, MIB's, synchronicities...I'd have to write a book.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That is strange. Sort if what you hear some killers say. "A voice told me to do it".

I am glad that you didn't listen to that voice.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

do you work? it's hard to find work when you're a felon don't ya think?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

yeah i've listened to the voices before and got a felony, now i'm on medication. pretty nuts but at least i'm sane now

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalAccount2008

do you work? it's hard to find work when you're a felon don't ya think?

I am about to become a journeyman next year.

Yes it is harder to find employment when you are a felon. This is why I went amd took the welding technologies course at the local college. I have found out that in order to find good employment being a felon, you need brain power and skills. Without them rejection is the norm.

I haven't been in trouble in a long long time.

edit on 25-5-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

yeah i won't even have a beer before i drive now, i'm not tryna backslide i'm tryna progress. thanks for tellin me that my brother always tells me i need to weld

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You wouldn't believe me. Wait, this is ATS so maybe you would, but I still don't believe it, I have a hard time reconciling the fact that it was my experience and not something I read in a novel. No, it isn't anything supernatural or anything really out there. More of a survival story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join