It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros sells all shares of Citigroup, Bank of America and JP Morgan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andre33
So what are the Rothchilds doing? And has any news media had the balls to actually ask Soros why he sold out?

actually quite a lot,,
The "Shocking" Buying Spree Of America's Mysterious Third Largest Treasury Holder Ramps Higher"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/15/2014 20:55 -0400

www.zerohedge.com...

yaaa

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Maybe he see's America's BillionAires,, are starting too get treated badly,

Guys like Sorros are pretty sensative.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Unless he took large short positions, this just means that he sees bigger growth than in the banking sector. Which isn't surprising since it's comeback from the 2009 lows.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Exactly. There are about 12 of these threads every year. About one a month. So and so has done such and such with their money (usually, completely fallacious, but hey, what do facts matter?!) which, of course, portends doom, which, of course doesn't happen.

Because someone is very wealthy doesn't mean they are evil or have knowledge the rest of us don't. I know conspiracy theories require they do, but they don't.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SlightlyAbovePar

people usually point to Soros because he funds progressive nonprofits, some think tanks, some advocacy groups, etc.
groups that are "special interests": IE: poor, disabled, underprivileged

while other billionares such as the infamous Koch Brothers, fund reactionary or conservative non-profits, advocacy groups. usually advocating in the interests of big business which are called "national interests".

Personally I dislike both of them

I dislike the left-wing that is so focused on social justice that they ignore the more pressing issue of economic justice/economic inequality..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SlightlyAbovePar
I found out that none of these guys have sold bank stocks. The subject still needs to be discussed. We are in need of figuring out the economy. There have been ideas here that need to be discussed. We should prepare for the day this done happen. I hope no one ran off to sell all their bank stocks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join