It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No NWO for anyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There can't be a new world order, simple enough reason is that none of the world governments will ever do things together. They will always spy on each other, they will always want to do things their own way, and will never agree on a way that the whole world should be run .and it seems that the US government is trying to isolate our country from the rest of the world. They are trying to be the NWO all by themselves, trying to tell everyone how to live trying to impose it's laws all over the globe.
Have you seen the navy commercial in which they say parts of the oath they took" to protect against all enemies" but leave out the "foreign and domestic" part. And at the end it says a global force for good. That commercial seems like an in your face that we are trying to be the world police and no one is going to stop them.

So if the US can't be in charge there will never be an NWO.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
When 95% of global assets are controlled by .00001% of the world population, I'd say it's already a one world order. When 95% of the world population shares all the work and .00001% of the pay, I'd say you've got a one world order.

The corporations are all owned by the few in the big boys club and the corporations control the governments. Oh yeah they'll play war in the dirt with their big boy toys, it's (us) all just a sacrifice they need to make so that they can make bigger better faster toys.

That said I do agree, maybe we should rename it the New World Chaos design.
edit on 20-5-2014 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
There can't be a new world order...

ORLY?

Where's your evidence?

MANY seem to disagree with your premise as well BTW...

George Washington, John Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt and countless whistle blowers.

IF there's no NWO, WHY did JFK lay his life on the line to warn us about one'?

Why would Danny Casolaro expose "The Octopus" at the cost of his own life if it didn't exist?

If there's no NWO, then WHO exactly is the ‘The Secret Team’ that Fletcher Prouty wrote about?

And WHY would George Washington warn us that the Illuminati wanted to separate the people from their Government?

And what about that "Invisible Empire" that Woodrow Wilson spoke of?

Why would Theodore Roosevelt AND Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. both risk their reputations talking about "An Invisible Government" if one did not in fact exist?

Why would Ralph Epperson and Benjamin Disraeli talk about an ’The Unseen Hand’ if it were just some theory?

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I'm in agreement. Most likely it's just a bunch of assholes with too much money and not enough oversight. They only work together when things are in their best interests, but I'd be willing to bet that they would screw each other over the first chance they had to make a few extra bucks. That an NWO does not make.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'd like to back up murgatroid's reply, by adding some info.

The United states isn't the only vountry in the world with an invisible gov. All of western societies financial system can be traced back to The City of London. A city within the city, separated from British government.

Centuries of investments, and influence, and minipulation, spawned the financial system we know today, and eventually all of the money flows towards The City. Basically this means that they got almost all of the world resources, for their own gain. Give or take a couple of countries.

All military effort since WW2 either created lots of profits, serving both sides, or expanded the influence of the financial system.

Our history shows the resulting concequences, created additional territories and its inhabitants becoming part of the financial system.

Unless you're not as lucky... Like North Korea.

The Americas have been subject to secret government agendas, by strongly suggest to accept large investments, creating a national debt. The consequence of not accepting such a proposal, ended up with the assasination of the president of Panama for example.
The efforts to return the Sjah of Iran, back in power, and Saddam Hussein grabbing control in Iraq... Followed by his demise, after he refused to open up Iraq's economy to the west.
The end of poppy crops in Afghanistan, prohibited by Taliban rule.

I could go on and add more, but I think that the most recent territory changing to the west is the Ukraine. They played the right people, to divide the public, and Ukraine itself...

Anyway...

Live long and prosper !

There

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes there is a secret government in the US but I don't think I would say that it is in control of the world.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Actually my point of perspective leads me to another more complex system.

The secret invisible government of the US, act like a single entity. The same thing happens with NATO, which got set up by similar invisible powers, who ae also responsible for the European union...

So we've got several parties running their regions, and join forces when needed. Mostly all NWO secret leadership, can be summoned by request, joining forces and work together to a common goal, Allthough that goal usually remainsinvisible fro the public.

My reasoning on the matter, causes another group f people, who have the oversight of the grand scheme of things.
These people mnipulate and control in various ways, what our governments should do.

The real power lies with them.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes there is a secret government in the US but I don't think I would say that it is in control of the world.

Hmm... The law of inverses, however. Try this:
There is a secret government in the world and I do believe it is in control of the US.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2014 by JustACoincidence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
That's a lot of American names right there.

Is this a New "World" Order in the same way as the "World" Series?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If we could assimilate the current NWO it wouldn't be a spooky over our heads secret world government now would it?
We can look back through history, using hindsight to more easily see how the puzzle pieces might fit.

"The power that be" wasn't that originally a Shakespeare reference used by the "pretenders" in the song "Back on the chaingang"? Probably just another psychotic break....

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You missed the main point: Its to take over FOR all the governments when/if/after they crash. When they can control it all...after the countries in the world can no longer maintain themselves...a one-world-government with its own money, military and governments will become the "New World Order".

It will happen. There are countries now in the news on the brink of revolution, disolvment, crisis etc. Your referring to GOVERNMENTS and COUNTRIES....one day many of them will disappear for economic, military or health and financial reasons. They will be gone....and when they are.....

We've already seen the creation of the UNITED NATIONS, the EUROPEAN UNION, NATO (NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION)...countries are joining each other to survive every day, and arent gonna last forever as you suggest.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is a New World Order conspiracy no doubt. You have 911 and JFK etc.............Read this free book (samaritansentinel.com...) then tell me there is not a New World Order. It's all interconnected, and this book does a good job connecting the dots......................Will you dare, venture down the rabbit hole, or do you want to conform? TCW

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There is a secret government in the world and I do believe it is in control of the US.

All roads lead to the owners of Israel... And possibly Rome also.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nailed...

Everything IS backwards.

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." -- Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

Something else to ponder...

Pay attention to the below highlighted words:

Fletcher Prouty called it ‘The Secret Team’.

Ralph Epperson called it ’The Unseen Hand’

Benjamin Disraeli called it 'The hidden hand.'

Everyone of us has heard the term: "shadow government"

Things are best hidden in plain sight.

Our REAL history has all been hidden behind a massive facade of propaganda that we so affectionately refer to as "TV".

edit on 21-5-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You won't be alive to see the nwo. That's the plan.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

my husband and I call TPTB flip-flopping flim-flammers; and we feel like this flip-flop is almost complete, almost a complete 180.

new topics

top topics

join