It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will Disclosure Come From?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What will be the first main stream organization to release proof of alien visitation or proof of intelligent life on another planet?

The main possibilities I can think of are......

1. US government

2. Russia

3. European countries

4. Some other major country

5. Vatican

6. Muslims

7. SETI

8. NASA

9. Civilian science community

10. The aliens land or send a " radio" signal revealing themselves.

Wish I could have made a poll for this.... Feel free to steal the idea mods.
edit on 17-5-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

You left out the most important one...ATS.
Someone on here will spot something on Mars (arken) eventually

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There have been many levels of disclosure for thousands of years..and still going on today, the problem is you will not wake the morons until a ship lands in full view for all to see while the cameras are rolling. Even then you will have those that say it is something else...sounds like a movie....

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The problem with a major nation like the US providing full disclosure on this would be the backlash and the uncovering of every single atrocity committed with the aim of keeping it secret. If the government has been keeping a secret like this, just imagine how many things have happened in the past that might have been attempts to keep it under wraps. Assassinations, wars, complete media spins, etc. They would first need to make sure that it would change the world so much that government wouldn't be necessary or that people wouldn't feel the need to riot or overthrow the governments.

If disclosure did come from government sources, I would imagine it coming from leaks. Most likely from a rival superpower or a rogue group.

One scenario I've always thought would be cool would be for a presidential candidate doing it to get elected or perhaps even run under a "disclosure party" platform. His/her mantra would be something like "Whether there are alien visitors or not, vote for me and you will know the truth!" That person would totally get elected. Probably wouldn't keep the promise after the presidential debriefing but it would be worth a shot.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Only in the imaginations of ufo believers.

You and every generation that follows will die never achieving what you so desperately want.

Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When someone takes several terabytes of data from a Gov. Agency without permission and uploads them to thousands of news sites all over the world????

Mind you I still don't think that would be enough for some people even with that amount of data.

The way I see it is. If there is any real data then there will be no legal way to acquire it.

The FOIA etc has been all but destroyed and the community is so full of lies, hoaxes and disinfo that there would have to be a huge "event" before anyone would take it with any real acceptance.

I'd still love to know one way or the other before i breathe my last breath though.

Peace.

M.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
One scenario I've always thought would be cool would be for a presidential candidate doing it to get elected or perhaps even run under a "disclosure party" platform. His/her mantra would be something like "Whether there are alien visitors or not, vote for me and you will know the truth!" That person would totally get elected. Probably wouldn't keep the promise after the presidential debriefing but it would be worth a shot.

That has already happened at least twice: Carter and Clinton. One of Clinton's first directives to a close aid was to find out who killed Kennedy and the truth behind UFOs. He never succeeded in either one. Presidents are too temporary and too ephemeral. They don't have a "need to know." You can extrapolate whatever you want in terms of the real limits of presidential power. If anyone really does know anything (and that's a big question you ought to consider) it's known by a few well-entrenched bureaucrats who have no incentive to disclose anything because, frankly, they don't have to.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

One scenario I've always thought would be cool would be for a presidential candidate doing it to get elected or perhaps even run under a "disclosure party" platform. His/her mantra would be something like "Whether there are alien visitors or not, vote for me and you will know the truth!" That person would totally get elected.

And shot... lol

I think disclosure would have to come from extraterrestrial entities themselves, either a message through every single on the planet or a mass landing on every continent at the same time.

I think that anything less would just be harder to believe. Number 1 through 9 on the op's liste would just be questionable.

JMO

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Every single one of the powers you listed have ALREADY actioned Disclosure.

The Disclosure movement is over,we are behind the curve,it is Accpetance that is being focused on now.

People are now deciding how they will accept the reality,I talk to people now who 10-15 years ago would not have allowed the conversations to happen,MANY people from all walks of life.They are all finding differtent ways to ACCEPT this new reality,Disclosure has already happened over the course of the last 3594 years .

If you are American or Canadian or British you are really screwed because our countrys have been the catalyst of the Global suppression actions.

I have found to my surprise that most Seniors who I assumed would be very very angry to have been lied to ,are in fact not angry at all,they want to learn and are much more open minded than I imagined they could be.

A fluke has happened,the Boomers as a Generation are unique in many many ways ,they are ACCEPTING,so the 100 year old excuses of societal discontent and breakdown North American Governments in particular and Religons have primarily used as the basis for not openly providing their data are no longer valid.

The reality is that all of the technology in the Crafts we see is already available in the public domain,and anyone can find and use it,the key is that you have to believe in it and endorse it or you will never functionally pursue or work with it.

As soon as you absolutely abandon and scientific or academic statement from 1920 forward as a source of truth then you will discover everything,there is a simple method called reverse extrapolation you may use.

Just go back to 1920 or really anytime in the last 3594 years and list the standout technologies which earned their owners or controllers or society the most MONEY or POWER,the trail will always smell the same no matter where you start on the timeline.Once you have the list then ,simply look for the next best thing to each of those technologies,look for things which express themselves dynamiclly like Edison and Tesla,look for dynamics where real progress was suppressed to earn greater fiscal and power impacts,then attatch the names of individuals and groups to little Gold Stars so you remember and can chart the progress of the money and power as it changes hands over many generations.

As far as Disclosure goes that term and its focus are now being used in a suppressionist manner to keep people thinking nothing has been found or has been made available to them,it is a Psy-Op.

The people who have kept this data suppressed are now online trying to learn from EveryMan and EveryWoman becaue ALL of the technologies have been recorded and preserved within Humanitys core fabric.There are old Sumerian carvings or reliefs that teach us how to use frequencies and infra-sound,they show us the exact frequencies we need to use.Many years ago i saw a video of a guy who put sand on a thin brass plate and vibrated it at different frequencies until it formed specific and repeatable snowflake type patterns in the sand.Many years later I saw a viseo of Sumerian symbols and art and there it was,the exact same pattern/symbol I has seen on the brass plate when accoustics had been used to manipulate the sand.Then I Googled it and sure enough someone had ALREADY recently posted a detailed explanation illustrating the connection online, it had been done by someone else so this means thousands and maybe millions of people are also making the same connections.And this is only one out of literally millions of written recorded instances of higher than todays technology being preserved for us all.Now we have in depth research into water and accoustics and these technologys we have guys like Hutchison and many others bringing the technology out of the darkness again.

If you read old literature pre-1920s and remember everything North American is tainted by proxy,then you will find the truths easily,after the 20s there was so much active suppressiona nd misdirection that you must use reverse extrapolation to find the truth.

The fact is that the evolution of every single technology starting from a rock thrown as a weapon can be accurately traced back to its beginnings by recording and charting the peripheral impacts on Humanity projected through the directions it travelled in as a whole.

As soon as we see this chain broken we can pinpooint when suppression started and exactly who was on the recieving end of the fiscal or influence end of things.we can even trace the money and power through 1000s of years to its present day places.

Use the money like a family tree and draw up a Template that spans the last 3594 years,then you will see how reverse extrapolation works.leave no stone unturned and look for subversive tactics,like one power that has fiscal power in a specific area secretly funneling money to a small hard to notice company which peripherally supports another growing bad influence.Look for areas where cash can be made to leave no obvious traces,like political contributions and charitable contributions,just follow the flow of the power of money and Political,religous and industrial as well as Famialial and individual growth patterns.You will find that there will be an UNBROKEN chain of dynamic actions the suppressive elements left behind that cannot be hidden.You will see the SEPERATION points between Non-Suppression and SUPPRESSION,you will note the spots in History when we began to be lied to,and you will be able to match it to fiscal and power growth which will follow a sequential path,or template.

In fact you could simply take a very few family Trees available in the Public Domain online that connect to the money and you could go over each individual one by one and map their fiscal paths,you will see exactly who benefits and who doesnt,you will see exactly where the money has been hidden,and you will find the Filthy Few who are behind the supppression.50-100 years ago this would not have been possible,today a small dedicated wel managed group could accomplish it in weeks.

These are just a very few of the data sources we have been gifted with.

Canada - Wilbert Smith,David Hamel,Paul Helleyer,,Hulda Clark
Russia - Viktor Grebennikov
England- Searl

Actually there are to many sources of truths to list and they go back into Antiquity.It is much easier to list the Filthy Few responsible for Modern Suppression.We can go back and attatch them to their pre-decessors if we choose,but to be efficient it is optimal to simply pinpoint current faccillitators of suppression and control.Every Country has heros and heroines who have tried to put their truths forward for Humanitys benefits,there are thousands and thousands.

You see the reality and truth is that Disclosure is only possible if there is a secret being kept,this is not about any secrets being kept because all of the data Humanity needs is out there and has been for 1000s of years recorded everywhere,this is about SUPPRESSION and MANIPULATION.

Secrets,ha ha ha,you dont need the Government of any Country to show or teach you how to build a Gravitic Craft,you just need history truth and the internet.It is all about whom you believe.Today you can replicate simple experiments at home from Internet videos and prove the concepts to yourself,you DO NOT need validation from traditional academia and its suppressionist machinations.

The problem is that if you try to make money or go mainstream you may have an unfortunate series of accidents both fiscally and physiclly.This is called SUPPRESSION.The secrets have been out for 1000s of years,this has been a long running act of organised Suppression and now we can use reverse extrapolation to map chart and create a Template of its evolution and growth,right down to specific names and bank accounts -- actually even under different names we cans still follow the money because it is tangible in one form or another and its IMPACTS or "potential impacts" can be identified easily,even if you simply have a ten billion dollar line of credit that never moves it is easily trackable due to its "potential impacts" realised by you or not.

Simply using the word Disclosure now faccillitates the SUPPRESSORS by drawing attention away from them,by making everyone chase shadows and their own tails,while TPTB try to strain everything they can off of the internet to stay ahead of the curve of the general population.

Lets start asking when the SUPPRESSION will stop so we can target the right catalysts behind the scenes.

Lets accept that the information has always been out there and focus on keeping the data moving from site to site so it cannot be erased,but lets get these things OFF-LINE and reproduced in Hard Copy.Books are being intentionally and subversively destroyed in an organised manner,it is not simply technology evolving,once the books are gone then it is simple to black out the internet and throw Humanity into a dark well of ignorance overnight.If we read a book by Hamel or Searl or Clark or Smith and it reveals critical data that has been passed down for 100s of years in essence and then put it online but do not reproduce it we are making grave errors.TPTB know where their Achillies Tendons are located,and the only way they can survive is to find a way to suppress Global Knowledge,and they now know that it is WRITTEN HISTORY AND ART AND MUSIC that they need to completely replace and STERILSE.They are making organised efforts to buy and control and change all of our communication methods and ways of preserving Humaniys true history,this is a SUPPRESSIONIST action against all of Humaniity. TPTB own and control the Publication and prinitng Industrys so they already control what and how much is reproduced by print,this means they have been intentioally tailing off production of critical Historical data for many many years already,the Internet has been a positive but also may be a Trojan Horse,so now is the time to start reproducing and preserving knowledge both new and old,to get it off-line before we lose the CYBER-DATA and the HARD COPY backups.

edit on 17-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

everyone has rights to their views, and this is a good thing, as linear time moves forward life somwhere else is evolving, at a rate much faster than us...how do you know this was not trillions of years ago...way too many possibilities....

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It could come from either one of them. The issue lies with which one would be credible to believe.

Having said that, disclosure has been happening for the past 50 years or so.

Regards

Spiro

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There are only a few ways the public will ever realize what is happening. It will eventually happen. The questions simply a matter of how and when.

1. ETs finally step out of the shadows. This is the first and most realistic answer. Intelligent beings smart enough to travel through space to get here have enough power to reveal themselves whenever they want. They choose not to for their own purposes.

2. A UFO crashes that is so big it can't be covered up. I'm talking a UFO the size of the one seen in 1997 in Arizona. It would be difficult to impossible to keep everyone away from the crash site of something the size of a town. Much less likely than option 1.

3. Human civilization collapses and the secrets come out because there are no more secret keepers left to hide them. May be more possible than #2 given that we seem to be perpetually on the brink of disaster on this planet.

4. Easy, cheap, public space travel finally makes it impossible to keep everyone on Earth grounded and we discover ET like sea faring colonists discovered Native Americans. This event seems very far off into the future so I place it as least likely to happen before one of the other options does.
edit on 17-5-2014 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There may not be a "disclosure" by our governments. It may be a news report (something found on the moon?) then straight up flyovers/contact. What people have to understand is that we are aliens to this Earth also. So technically, we have a gigantic family out there (and maybe below us also i.e. Agartha/Shamballa). I feel that very soon, we will all relearn that we were never alone.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
What will be the first main stream organization to release proof of alien visitation or proof of intelligent life on another planet?

The main possibilities I can think of are......

1. US government

2. Russia

3. European countries

4. Some other major country

5. Vatican

6. Muslims

7. SETI

8. NASA

9. Civilian science community

10. The aliens land or send a " radio" signal revealing themselves.

Wish I could have made a poll for this.... Feel free to steal the idea mods.

Personally I believe disclosure comes to those who believe. Even if a video was posted online by a being from another planet there would still be debunkers and non-believers. This entire reality is a reality of belief shaped perception, truly.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Disclosure will only happen if it serves some important purpose for some powerful group of people, be they aliens or humans. They are not going to disclose anything because it is fair or good to tell the truth. There must be something in it for them.

What would the government have to gain from disclosure? What would the aliens gain?

Within the phenomena there are very powerful vested interests and jealously defended assets. The one who discloses will be the one who feels he has an advantage to get from it.

It is not when disclosure will happen it is why it would happen. Can anybody give me a convincing argument for disclosure?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Every single one of the powers you listed have ALREADY actioned Disclosure.

You may be right but real disclosure MUST be official. A politician standing up and saying "It's official; They're here" has more power than all of the information that slips through the cracks.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant
It is not when disclosure will happen it is why it would happen. Can anybody give me a convincing argument for disclosure?

E.T. disclosure would facilitate a one world government on earth, which is a long term plan according to many conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

E.T. disclosure would facilitate a one world government on earth, which is a long term plan according to many conspiracy theories.

If it is a plan the best way to implement it might be through secrecy. If they disclosed themselves religious people would see them as demons - many already do. I think religious beliefs are a real stumbling block for them. If disclosure happened television sets would be hopping mad with talk shows featuring philosophers, scientists, cardinals, atheists, academics of all kinds. The whole world would be ablaze with arguments as to who they really are and what they want. The pope would be required to make a statement. So would presidents. The media would be ablaze...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

If it is a plan the best way to implement it might be through secrecy. If they disclosed themselves religious people would see them as demons - many already do. I think religious beliefs are a real stumbling block for them. If disclosure happened television sets would be hopping mad with talk shows featuring philosophers, scientists, cardinals, atheists, academics of all kinds. The whole world would be ablaze with arguments as to who they really are and what they want. The pope would be required to make a statement. So would presidents. The media would be ablaze...

Do you think perhaps that is precisely the plan, and maybe that is what you are supposed to think?

"We need to get rid of religious people or the aliens won't want to hang out with us".

If you look at it one way, you are actually affirming the fears of some people with such statements. It could be viewed that you are actually falling lockstep into the agenda being set up. Just playing devil's advocate here.

Personally, I don't believe we will see "Disclosure" because it would indicate that alien beings are already here, and I have seen no evidence to suggest they are. To clarify, I believe lot's of weird things have happened that is connected to the UFO phenomenon, but I see little to no evidence that it is a result of biological beings from another planet.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Politicians will only do what the people want when the people are calling the shots,this means that until there is a law enforced 100% vote in any country there CAN NEVER be a true representative government,TPTB intentionally discourage full voter turnout because they already know that when people do not vote their voting power can be harvested to decieve and control the country,if you dont vote your vote doesnt disappear someone else harvests it and uses it for their own means.

We do not need competing Political parties if we have a 100% law enforced vote,that is done online in real-time,this dynamoc means all we need are true REPRESENTATIVES to action on the peoples immediate and clear wishes,ZERO decision making power for the politicians,ALL of them,and 100% control by the People,all we need Government for now are clerical duties,NOT decision making on any level.

HOWEVER,as long as TPTB can keep the voter turnout artificially low they can run our show,keep us divided and conquor us.

We do not need regional representatives or the type of Government we now have,these systems were created to overcome logistics,and NO OTHER REASON.The Internet has now made current governments redundant and we no longer need them,the cockroaches now have nowhere to hide and the lights are coming on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join